Incoming Active Regions

1 hour ago, Solar_Marcel said:

Screenshot-2024-02-22-180956.jpg

@hamateur 1953 no plage, and especially no plague😂

when you look at the current SDO pictures, there are at least 3 Regions of interest right now, maybe even 4

Hahaha.  Ok. Anyway 🤣🤣North 04 latitude on solar soft appears to be another flare producer and that seems to be what is creating the flux whirls on our b,c, m and X class ekg lines.  Haha. 

Screenshot-2024-02-25-151429.jpg

woah wow wow wow...

if they grow this will be great

popped outta nowhere on the incoming limb, right before another incoming region, its not named now

spacer.png

43 minutes ago, Solar_Marcel said:

Screenshot-2024-02-25-151429.jpg

woah wow wow wow...

if they grow this will be great

popped outta nowhere on the incoming limb, right before another incoming region, its not named now

spacer.png

there is a lot of movement visible

Edited by Solar_Marcel
  • Like 4

I’ve been watching the incoming limb North and see two spots from what is likely to be a somewhat large active region.  It probably will receive 13596 at next synoptic.  I haven’t seen anything notable yet on solar soft.  Naturally its all 3590 24/7 for awhile. This may be a returning region, it looks to be around  10-12 N latitude.  

• Like 1

I see on the board that old region 3576 is due incoming soon Southern Hemisphere.  Something resembling a lawn sprinkler spray is down there. Probably tomorrow we may see loops if it has anything left…. Not to engender any false hopes. Just a heads up.  

47 minutes ago, HalfFeralHuman said:

Huh... the field polarity on the bottom one (3591) looks inverted. Seems odd with the other 3 normal.

SDO_HMI-Magnetogram_512.jpg

You probably should post in the 3590 thread,  respectfully, Mike.  This is incoming active regions 

14 hours ago, hamateur 1953 said:

I see on the board that old region 3576 is due incoming soon Southern Hemisphere.  Something resembling a lawn sprinkler spray is down there. Probably tomorrow we may see loops if it has anything left…. Not to engender any false hopes. Just a heads up.  

well there is a bright region behind the limb so maybe well se a returner

Edit: i can see a bunch of loops

Edited by Solar_Marcel
  • Like 1