Unproven theories

Marcel de Bont
Message added by Sam Warfel,

Please use this topic in the future when you have questions about unproven space weather theories. What we mean by that is questions about space weather related things that are not accepted or have yet to be proved by mainstream science. Those topics are only allowed in this thread.

Discussion of virology, pandemics, and vaccines are not allowed on these forums. Just because a topic isn’t listed doesn’t mean it’s okay, these are specifically highlighted for reference.

On 6/25/2023 at 4:40 AM, The Norwegian said:

The sun is gas.

The Sun is not gas, its plasma, the differences in plasma and gas are substantial. 

When we then know how our own moon creates tides, it is this effect that I mean "pulls out the sunspots".

Tidal influences decrease over distant by a factor of 16, and have very little influence on the Sun. There are planetary alignments and conjunctions during Solar minimums with zero solar activity. The Solar cycles and sunspots/flares etc. and are the result of internal dynamics. 

The reason why July/August is likely to be the first peak is because Venus passes the Earth and both planets will collectively pull out the sunspots. Its not long time to see if we get a very active July or not.

There have been attempts to prove this, but these exact alignments during solar minimums produce nothing. 

During the solar minimum a few years ago with a completely blank sun, I predicted many cases of sunspots, and I posted some of them in advance here on the forum.

Yet there are alignments. So, the causality is either extremely low, or unrelated. 

14 hours ago, Nilesh said:

Solar cycle = 10.2 years

This is only on average. There are longer and shorter cycles. Sometimes they are 13 years, sometimes 9 years. 

14 hours ago, Nilesh said:

Jupiter orbit sun = 12 earth year

If you look at the numbers 9, 10, 13, and 12 and they all look the same to you, that's just a vague guess. There have been attempts, and I have even tried to find a connection with the barycenter and the solar cycles. There are some momentum connections, but the system of interaction is far more complicated that a timing cycle. 

2 hours ago, _00_ said:

I suggest to continue barycenter debate in one of the open topic, if not all these discussions will be lost in the depths of unproven theories,

Here is a previous thread I started and dumped info in regarding the barycenter. (including some predictions) Thank you for your input there, just posting this for anyone not aware of the information. 

2 hours ago, _00_ said:

I also suggest, as unproven th, that this inertial modulation also is selfmodulated, giving as result a 2 peaks wave similar as these that i posted,

Due to the Tachocline, and the exchange of angular momentum with Jupiter/Saturn, I think a gyroscope is a good analogy of the changes in momentum. The magnetic field is like a gimbal and flips periodically as is travels around the barycenter (an unproven analogy).

11 hours ago, Philalethes said:

I'm definitely not impressed so far, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt and hope that you realize that it's going to take a great deal of work if you want to be the first person in the centuries we've studied Solar physics to actually produce a working model for how planetary alignments might affect Solar activity, because so far the results have not been convincing at all.

Yeah, I've been through many posts and studies, and alignments seem like a left-over superstation from early astronomy when it was similar to astrology. The main reason I think this superstition continues is people can't fathom the actual distance between planets and how different they are. (Especially with Inverse Square Law cubed by tidal forces)

Jupiter Distance from the Sun is about 936 million Kilometers. 

Earth Distance from the Sun is about 150 million Kilometers.

Edited by Archmonoth
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/25/2023 at 2:40 PM, The Norwegian said:

When we then know how our own moon creates tides, it is this effect that I mean "pulls out the sunspots".

A word on this. The sun is much hotter below the surface. But sunspots are colder than the inside of the sun, and also colder than the rest of the surface.

The current knowlege (as far as I understand) is, sunspots are colder because magnetic fields inhibit the influx of hot plasma from below the surface.
So, sunspots are created because of magnetic fields. Maybe you can elaborate your theory, how sunspots are created from gravitational pull.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, helios said:

A word on this. The sun is much hotter below the surface. But sunspots are colder than the inside of the sun, and also colder than the rest of the surface.

