AR 13296

Philalethes

1 minute ago, Philalethes said:

Yep, exactly.

Looking at the last model around this time the space there looks quite sparse:

enlildensity.png

i dont know if it works like that, sorry

Just now, Isatsuki San said:

I don't know where it is, but this little room is also a meteorological satellite of Argentina, so I don't know where it is

i mean in which wavelength did you see the filament and base your opinion of.. ?? 

2 minutes ago, Isatsuki San said:

I have good and bad news, in goes-16 you can see a filament of the spots coming loose but it seems to be very weak and not very noticeable although still, the flare is still going on, so we have to see lasco, but for now, I think it would just be a weak cme little notorious

I'm not so sure. To me it looks like something got launched straight toward us; but maybe not, we humans are prone to wishful thinking.

And yeah, the flare is still going indeed, now it even rose a little again. Has been surfing at around M1.4-1.5 for a while now. Impressive.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jesterface23 said:

The east side of the region went flared, then the M-Class flare came right down the middle of the region

Ah, explained like this i can understand.

I'm not so sure. To me it looks like something got launched straight toward us; but maybe not, we humans are prone to wishful thinking.

And yeah, the flare is still going indeed, now it even rose a little again. Has been surfing at around M1.4-1.5 for a while now. Impressive.

In SUVI 195 i can see dimming but in 131 Angstrom if you replay starting 22:24UTC it looks northwards. opinion?

3 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

no se si funciona asi, lo siento

Quiero decir, ¿en qué longitud de onda viste el filamento y basaste tu opinión sobre ...? 

I base my opinion on that, because whenever there is a flare like this I look at goes-16 and see if a cme was launched with this tool, although it will look quite weak... compared to the other one,

Just now, Isatsuki San said:

I base my opinion on that, because whenever there is a flare like this I look at goes-16 and see if a cme was launched with this tool, although it will look quite weak... compared to the other one,

yes but which wavelength are you looking at.. thats my question.. goes16(suvi) has multiple wavelengths.. (angstroms)

5 minutes ago, Philalethes said:

It can be said that he is literally spending almost his entire life in this flare, I think that just after this he will become a simple ALPHA And I confirm it, yes, I throw something, but weak, although the flare continues, it seems that it wants to continue, let's see if this continues and there is a radio broadcast if you are interested in some things

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Isatsuki San said:

It can be said that he is literally spending almost his entire life in this flare, I think that just after this he will become a simple ALPHA And I confirm it, yes, I throw something, but weak, although the flare continues, it seems that it wants to continue, let's see if this continues and there is a radio broadcast if you are interested in some things

i dont understand a single word, im sorry

that the sunspot is decomposing while making the solar flare, and if it continues like this it will end its life at a simple alpha magnetic class

It has been growing this evening though, I don't see any decay ever since the eruption started..

Edited by mozy
  • Like 1

that the sunspot is decomposing while making the solar flare, and if it continues like this it will end its life at a simple alpha magnetic class

why do you think that? i dont see it dying or shrinking?

Just now, mozy said:

It has been growing this evening though, I don't see any decay ever since the eruption started..

oop you were a second faster than me lol

3 minutes ago, mozy said:

true, but I would like to see how this sunspot will be tomorrow I don't think it will grow anymore, not even make it magnetically possible to make an x

Edited by Isatsuki San

7 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

In SUVI 195 i can see dimming but in 131 Angstrom if you replay starting 22:24UTC it looks northwards. opinion?

Yeah, sounds about right, slightly northwards. Just looks like a good part of the lower portion of it is heading towards us. LASCO will be the judge, I suppose.

@mozy what do you say? did it flung northwards? Any info about the CME appreciated^^

Yeah, sounds about right, slightly northwards. Just looks like a good part of the lower portion of it is heading towards us. LASCO will be the judge, I suppose.

amen. maybe stereo too

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

@mozy what do you say? did it flung northwards? Any info about the CME appreciated^^

amen. maybe stereo too

I'm not good at spotting things like that, but I would say we should have an earth directed component indeed.

6 minutes ago, Jesterface23 said:

It's position on the Sun seems pretty fair for its launch direction. STEREO A should see a full halo and SOHO should do one better.

okay, because on suvi it looked a bit north-flinging. what do you expect ?