Region 3576

Jesterface23

Just now, mozy said:

Yeah, doesn't look impressive whatsoever, if there is ejecta It's already looking to be aimed northwards just from these early images.

Oh okay. Im sorry then for ringing the bell early. so even if its earth directed you dont think its much?

Just now, Jesterface23 said:

Hmm, there was some kind of eruption to it.

yeah i linked videos but mozy said its not much and rather northwards directed. whats your interpretation so far? 

And haha, you missed it, it was very quick. :)  :):D 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chronical said:

Id say the same as you

same

1 minute ago, Jesterface23 said:

Do it again. I wasn't looking

😂😂
Well, PLEASE do a second one, maybe this Flare triggered whatever in the sund and now she feels ready for a bigger one? Maybe? Please? 

2 minutes ago, Marcel de Bont said:

I agree, looks very local and impulsive. Unlikely to be a big CME but hope some ejecta releases towards us. Lets wait and see.

keep us posted please :) are you following suvi? i mean yes its northward trajectory but to me it looks pretty big ( atleast i thought so) 

4 minutes ago, Tomasz Mielec said:
I have a feeling that this flare will be followed by the disintegration of this spot, but I hope I'm wrong

i think the whole forum hopes this is not the case

Edited by Solar_Marcel
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tomasz Mielec said:
I have a feeling that this flare will be followed by the disintegration of this spot, but I hope I'm wrong

It can also mean that there's something else lingering underneath just waiting to form, this flare sort of came on the far northern side where there is not that much complexity & many spots, seen that happen before.

Unlikely, but possible.

Edited by mozy