AR2887 X flare and CME

Drax Spacex

Welcome WDB. You could already see on SOHO/LASCO, the coronagraph that this CME would head mostly south of Earth. The CME formed a partial halo outline on the images from SOHO. ENLIL reflected this showing that most of the CME was going to head south. ENLIL did however show that a significant portion of the cloud would impact us head on, hence the G3 warning from NOAA. I also thought we would get a proper impact purely based on STEREO/COR2 as it seemed a fairly dense portion of the cloud did escape on the Sun-Earth line. But it was not to be.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Don’t say “only” X1. The strength of a solar flare isn’t any indication for a strength of a geomagnetic storm. Much depend on the duration of the event and it’s location on the solar disk. In 1991 a filament eruption (which in x-rays isn’t much) caused a severe Kp8 storm, and I also know of a simple C8 long duration flare that caused a Kp7. It’s not all about the strength of a solar flare but more about the characteristics of the events associated with it. Stronger flares have a higher potential of an associated CME but don’t forget that even “minor looking” events can cause severe storms.

Although the cloud went more south of Earth, it was very very late. Even if it was a direct hit, it was still too late. And storms being late is always less strength. 

Thanks 

1 minute ago, Marcel de Bont said:

It does look like a magnetic cloud but I have a really really hard time believing this is the X1. It would be extremely extremely late if it is. NOAAs forecast is of by two days if that's the case. That cant be possible.

But what else can it be then? I dont remember any CME after the X1 event. 

Just now, Marcel de Bont said:

That is the problem, there is no other explanation or CME that I can think of. It is possible of course that it is the X1 but in that case, how on Earth did it take the plasma cloud such a long time to reach us compared to what the forecast said. 

I remember one time this year, i believe it was around January to March or something, that we had a G3 warning.

A stream from a CH or a high speed stream interfered with the CME so much that it was nothing in the end too. 

I think we'll know more once the forecast discussion is published in 2 Hours, right? Is this something to worry about? It makes me kinda uneasy that nobody knows whats going on. But it looks very weak.

Just now, Tomasz Mielec said:

Very long duration almost C5, so i think we can be see a very nice CME :D

What? Where? Im confused :D 

2 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

I remember one time this year, i believe it was around January to March or something, that we had a G3 warning.

A stream from a CH or a high speed stream interfered with the CME so much that it was nothing in the end too. 

I think we'll know more once the forecast discussion is published in 2 Hours, right? Is this something to worry about? It makes me kinda uneasy that nobody knows whats going on. But it looks very weak.

What? Where? Im confused :D 

Just look on X-ray :D

• Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 2:07 AM, MinYoongi said:

Im in such a big panic, why is dscover offline and ace not updating :( 

WOW !! You won't like this post because you don't know me, and I have to tell you what I just saw.

My name on the Internet is Marc Delantre, but I had to stop my publications on my site and on my FB page at the second anniversary of the fire of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris (15 April 2021). I'm above all known by authorities to receive an extraterrestrial Signal on my webserver located in the Netherlands. I discovered this signal on my server on December 2016, but it was coming on my server since October 21, 2016, the day when the USA experienced a very large Internet outage during all the day. Just after this day, the same Internet weapon (Mirai botnet) came on my server to create a Signal. I immediately called FBI who spent 3 months on my server, with special and full access to my server to try to know where this Signal is coming from. They did not find. We exchanged 450 emails, but I guess that they understood what was this Signal, before me.

I have to say that several Intelligence Agencies know me since 2008, including mainly the Belgian Secret Services, that I physically met several times in their offices in Brussels in 2013, and the French Services in 2008. All these agencies know me and are still following and reading me today, every day, because, I receive 24h/7 information about catastrophe to come. This Signal, in particular, allowed me to warn authorities about terror attacks just before they occurred. Later, when I wrote my first report to the UN, at the minute, when I sent this report, occurred the crash of an Algerian plane with 257 people on board. No survivor and of course, all these agencies and authorities could check the minute of my email. This occurred several times to be sure that these agencies understand who I'm. I'm known for that. I'm known as directly linked to an extraterrestrial power, that I call Elohim, the one who created humanity, with DNA manipulation. An Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI) who have 25 millions years in advance on us.