The current knowlege (as far as I understand) is, sunspots are colder because magnetic fields inhibit the influx of hot plasma from below the surface.
So, sunspots are created because of magnetic fields. Maybe you can elaborate your theory, how sunspots are created from gravitational pull.

or because this magnetic flux remove energy from surface,

to me is the inner flux that create vorticity on surface, that vorticity align ions creating sunspot and the vorticity of ions create more structurate magnetic fields, taking energy from sunspots.

--------------------

and continuing with the subject of wave self-modulation, I attach an image with the asymmetry that induces its rotation and that would give rise to the generation of electromagnetic fields (in black the unmodulated wave).

fields_am.png

Edited by _00_

I considerate that proporcional automodulation as tensors,

I suspect that applying this selfmodulation  on  dirac wave function  the spinors are going to convert on tensors and disappearing the need for particles, converting them into energetic distributions in the form of helical vortex.

Edited by _00_

On 6/26/2023 at 11:32 PM, Archmonoth said:

The Sun is not gas, its plasma, the differences in plasma and gas are substantial. 

Tidal influences decrease over distant by a factor of 16, and have very little influence on the Sun. There are planetary alignments and conjunctions during Solar minimums with zero solar activity. The Solar cycles and sunspots/flares etc. and are the result of internal dynamics. 

There have been attempts to prove this, but these exact alignments during solar minimums produce nothing. 

Yet there are alignments. So, the causality is either extremely low, or unrelated. 

This is only on average. There are longer and shorter cycles. Sometimes they are 13 years, sometimes 9 years. 

If you look at the numbers 9, 10, 13, and 12 and they all look the same to you, that's just a vague guess. There have been attempts, and I have even tried to find a connection with the barycenter and the solar cycles. There are some momentum connections, but the system of interaction is far more complicated that a timing cycle. 

Here is a previous thread I started and dumped info in regarding the barycenter. (including some predictions) Thank you for your input there, just posting this for anyone not aware of the information. 

Due to the Tachocline, and the exchange of angular momentum with Jupiter/Saturn, I think a gyroscope is a good analogy of the changes in momentum. The magnetic field is like a gimbal and flips periodically as is travels around the barycenter (an unproven analogy).

Yeah, I've been through many posts and studies, and alignments seem like a left-over superstation from early astronomy when it was similar to astrology. The main reason I think this superstition continues is people can't fathom the actual distance between planets and how different they are. (Especially with Inverse Square Law cubed by tidal forces)

Jupiter Distance from the Sun is about 936 million Kilometers. 

Earth Distance from the Sun is about 150 million Kilometers.

Now we can talk about, how solar flares are made and how their direction is decided. but before that, we have to understand gravity. below picture belongs to one theory given long back by an independent researcher and this explains a lot. I hope some copyright has also been filed years back on this.

this theory says that the Dark energy is present everywhere and the compression on the volume of Earth will effect the mass pulling or mass ejected from the earth in a particular direction.  This is how the Gravity has been defined. The resultant force due to the collision thermal and dark energy causes the effect of gravity. it not only allow the masses to stay connected to their mother star but, also position the planets in their respective orbits and force them to remain in the same.

this is how the total pressure of dark energy allows mass to be ejected and Moon snatches the atmosphere from Earth. below is the picture for your reference.WhatsAppImage2023-06-15at14_56_42.thumb.jpeg.bc7b19fbe12997a6c6905de12a63475e.jpeg

There could be one straight question about the Dark energy and dark matter, which can be avoided this time, till we understand the process and properties of these energies. Wide acceptability of Dark Energy and its definition allows us to discuss this further. Frank Hoogerbeat's team and SSGEOs along with their team have confirmed the correlation between the Dark Energy, solar flares and seismic activities. We have recommended this to them on 27th March 2023 and have provided them enough proof of Dark energy interactions in the solar system.

This post will continue with more pictures.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

Why The Solar Maxima  and  Minima  Cycles occurs ?  

