Unproven theories

Marcel de Bont
Message added by Sam Warfel,

Please use this topic in the future when you have questions about unproven space weather theories. What we mean by that is questions about space weather related things that are not accepted or have yet to be proved by mainstream science. Those topics are only allowed in this thread.

Discussion of virology, pandemics, and vaccines are not allowed on these forums. Just because a topic isn’t listed doesn’t mean it’s okay, these are specifically highlighted for reference.

1 hour ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

This platform is for info and entertainment. Astronomers don’t care what is published here. It has no value for them.

I have learned quite a lot here. Validated from other observations.  You opened the door on two counts

1. By stating your belief that SC 25 will be a short cycle 

2. By saying place your bets

My bet still stands Patrick, you aren’t getting off the hook that easily.  Perhaps you don’t understand what is meant by a graphic representation   I will post a link to Jan Alvestad’s site  he is Belgian as I believe you are, so language should pose you no difficulty   
backinabit  for some reason his solar cycles 1-20 I am unable to paste a link to.  Anyway I am sure if you require assistance he should be happy to assist you  This is your chance to be recognised after all as someone who went against the conventional wisdom accumulated over many years and won the prize.  How could anyone back down from such a challenge??  I sure wouldn’t  

Edited by hamateur 1953
  • Like 1

13 minuten geleden, hamateur 1953 zei:

I have learned quite a lot here. Validated from other observations.  You opened the door on two counts

1. By stating your belief that SC 25 will be a short cycle 

2. By saying place your bets

My bet still stands Patrick, you aren’t getting off the hook that easily.  Perhaps you don’t understand what is meant by a graphic representation   I will post a link to Jan Alvestad’s site  he is Belgian as I believe you are, so language should pose you no difficulty   
backinabit  

Jan is from Norway. We published a peer reviewed article. 

18 minuten geleden, hamateur 1953 zei:

Ok. My error.   Anyway. You do understand what I mean by a graphical representation I hope? 

Since you don’t even read the important links with important info, we play around endlessly. And no, I don’t publish unless you give me the money for open access… 2 times 3,000 €.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Ok Patrick. Your methods don’t concern me personally.  Only results matter. Anyway I will wait patiently for a graphic that will never be posted.   On another note before I get stuck in forum prison along with you…..

I’m stuck in forum prison, and time keeps dragging on,,  Apologies to the late Johnny Cash. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

This platform is for info and entertainment. Astronomers don’t care what is published here. It has no value for them.

That's a rather depressing outlook for your own conviction and commitment to the work you've been doing for years, now. I feel everyone here is right to question you and push you to try harder to convince them; if you fold when pushed, it does your work a grave injustice, don't you agree? If your work is wasted on us, who can possibly interpret it without, in your own words, paying you 6,000 Euros?

Smells like crud.

• Like 1

5 uren geleden, Christopher Shriver zei:

That's a rather depressing outlook for your own conviction and commitment to the work you've been doing for years, now. I feel everyone here is right to question you and push you to try harder to convince them; if you fold when pushed, it does your work a grave injustice, don't you agree? If your work is wasted on us, who can possibly interpret it without, in your own words, paying you 6,000 Euros?

Smells like crud.

It is the journal you need to pay😊🤔

• Sad 1

Op 3/4/2024 om 16:25, Jesterface23 zei:

By short, what are we talking here? Something like 8 years rather than the typical 11 year cycle?

But many X flare probabilities...

April 15-16: High X flare probability

According to my calculations returning AR 3615 will be a beast. Everybody will be enthusiastic again about the growth of cycle 25... 😆

This is the formula

February 24 (04:00) – April 2 (02:00), 2024: Conjunction Uranus - Jupiter and the Sun

March 16 (22:45) – 18 (04:30), 2024 Triple Line Up Vesta – Mercury – Venus

March 17 (19:00) – 21 (21:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Pallas – Mercury – Jupiter

March 18 (04:45) – (20:30), 2024: Opposition Mercury - Ceres and the Sun

March 18 (13:00) – 19 (18:45), 2024 Triple Line Up Mercury – Venus - Mars

March 18 (20:00) –  24 (03:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Pallas – Mercury – Uranus

This is making it a beast: 

March 31 (21:15) – April 16 (07:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Uranus – Jupiter – Mercury

On April 15 this could create an X flare: 

