AR 3575

tniickck
Go to solution Solved by Jesterface23,

5 minutes ago, Jesterface23 said:

The CME was launched eastward from it's source, but not northward. I'm expecting a glancing blow with an arrival at some point from noon on the 8th to early morning on the 9th. G1 may be possible.

thanks!

1 hour ago, Nathan Majors said:

Region 3575
C class down to 60%

m class down to 30% 

proton up to 20% 

size 250 -20

Is the proton chance bad for earth

IMG_3639.jpeg

Nothing any AR on the sun right now could possibly produce could be bad for the Earth.  And likely no AR this SC either.  Don’t get too drawn into the sensationalist talk of doomsdayers, they are simply utilizing the powerful emotion of fear to generate traffic and attention, for their own personal and financial gain.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, mozy said:

Let's see if we'll have a similar situation again like last night, I expect the X-ray to start going up again once the CME has fully released @MinYoongi

Do you mean for this region? 3575? I’m on mobile haha.

why do you expect that and is that a phenomenon you saw a couple times? 

1 minute ago, MinYoongi said:

Do you mean for this region? 3575? I’m on mobile haha.

why do you expect that and is that a phenomenon you saw a couple times? 

Well once the CME has left the region fully they can trigger further flaring, we saw that yesterday too with the triple stage, this eruption is still going and looking at SUVI stuff is still lifting from within, we'll see if X-ray goes up again once it leaves the region.

Edited by mozy

4 minutes ago, mozy said:

Well once the CME has left the region fully they can trigger further flaring, we saw that yesterday too with the triple stage, this eruption is still going and looking at SUVI stuff is still lifting from within, we'll see if X-ray goes up again once it leaves the region.

Thanks for informing me!

Just now, MinYoongi said:

Are you sure it’s this region? Suvi has not updated far enough yet..  I remember you once told me of a way to see it faster but I don’t remember.

You can see it speed up in the last SUVI frames

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mozy said:

You can see it speed up in the last SUVI frames

The CME? Yeah, probably. I wish I could go back n forth manually with my iPhone but the swpc website is not made for mobiles grmph🤦‍♀️🥲

29 minutes ago, mozy said:

You predicted this perfectly. Is this something new you observe or did you perhaps mention this before? It’s an absolute first for me, never noticed it with regions before 😃

• Like 1

It looks like on space weather live it shows Region 3575 is beta delta instead of beta gamma delta like it was if you are wanting arouas sorry

Don’t hold me by this it might not be accurate 

It’s small but.mighty still putting out m class solar flares it produced 1 m5.1

3 minutes ago, Nathan Majors said:

It looks like on space weather live it shows Region 3575 is beta delta instead of beta gamma delta like it was if you are wanting arouas sorry

Huh? It’s off the limb soon…

Edited by arjemma
Thought I was in another topic.

Just now, Nathan Majors said:

I know it’s complex but I was just saying sorry if part of the info was incorrect

I corrected my comment, I thought I was in the 3576 one.

We can’t see the complexity anymore since it has gone too close to the limb. It might have a delta still, we don’t know.