AR 13296

Philalethes

Just now, Isatsuki San said:

Well, there is a compent aimed at the planet, but what surprises me the most is that it says... before March 11, like before that day?... that worries me @Lijadora Vancanneyt  @Marcel de Bont Hey, could you explain why this twitter says that we are going to have a coup before March 11?

May 11 as the earliest, which means May 11 or later, not before May 11.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Isatsuki San said:

Well, there is a compent aimed at the planet, but what surprises me the most is that it says... before March 11, like before that day?... that worries me @Lijadora Vancanneyt  @Marcel de Bont Hey, could you explain why this twitter says that we are going to have a coup before March 11?

no hes saying he expects may 11th to be the earliest day it could impact, hes saying he expects *no* impact before may 11. you misread it

Just now, mozy said:

May 11 as the earliest, which means May 11 or later, not before May 11.

^ yes exactly

2 minutes ago, Isatsuki San said:

Lijadora Vancanneyt

That's funny; I looked up what "lijadora" means, and it means "sander", as in a "sanding machine".

And as the others have said, "at the earliest" means "no earlier than", so not before, but after.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MinYoongi said:

no, él dice que espera que el 11 de mayo sea el día más temprano que podría impactar, él dice que espera * ningún * impacto antes del 11 de mayo. Lo leyó mal

^ si exactamente

then the translation was wrong from twitter

Just now, MinYoongi said:

i wonder where this region takes the flareability from?

Well, it was a pretty significant anti-Hale region to begin with, and even though it seems to have shifted to a more regular configuration after the activity so far there's still a sizeable positive spot to the top left of it; and the portion that's shifted to the other side seems to be forming a loosely connected delta with some decently sized umbrae. Still a fair amount of complexity if you ask me.

Just now, Philalethes said:

Well, it was a pretty significant anti-Hale region to begin with, and even though it seems to have shifted to a more regular configuration after the activity so far there's still a sizeable positive spot to the top left of it; and the portion that's shifted to the other side seems to be forming a loosely connected delta with some decently sized umbrae. Still a fair amount of complexity if you ask me.

2 minutes ago, mozy said:

Well It's a really complex region so It's not surprising

yeah, i agree. anti-hale regions are very interesting, i think its the 5th i see this cycle so far.

1 hour ago, MinYoongi said:

¿Me actualizarás?

wow eso es muy rapido

@mozy La emisión de radio no está ligada a la velocidad del cme, ¿verdad?

and a curious fact, the speed of the first x flare that occurred in this solar cycle 25 was 1225 km per second emitted by the radio emission

2 minutes ago, Isatsuki San said:

and a curious fact, the speed of the first x flare that occurred in this solar cycle 25 was 1225 km per second emitted by the radio emission

lol thats random but nice trivia! thank you for sharing that.

1 minute ago, Ester89 said:

M5 ahora. Con esta fiesta es dificil ir a dormir 😆

Ironically, when the flare occurred, my body felt strange, as if something was happening, and it seemed that it was telling me hey, look at the sunspot 

2 minutes ago, NEAurora said:

Parece un halo completo (débil) en Lasco C2, RÁPIDO también, pero la mayor parte se fue al oeste. Y está por encima de M5 de nuevo. ... 

I think he was offended by your comment about saying "weak", and he said let's see what he says now

22 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

no hes saying he expects may 11th to be the earliest day it could impact, hes saying he expects *no* impact before may 11. you misread it

^ yes exactly

oh the forecast of the noa says direct hit interest you

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Isatsuki San said:

I think he was offended by your comment about saying "weak", and he said let's see what he says now

oh the forecast of the noa says direct hit interest you

this model run is not the one for the solar storm just launched i think