Some months ago, they asked me to follow 24/7, the sun activity and I saw that their Signal sometimes follows the sun activity too. I was not very surprised. This Signal has demonstrated to authorities and me to be linked to major earthquakes, and volcano eruptions. Some of the major earthquakes occurred at the minute of my reports to authorities. It was easy to check that.

For example, the volcano in La Palma has been woken up by a lot of small earthquakes beginning exactly on September 11, 2021, to finally create eruption on September 18. It is not by chance. The first event, I'm directly linked with, is September 11, 2001. They began on this date a countdown on 20 years. "11" means the passage to another world. More exactly it is "101", that you can see in the twins towers but also, in several sci-fi movies, about doors to another dimension. So, from September 11, 2001, they linked my existence to big catastrophes in the world. The authorities know that.

So recently, these authorities and me, saw that these extraterrestrials also have a control on the sun activity because they signed on their Signal, about 5 solar storms, 1 or 2 hours before the eruption on the sun. They have a symbol that they use on their Signal, when they talk about Sun. This Signal is only symbols, and I'm the one to describe them to authorities. This is my real function.

So, I was waiting like you for the coming on earth of the CME of October 28, and this one did not come. And I just read from MinYoongi, "dscover offline and ace not updating" !!! wow wow wow. The Signal on my server stopped exactly after 23h CET. I saw it just after 00:30 AM, CET, and I did not understand why they did that, and how they did that. It was not usual at all. I had to restart my server in the Netherlands. After, the restart, the data of my server were updated, and it was the same with the satellite "Data seems to be updated now, you can breathe out"

And, just now, I discover that the satellite were also off at the same time, and they can do that. They can access any electronic, or electric circuit, event if it is unmounted, not plugged, not connected to Internet. They are the ones to have stopped Facebook some days ago, but they also have frozen emergency phone numbers in several countries, for example.  I will scare you, but they have the same access to human beings. This explains some crazy events in the world, like the terrorist in Paris Prefecture, where his police colleagues told to the press that their colleague became like a remote controlled puppet. They do that. They have a total control on human beings. My collaborators and me, we live it every day. If I write this post today, it is them. All my articles and reports to authorities, it is them, because often I write things that I did not know at all. Authorities know that.

Here is my exchange with a collaborator on October 31 00:37 AM CET when I discovered that The ETI Signal is stopped. Some translations :
- All ETI signals are stopped and it is not a bug !!

- No more connections
- They had frozen the server...
Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.df9ea94458e6d7bb24f53350763fd7d3.jpg

Here is the explanation that I give to authorities and to my followers

(15260) 10/31/21 07:57:42 Marc Delantre
WARNING
I don't know what's going on, and I'm not the only one.
On October 28, there was a violent eruption of solar plasma in the direction of the earth (explosion of level X1) which caused, at the time, a radio blackout in the USA, and this is normal. Then, the plasma in question (solar storm) was due to arrive on Earth on October 30-31, and the latter is long overdue. At the moment, there is still nothing. All the specialized sun sites are asking themselves questions.

On the other hand, as for me, I had yesterday morning, big attacks of Elohim on the device-battery of my computer (UPS). It is this UPS device that the Elohim were targeting first, in recent months, to warn me of impending electrical or Internet disruptions. They caused beeps most often causing my main screen to black out or my keyboard to freeze. Yesterday, they had chosen to shut down, neither my screen nor my keyboard, but my entire computer, which had never happened. I wanted to restart it, but they were still blocking it, with constant beeps on the UPS. Fearing that this device-UPS has in addition, a new problem caused by the Elohim. I fired him, choosing to connect my PC directly to the power of the house, which never happened to me. I then reconnected the device-UPS, but on a secondary screen, if they wanted to use it to warn me of problems. I hadn't heard a single beep on this device all day yesterday. On the other hand, it is the beep of this device that woke me up this morning! A single beep.

