AR2887 X flare and CME

Drax Spacex

5 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

This is like reading a fucked up fanfic.

The Satellites were not down, they just temporarily switched to ACE for a while which was slow in Downlink first.

Do you mean Aliens by Extraterrestrials?

So.. you think, Aliens are causing those Solar storms? o-o

My server was not down also. It was only frozen by them as the same time as satellite, but I just read this thread now. I did not know it. Yes extraterrestrials means aliens, and they control everything, the sun, but also the data in the satellite, and the running of the satellite. It is absolutely sure. 

I liked the story about the server. Don't be so quick to dismiss other people. I am interested @Marc-D. Do I believe it, of course not, Im sure Marc D does not expect anyone to believe that kind of stuff. The good news for him, and us, is that there is no need to "believe" in this stuff, instead we test it! That is science. Never be so skeptical that you dismiss things that sound crazy, that is not smart. The smart thing to do is propose a hypothesis and test it. I am 100% genuine here, I am not joking. Never dismiss, just test. If you are too lazy to test, thats ok, but then dont try to criticize. If it were me that had a server that could tell the future, I would also be excited and want to share it with my favorite communities as well.

Anyway, that said. The government is not going to help you @Marc-D, you need scientists to test this out and get to the bottom of it! Also, I do a lot of network tech, I am excited to know more about the servers that can tell the future, I would love to spin one up as well! ❤️ (if that is possible, lets do it)

1 hour ago, Jesterface23 said:

As to the density, my only guess is the compression between the X1 CME and faster CH HHS it disrupted. All a guess though.

I've been reviewing a slideshow of Stereo A COR, and there are a couple of CMEs from the SW quadrant, starting at about 2021-10-29 20:00.  We may have gotten a glancing blow from one or both of those.  The emissions from those CMEs continued to stream out with lesser intensity for about the next 24 hours.

2 minutes ago, SpaceWhiskey said:

I liked the story about the server. Don't be so quick to dismiss other people. I am interested @Marc-D. Do I believe it, of course not, Im sure Marc D does not expect anyone to believe that kind of stuff. The good news for him, and us, is that there is no need to "believe" in this stuff, instead we test it! That is science. Never be so skeptical that you dismiss things that sound crazy, that is not smart. The smart thing to do is propose a hypothesis and test it. I am 100% genuine here, I am not joking. Never dismiss, just test. If you are too lazy to test, thats ok, but then dont try to criticize. If it were me that had a server that could tell the future, I would also be excited and want to share it with my favorite communities as well.

Anyway, that said. The government is not going to help you @Marc-D, you need scientists to test this out and get to the bottom of it! Also, I do a lot of network tech, I am excited to know more about the servers that can tell the future, I would love to spin one up as well! ❤️ (if that is possible, lets do it)

I don't need help from gov's. They need my help, and to read me every day. A day, this ETI provoked an automatic deletion of all my Facebook pages. When FB and authorities saw it, they urged to put everything online back in less than 24h, and you can read my FB, I have total freedom of speech. I can attack and thread directly President Macron par example, or Interior Minister in Belgium, never a single post has been deleted. They scared too much to have reprisals from the ETI. 

And take a look on the last peak on the solar activity. It matches with the beginning of my previous post. I posted the screen captures. It is not by chance. You take the train, but all this is running for years, for dozens of catastrophes and hundreds of dead.  I'm knows for that. I don't need help. Humans need help to understand what is happening. 

4 minutes ago, Jesterface23 said:

This isn't the place. You already knew your post would be deleted.

I know that, because most of the people (it is the same in FB groups) don't like to read that, and to try to understand that. It is why also, I have thousands followers. They lived already tens of events that I warned before.  You can understand that social network deleted me already, years ago, if they were sure that I publish fake news. They cannot delete me. I have a protected profile, like a State chief. They read me every day. 