Just now, Chyren S said:

Now we can talk about, how solar flares are made and how their direction is decided. but before that, we have to understand gravity. below picture belongs to one theory given long back by an independent researcher and this explains a lot. I hope some copyright has also been filed years back on this.

this theory says that the Dark energy is present everywhere and the compression on the volume of Earth will effect the mass pulling or mass ejected from the earth in a particular direction.  This is how the Gravity has been defined. The resultant force due to the collision thermal and dark energy causes the effect of gravity. it not only allow the masses to stay connected to their mother star but, also position the planets in their respective orbits and force them to remain in the same.

this is how the total pressure of dark energy allows mass to be ejected and Moon snatches the atmosphere from Earth. below is the picture for your reference.WhatsAppImage2023-06-15at14_56_42.thumb.jpeg.bc7b19fbe12997a6c6905de12a63475e.jpeg

There could be one straight question about the Dark energy and dark matter, which can be avoided this time, till we understand the process and properties of these energies. Wide acceptability of Dark Energy and its definition allows us to discuss this further. Frank Hoogerbeat's team and SSGEOs along with their team have confirmed the correlation between the Dark Energy, solar flares and seismic activities. We have recommended this to them on 27th March 2023 and have provided them enough proof of Dark energy interactions in the solar system.

This post will continue with more pictures.

There are a few new definitions given in the research. ill try to explain a little bit. this may help us in understanding the nature of dark energy and the level of penetration.

LIGHT ECLIPSE: 

usually, this phenomenon is already known as solar eclipse, considering that the moons comes in between the SUN & EARTH and light from the SUN can not reach to a specific part of Earth. this happens because of the Moon shadow. The research says that not only the moon, but all the planets or celestial bodies which exist between Sun & Earth, will form a LIGHT ECLIPSE, during their transition between Earth & SUN. The shadowed part on Earth will feel the difference in the Gravity, climatic changes and changes in the thermal radiation level. So, Solar Eclipse, must be treated as LIGHT ECLIPSE and this should be studied well during the Mercury and Venus Transition also.

WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_36_55.jpeg.529f8467cf4a659b3a344b0325b0fe47.jpeg

We have given you a slightly diverted definition of solar eclipse and given a new name "LIGHT ECLIPSE" so that you may understand the definition of "DARK ECLIPSE" easily.

DARK ECLIPSE:

The Research says that, when a solar/ thermal radiation is expanding towards the heliosphere, the Dark energy from the interstellar space is entering into the solar space. this Dark energy equally comes to the planets and then finally try to attack the corona of SUN. this Dark energy can solidify the SUNs corona and the symptoms are thickening of coronal mass, increasing density and if it is dense enough for not being able to get ejected properly.

The Earth is made of the combination of atmospheric layers, which includes all five state of matters. So, our solar system needs both the energies equally. thermal as well as dark energy. The Sun distributes the solar energy in the solar system and accordingly, the Dark energy has been pushed inside the solar system by the interstellar space. The same dark energy comes to earth also and maintains a balance, that allows a life to grow significantly, the human may understand.

We already know the LIGHT ECLIPSE or solar eclipse, when Moon or any other celestial mass comes between earth and the SUN and the activity on Earth is noticed as Light Eclipse.

WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_37_18.jpeg.ed0bf112e43940e7adb44175907f4172.jpeg

"WHENEVER, A celestial mass comes between the Earth & the Interstellar space, the flow of dark energy towards the planet stops for a period and Dark energy cant reach to Earth during this period. This activity in the solar system is known as DARK ECLIPSE on any planet."

Earth will respond to any big fluctuation. this could be due to immense pressure of interstellar space (dark energy) or the Thermal energy from the SUN.

Above definitions will help us in tracking the dark energies from the interstellar space, which will be covered in the future posts. this will help us in finding the source of solar flares and CME activities.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

If you know why the cycle occurs you will never say 13 years or 9 years . 10.2 is also a average.  What is the position of Earth's Axis at this time ? 