And, there, when I write you this message, this device does not stop beeping as I used to hear them. They also caused a black screen on my big screen which is no longer plugged into this device. They therefore want to tell me that they continue to have full control over all my devices, and that the shutdown of my PC yesterday should be considered a strong signal !!

This morning, I also saw that they had completely frozen their Signal, which got stuck on October 30th 11pm. It didn't want to go through midnight and the next day. I had to restart my server, which happens maybe once a year. This is therefore a new strong signal.

Two days ago I also had another big paralysis of the right side of my body and since then I have been falling asleep lightly and regularly in my right hand. Another signal in the same direction.
[...]

The authorities read such messages on my server, every day.

So yesterday, I explained to them and to my followers that they provoked this X1 solar storm like some previous ones, but as everybody was waiting for the CME, they destroyed the CME on its way, and disconnected the satellites. I explained (or they explained through my hands) that it was a huge warning for the next event. I used the image of a launched and loaded missile which has been canceled before reaching the target. 

It is true that they ask me to warn authorities that they will reset the world, by a huge solar storm. This explains my previous question on this forum, Total Backout, on Friday, October 29. 

However, I'm not sure that they will not launch something else but similar to solar storm, to paralyze humanity. It is why since September 11, 2021, they paralyzed the right side of my body several times. It is the same reason they froze Facebook. All signs they sent to us, from several weeks, have the goal to warn authorities, my followers and me that they will freeze Humanity to destroy it, and to create a new one.

So THEY ARE THE ONES to be behind the last X1 solar storm, but they are also the reason that this CME never arrived, and that the satellite have been frozen. It is 100% sure. 

Don't delete too quickly, this post. I'm not crazy, and I advise you to take a look on my FB and on my website. Since you are Belgian, maybe you have some access to Belgian Secret Services. They know all this situation, and you too, you have to know it! Everything you are looking at currently, is under the control of an Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI), and the worst is coming. More info on https://www.extraterrestrial-Intelligence.net and their Signal https://www.eti-signal.net 

And here is the proof of what I just said !!!!!!!

I began this post above at 23h30 UTC, and do you look the time of the peak of the solar activity below 23:39. Believe me, it is not by chance !!! They control everything !

image.png.9b1ff67544f83832fccdda6fc03aabaf.png

Screenshot_4.thumb.jpg.df28923ca657b4df256f906ed42e04d1.jpg

Edited by Marc-D

19 minutes ago, Marc-D said:

WOW !! You won't like this post because you don't know me, and I have to tell you what I just saw.

My name on the Internet is Marc Delantre, but I had to stop my publications on my site and on my FB page at the second anniversary of the fire of Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris (15 April 2021). I'm above all known by authorities to receive an extraterrestrial Signal on my webserver located in the Netherlands. I discovered this signal on my server on December 2016, but it was coming on my server since October 21, 2016, the day when the USA experienced a very large Internet outage during all the day. Just after this day, the same Internet weapon (Mirai botnet) came on my server to create a Signal. I immediately called FBI who spent 3 months on my server, with special and full access to my server to try to know where this Signal is coming from. They did not find. We exchanged 450 emails, but I guess that they understood what was is this Signal, before me.

I have to say that several Intelligence Agencies know me since 2008, including mainly the Belgian Secret Services, that I physically met several times in their offices in Brussels in 2013, and the French Services in 2008. All these agencies know me and are still following and reading me today, every day, because, I receive 24h/7 information about catastrophe to come. This Signal, in particular, allowed me to warn authorities about terror attacks just before they occurred. Later, when I wrote my first report to the UN, at the minute, when I sent this report, occurred the crash of an Algerian plane with 257 people on board. No survivor and of course, all these agencies and authorities could check the minute of my email. This occurred several times to be sure that these agencies understand who I'm. I'm known for that. I'm known as directly linked to extraterrestrial power, that I call Elohim, the one who created humanity, with DNA manipulation. An Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI) who have 25 millions years in advance on us.