April 15 (07:15) – 21 (06:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Pallas – Mercury – Jupiter

Or the end of the alignment:

March 31 (21:15) – April 16 (07:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Uranus – Jupiter – Mercury

• Haha 2
  • Cool 1

1 hour ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

This is the formula

February 24 (04:00) – April 2 (02:00), 2024: Conjunction Uranus - Jupiter and the Sun

March 16 (22:45) – 18 (04:30), 2024 Triple Line Up Vesta – Mercury – Venus

March 17 (19:00) – 21 (21:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Pallas – Mercury – Jupiter

March 18 (04:45) – (20:30), 2024: Opposition Mercury - Ceres and the Sun

March 18 (13:00) – 19 (18:45), 2024 Triple Line Up Mercury – Venus - Mars

March 18 (20:00) –  24 (03:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Pallas – Mercury – Uranus

This is making it a beast: 

On April 15 this could create an X flare: 

April 15 (07:15) – 21 (06:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Pallas – Mercury – Jupiter

Or the end of the alignment:

Totally the formula

• Haha 3
  • Cool 1

2 minutes ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

It seems like you are attacking me, but you don't want to face the repercussions? This behavior appears to be indicative of a small character.

The telescope is too heavy to try to throw it at you.

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

Если это произойдет, приглашаю вас заплатить 3000 евро журналу, который опубликует мою теорию. Спасибо!

Dear friend, perhaps this is too much money per person. But the option of collecting funds from all interested people for this publication is acceptable. This is something that can really be done. I'm in if it works. ( bonne chance,mon ami).🙏

• Like 2

3 minuten geleden, Maitreya zei:

Dear friend, perhaps this is too much money per person. But the option of collecting funds from all interested people for this publication is acceptable. This is something that can really be done. I'm in if it works. ( bonne chance,mon ami).🙏

Dear moderators,

First intelligent comment on this forum... ever...

You can make it happen if it happens...

35 minuten geleden, Marcel de Bont zei:

Play nicely everyone, our eyes are on this topic. SpaceWeatherLive exists to provide facts and raw data. That we allow questionable topics to be debated is a gift from us to the community but if it causes more headaches for us than benefits we will pull the plug. Respect each other and each others opinions. That goes for everybody. Please. Thanks.  

That's a steep price but if people really believe your theory holds water it should be a piece of cake to collect the funds right?

The theory for calculating the strength of Solar Cycle 25 is complex and can sometimes result in errors, as evidenced by my initial predictions. But I learn fast because I have all the needed theories.

To improve the quality of my work, I require peer review of my posts, as I may be too hasty in defending my ideas with the creation of sunspots. But nobody understands them...

Currently the sunspot theory will not be accepted...  but...

Given the importance of determining the theory for calculating the strength of Solar Cycle 25, it is crucial to prioritize this publication in open access, as it can offer a substantial advantage for the publication of my sunspot theory (with the generation of sunspots included).

Edited by Patrick P.A. Geryl

58 minutes ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

Теория для расчета силы 25-го солнечного цикла сложна и иногда может приводить к ошибкам, о чем свидетельствуют мои первоначальные прогнозы. Но я быстро учусь, потому что у меня есть все необходимые теории.

Чтобы улучшить качество моей работы, я требую рецензирования моих постов, поскольку я могу быть слишком поспешным в защите своих идей с созданием солнечных пятен. Но никто их не понимает...

В настоящее время теория солнечных пятен не будет принята ... но...

Учитывая важность определения теории для расчета силы 25 солнечного цикла, крайне важно установить приоритетность этой публикации в открытом доступе, поскольку она может дать существенное преимущество публикации моей теории солнечных пятен (включая генерацию солнечных пятен).

• Dear friend Patrick, dear friends, I urge all of us to participate in what may be a truly revolutionary discovery for all of humanity by observing the confirmation of the theory presented. Each of us, if she shows what is true, can then testify in her favor. I propose to put aside personal ambitions and emotions and put the benefits for the whole of science in the foreground. Remember, an apple fell on Newton's head, but now we all use the law of universal gravitation discovered by him. Our task now is to observe the behavior of the sun and compare its behavior with Patrick's theory. We will all draw conclusions together much later, I even suggest waiting until the end of 2024. Let us unite in our quest to comprehend the truth, dear friends.🙏

•  
  • Thanks 1