Here, we are going to talk about the solar cycles. We all are aware that scientifically, solar cycle is considered to have 11 years cycle, which is not confirmed yet. We shall try to give you the idea of solar cycle, the way it takes place in the solar system and this theory will be applicable anywhere in the Universe.

The Solar system works on thermal boundaries. 

This is believed that the Universe is driven by Two principal energies, known as thermal and dark energy. The Theory says that the thermal energy flow from the Sun to the Heliosphere and Dark energy enters from the heliopause towards the Sun's corona. Every thermal boundary created by different planets creates a barrier to this Dark energy. This thermal boundary is nothing but the thermal tail of planets left behind during their movement on their respective orbits. this is not that HOT, but much higher to the atmospheric temperature of the solar system.WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_28_03.thumb.jpeg.30be77417296da39da14738b20a76080.jpeg

This thermal boundary becomes stronger, when to planets are moving together or approaching each other relatively. so, if you can assume the different thermal boundaries, you can design the flow of thermal and dark energies in the solar system.

here onwards, we can give the definition of DARK PERIODS, which reaches the peak at SOLAR MINIMA & BRIGHT PERIODS, which reached the peak at SOLAR MAXIMA.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Just now, Chyren S said:

Here, we are going to talk about the solar cycles. We all are aware that scientifically, solar cycle is considered to have 11 years cycle, which is not confirmed yet. We shall try to give you the idea of solar cycle, the way it takes place in the solar system and this theory will be applicable anywhere in the Universe.

This is believed that the Universe is driven by Two principal energies, known as thermal and dark energy. The Theory says that the thermal energy flow from the Sun to the Heliosphere and Dark energy enters from the heliopause towards the Sun's corona. Every thermal boundary created by different planets creates a barrier to this Dark energy. This thermal boundary is nothing but the thermal tail of planets left behind during their movement on their respective orbits. this is not that HOT, but much higher to the atmospheric temperature of the solar system.WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_28_03.thumb.jpeg.30be77417296da39da14738b20a76080.jpeg

This thermal boundary becomes stronger, when to planets are moving together or approaching each other relatively. so, if you can assume the different thermal boundaries, you can design the flow of thermal and dark energies in the solar system.

here onwards, we can give the definition of DARK PERIODS, which reaches the peak at SOLAR MINIMA & BRIGHT PERIODS, which reached the peak at SOLAR MAXIMA.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

There are multiple solar cycles in our solar system, if we follow the scientific understanding of our technical friends on Earth. But, we consider only two major type of solar cycles as we are the sixth planet from the Heliosphere. if we consider that two significant planets make one thermal boundary in the solar system, then Earth will lie in the third boundary.

SO, this is how a solar cycle should be calculated on the basis of a thermal boundary.

Two planets, which are capable of forming a significant thermal boundary will allow the dark energy to penetrate the respective orbits twice between their two consecutive conjunctions with respect to SUN.

1- when the are in conjunction with reference to SUN. MAJOR SOLAR MINIMA

In this case: the Dark energy will be able to penetrate the orbital thermal boundary from three directions. this will be known as a Major Solar Minima or a major dark period.

WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_34_43.jpeg.c5fc848dc8364f775ad3398c01ab24e7.jpeg

2- When they are at the farthest distance across the SUN. MINOR SOLAR MINIMA

In this case: the dark energy will be able to penetrate from two directions and hence the amount of Dark energy penetration is going to be comparatively less than major Solar minima. This activity should be known as Minor Dark Period or a Minor solar Minima.WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_34_20.jpeg.f25ec78e9a75efad56abf6ad0f711e72.jpeg

The ideal duration of of a solar cycle will have 20.4 years +/- imbalance in the solar system, as a conjunction of Jupiter & Saturn ( from 2nd thermal boundary) happens only in 20.4 years approx (+/- imbalance). 