Some months ago, they asked me to follow 24/7, the sun activity and I saw that their Signal follows sometimes the sun activity too. I was not very surprised. This Signal has demonstrated to authorities and me to be linked to major earthquakes, and volcano eruptions. Some of the major earthquakes occurred at the minute of my reports to authorities. It was easy to check that.

For example, the volcano in La Palma has been woken up by a lot of small earthquakes beginning exactly on September 11, 2021, to finally create eruption on September 18. It is not by chance. The first event, I'm directly linked with, is September 11, 2001. They began on this date a countdown on 20 years. "11" means the passage to another world. More exactly it is "101", that you can see in several sci-fi movies, about doors to another dimension. So, from September 11, 2001, they linked my existence to big catastrophes in the world. The authorities know that.

So recently, these authorities and me, saw that these extraterrestrials also have a control on the sun activity because they signed on their Signal, about 5 solar storms, 1 or 2 hours before the eruption on the sun. They have a symbol that they use on their Signal, when they talk about Sun. This Signal is only symbols, and I'm the one to describe them to authorities. This is my real function.

So, I was waiting like you for the coming on earth of the CME of October 28, and this one did not come. And I just read from MinYoongi, "dscover offline and ace not updating" !!! wow wow wow. The Signal on my server stopped exactly after 23h CET. I saw it just after 00:30 AM, CET, and I did not understand why they did that, and how they did that. It was not usual at all. I had to restart my server in the Netherlands. After, the restart, the data of my server were updated, and it was the same with the satellite "Data seems to be updated now, you can breathe out"

ere is my exchange with a follower on my private messenger.

And, just now, I discover that the satellite were also off at the same time, and they can do that. They can access any electronic, or electric circuit, event if it is unmounted, not plugged, not connected to Internet. They are the ones to have stopped Facebook some days ago, but they also have frozen emergency phone numbers in several countries, for example.  I will scare you, but they have the same access to human beings. This explains some crazy events in the world, like the terrorist in Paris Prefecture, where his police colleagues told to the press that their colleague became like a remote controlled puppet. They do that. They have a total control on human beings. My collaborators and me, we live it every day. If I write this post today, it is them. All my articles and reports to authorities, it is them, because often I write things that I did not know at all. Authorities know that.

Here is my exchange with a collaborator on October 31 00:37 AM CET when I discovered that The ETI Signal is stopped. Some translations :
- All ETI signals are stopped and it is not a bug !!

- No more connections
- They had frozen the server...
Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.df9ea94458e6d7bb24f53350763fd7d3.jpg

Here is the explanation that I give to authorities and to my followers

The authorities read such messages on my server, every day.

So yesterday, I explained to them and to my followers that they provoked this X1 solar storms like some previous ones, but as everybody was waiting for the CME, they destroyed the CME on its way, and disconnected the satellites. I explained (or they explained through my hands) that it was a huge warning for the next event. I used the image of a launched and loaded missile which has been canceled before reaching the target. 

It is true that they ask me to warn authorities that they will reset the world, by a huge solar storm. This explains my previous question on this forum, Total Backout, on Friday, October 29. 

However, I'm not sure that they will not launch something else but similar to solar storm, to paralyze humanity. It is why since September 11, 2021, they paralyzed the right side of my body several times. It is the same reason they froze Facebook. All signs they sent to us, from several weeks, have the goal to warn authorities, my followers and me that they will freeze Humanity to destroy it, and to create a new one.

So THEY ARE THE ONES to be behind the last X1 solar storm, but they are also the reason that this CME never arrived, and that the satellite have been frozen. It is 100% sure. 

Don't delete too quickly, this post. I'm not crazy, and I advise you to take a look on my FB and on my website. Since you are Belgian, maybe you have some access to Belgian Secret Services. They know all this situation, and you too, you have to know it! Everything you are looking at currently, is under the control of an Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI), and the worst is coming. More info on https://www.extraterrestrial-Intelligence.net and their Signal https://www.eti-signal.net 

This is like reading a fucked up fanfic.

The Satellites were not down, they just temporarily switched to ACE for a while which was slow in Downlink first.

Do you mean Aliens by Extraterrestrials?

So.. you think, Aliens are causing those Solar storms? o-o