Region 3576

Jesterface23

1 minute ago, Solar_Marcel said:

is it actually 3576 thats flaring? I dont see brightening in the Region
top left of the sun is lighting up like a city though so could it be from there?

Yeah, noticed this one too, might be the actually source.

The CME visible in lasco starting 22:18 is not from this region or the earth facing disc right? @Philalethes @Jesterface23

i think its from the northeast eruption.. but im not sure. i played back suvi/sdo a bit and see nothing on the earth facing disc really responsible but someone said earlier a filament was erupting so i thought id ask.

9 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

The CME visible in lasco starting 22:18 is not from this region or the earth facing disc right?

Had to get enhanced imagery. During all the chaos on the northeast limb, there was another eruption a little further over the limb giving a far-side halo.

P

On 2/13/2024 at 11:50 AM, SpaceWeather5464 said:

As always it's developing now at the limb 😂

3576  may still nail us from just about anywhere it seems RE: 3575 recently!  Haha. 

On 2/13/2024 at 1:20 AM, mozy said:

Can't wait for it to start rapidly growing again just before the limb & shoot out CME after CME.

You’re getting half of your wish @mozy  back up to 600 millionths from 400 something yesterday. And that tiny delta lives on still.  Haha   Edit. The stupid thing has grown another 10%   It had better not mirror the activity of 3575 or I’m gonna SCREAM !! 
Ok fine,  got that out of my system.  Hope springs infernal rather than eternal it seems lately.  Back to the incoming limb…

Edited by hamateur 1953
Irritated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Drax Spacex said:

About that "minions" theory... 🤔

Ok @Drax Spacex.  She referred me to our rather lengthy discussion involving Patrick a bit ago in the Growth of cycle 25 started by @3gMike a while back.  It devolved quickly is all I will say about that.  Haha. Her minions are NOT responsible for this silliness, however I might be…..   (jk) 

Edited by hamateur 1953
  • Haha 1