5 minutes ago, Marc-D said:

I don't need help from gov's. They need my help, and to read me every day. A day, this ETI provoked an automatic deletion of all my Facebook pages. When FB and authorities saw it, they urged to put everything online back in less than 24h, and you can read my FB, I have total freedom of speech. I can attack and thread directly President Macron par example, or Interior Minister in Belgium, never a single post has been deleted. They scared too much to have reprisals from the ETI. 

And take a look on the last peak on the solar activity. It matches with the beginning of my previous post. I posted the screen captures. It is not by chance. You take the train, but all this is running for years, for dozens of catastrophes and hundreds of dead.  I'm knows for that. I don't need help. Humans need help to understand what is happening. 

I dont believe in Aliens, but even if real or not.. why would they do this? I do not understand your logic lol

and im sorry to say this sounds psychotic and i dont think storys about aliens belong in a science forum

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

I dont believe in Aliens, but even if real or not.. why would they do this? I do not understand your logic lol

and im sorry to say this sounds psychotic and i dont think storys about aliens belong in a science forum

I posted my story here, because this science forum is about the Sun !!! It is normal that I tell, here, what I know and what I live about the Sun. If you don't believe in Aliens, it is your choice. That is the first step that you have to do, it is to understand that Humans, and everything could be under the control of the Aliens who created humans. I'm not the only one to say that. Sun belongs to our sky, the field of this ETI.

I just receive a question by PM, from a member of this forum. He asks me when this ETI plans to create this world blackout and Humanity collapsing.  The ETI says "it is imminent" from one year about. But we just understood that September 11, 2021, was the end of the countdown, and from then, they use more and more persuasive Signs, like the paralysis of the right side of my body (6 times since September 11), and they freeze  all the time electricity and Internet for my collaborators and me.  That are some signs of the blackout. They insist all the day on that, asking me to prepare backup and so on. 

I think that can happen any time, November 12 (12/11) is a very important day for them and me. 21/12/21, is also another important day. December 21 was the prevision "END" day for 2012. You change 12 by 21 (their fetish number) and you have 2021.

Any way, the exact date, I don't have it, and I will not have it. It can be any day from September 11, but they make more and more pressure on my collaborators and me.   

Another thing. Did you realize why Corona Virus (Covid 19) born just after the fire of Notre Dame Cathedral, in 2019 ? What means "Corona" ?? The crown of the flares around the SUN !! Everything is SIGNS !
They have a full control on this virus, variant and on the way that the Man resists or not to the virus. 

Edited by Marc-D

55 minutes ago, Jesterface23 said:

The one that launched at around 11/01 01:00Z

AIA 193 shows a pretty good shockwave across that quadrant of the solar disk, extending almost to the center.  I'm not sure if it would be considered coronal dimming.  Do you know how to distinguish between shockwave and coronal dimming in the images?

Edited by Drax Spacex
asking a ?

45 minutes ago, Drax Spacex said:

Do you know how to distinguish between shockwave and coronal dimming in the images?

I'm not exactly sure. I may or may not know it without knowing it ha.

Well, another CME incoming.

Edited by Jesterface23

5 minutes ago, Sirvegs said:

It looks like this flare could redeem the disappointment of the X1, that is if it is eruptive, which with my basic knowledge it seems that it is. We'll have to wait on LASCO imagery though to know for sure. 

It didn't seem to have type II or IV radio sweeps which would tend to indicate it's not eruptive to me, but I'm not expert.
The long-duration does seem promising, and the center disk position ofc!

38 minutes ago, Orneno said:

It didn't seem to have type II or IV radio sweeps which would tend to indicate it's not eruptive to me, but I'm not expert.
The long-duration does seem promising, and the center disk position ofc!

So those type of radio sweeps can tell if an event is eruptive? :o

5 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

So those type of radio sweeps can tell if an event is eruptive? :o

Yeah they can!  The type of them is a strong indicator.  Type II and Iv are both good.
I read that in an SWL help article somewhere, but I can't remember where.
I don't know if they just indicate it's likely and you can get a CME without them, I hope so!