Similarly, the first thermal boundary against the dark energy is formed by the two outermost planets and they form a "Grand solar Cycle" or a Grand Dark period. in the next post, we shall discuss, how to make a day by day calculations based on Solar and grand solar cycle.

to be continued.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

GRAND SOLAR MINIA:

Lets revise the definition of solar minima and maxima conditions first.

A Normal scientific (in-lined with the modern scientific theories) solar cycle is the period between the conjunction of planet Jupiter and Saturn, which takes place once in 20.4 years approx. this complete solar cycle will provide two major opportunities for dark energy to penetrate the second thermal boundaries in the solar system. once during the conjunction with reference to SUN and then again, when they are farthest across the SUN. So, this half cycle, when SOLAR MINIMA will be formed will come in approx 10.2 years period. but Solar Minima may form anywhere between these timelines.

To find out the exact attack time of Dark energy from interstellar space, we need to check all four thermal boundaries in the solar system.

1- Neptune & Uranus

2- Saturn & Jupiter

3- Mars & Earth

4- Venus & Mercury.

Scientifically, Solar minima is identified, when Sun get the maximum compression due to dark energy and dark spot are not forming. Humans on Earth will notice this situation, when either the Jupiter & Saturn are in conjunction with reference to the SUN or if they are distant apart across the SUN and while, the inner orbit planets like Mars, earth, Venus & Mercury aren't forming any further boundary in the same direction of Dark energy flow. this is how, we can calculate the exact date of any compression on CORONA or magnetic activity on the same. Of course, the Gravity of the solar system also has to play a lot, but that can also be solved with the flow stats of energy.

Now, we can come to GRAND SOLAR CYCLE / MINIMA:

A Grand solar cycle forms during two consecutive conjunctions of the outer most planets Neptune & Uranus. The Opportunity for the dark energy from interstellar space comes twice to penetrate the first boundary of the solar system, when these planets are either in conjunction wrt SUN or they are at the farthest positions across the SUN.

Major Grand Dark period/ Solar Minima:

This is the solar position, when two outermost planets (Neptune & Uranus) are approaching each other relatively and moving towards a conjunction wrt SUN. in this case the Dark energy, at some particular time, will be able to reach to SUN's Corona ( depending on inner thermal boundary positioning) and will reduce SUN's activity. this whole period of 42.5 years will be known as Major Grand Dark Period & the Peak will be known as Major Grand Solar Minima (When Sun's activity will be minimum).

WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_33_20.jpeg.eb6d0a8bf9aa118fcc19177fa5be147c.jpeg

MINOR GRAND DARK PERIOD/SOLAR MINIMA: 

When two outermost planets (Neptune & Uranus) are at the farthest distance from each other across the SUN, the dark energy from the interstellar space will get an opportunity to penetrate the first thermal boundary of the solar system from two sides. The 42.5 years period, half & half equally divided both side (from the line of conjunction for Neptune, uranus & Sun), the penetration will be comparatively less than a Major Grand Dark Period, but a Grand solar minima will be noticed at the Peak.

The Peak will depend on further thermal boundary positioning by the planets in the inner orbits.

WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_33_42.jpeg.864b5b00f50952ab1be3ab4995f68841.jpeg

There is a vital role played by the temperatures of the planets, orbits and the solar system. The peak of any solar minima or maxima will never be noticed at the conjunction or its opposite position wrt SUN. the Dark energy tends to cool the solar and planetary atmosphere. Hence the chances are for a Grand/solar minima to fall lies more in first or second decade after the conjunction point. this, you may say that sometimes, we produce the atmospheric temperatures through industries and pollutants and the effect of dark energy on Earth is reduced.

The total grand solar cycle has 170.666 years and this will further be divided into two parts: 85.333 years each.

NOW: This means that:

Each Grand Solar Minima will have 85.333/2 = 42.5 years approx.

Each Grand solar Maxima will have 85.333/2 = 42.5 years approx.

But the effect of this grand solar minima will be noticed only when dark energy is able to penetrate rest three solar thermal boundaries creates by the planets.

So,

We know that a Grand Solar cycle has 170.666 years. One Grand solar minima and maxima will have 85.333 years period. Grand Minima and Grand Maxima will have 42.5 years each.

A Normal Solar cycle will have 20.4 years. One Solar Minima and maxima  will have 10.2 years period. A Minima and maxima will be effective for 5.1 years each.

few more details are there, which can clear the picture and those will be covered in the next post....

to be continued....

GRAND/ SOLAR CYCLE:

There have been studies since 1971, talking about the solar cycle and its relation with the pandemics. they have never been able to prove it. in a few posts above, we have spoken about it. We has discussed about the interaction of Dark and thermal energy.

We have discussed that:

Grand Solar cycle: 170.666 yrs

A Grand Half Cycle ( 1 Grand Solar min & Max) = 85.33  yrs

A grand solar minima or maxima (alone) = 42.5 years

All effective only if thermal boundaries allow the dark energy to penetrate.

A Solar Cycle = 20.4 yrs

WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_29_50.thumb.jpeg.b69346fe5df2f1d6fe11f3cd661355eb.jpeg

A solar half cycle (1 Solar min & Max) = 10.2 yrs

A solar minima or maxima (alone)= 5.1 yrs.

All effective only if thermal boundaries allow the dark energy to penetrate.

WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_31_33.jpeg.50a5adda448d7965624bc330ceafb3fe.jpeg

This is not the end. we have thermal boundaries everywhere in the universe. The same thermal boundary is responsible for life, creation & destruction. if you check with any scientific report, which gives you the data of different grand solar minima, you will find these calculations in-lined with all the data available or unavailable with the science. SOmeimes we wonder that we do not see any solar minima or maxima, while the outermost planets are most distant and second boundary planets are also the same. this doesn't matter at all. what matters is the penetration of dark energy, if it dosn't take place, minima will not a t all be effective, as shown in the below picture.

this is the best time for Earth.

WhatsAppImage2023-06-26at12_36_29.jpeg.18dab8bf2ceb0ceb5d5c94bdb3c4609b.jpeg

Leave your comments after reading the complete article.

thanks.

Regards-

On 6/27/2023 at 12:35 AM, helios said:

The tides come due to Moon revolving around the Earth. This is purely because of the gravity, the way it works. in a post with the same picture i have defined gravity. probably, this will help you.

To simplify it. you may take an example of a balloon full of water kept in your hand and grabbed with fingers. balloon has a hole and water is exactly of the volume of balloon. now, assume that the fingers, you are holding the balloon with are the symbol of dark energy. Now, if the hole lies under one of your finger, the water wont come out. but if not, and you put a little pressure, the water flare will come out instantly.

this happens with the Earth and the Sun too. The space puts a pressure from all side, except the moon side. moons works as a barrier to space pressure on Earth. As a result, the water & atmosphere hooks up to the moon and moves with it. when compression is more, the moon will be able to pull atmosphere from Earth, when pressure is less, the Earth will have tides and wind speed because of Moon.

The same is the process of Solar flares ejected from SUN. rest is the game of relativity. the solar flare just comes out and after a limit, this is pulled by the gravity of planets. 

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-15 at 14.56.42.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

8 hours ago, Chyren S said:

Now we can talk about, how solar flares are made and how their direction is decided. but before that, we have to understand gravity. below picture belongs to one theory given long back by an independent researcher and this explains a lot.

Solar flares and activity follow a butterfly pattern, they don't follow the tidal pattern your posted. There are no measured tidal forces on the Sun, the distance is too great, and the Sun is too massive. 

There could be one straight question about the Dark energy and dark matter, which can be avoided this time, till we understand the process and properties of these energies. Wide acceptability of Dark Energy and its definition allows us to discuss this further.

There is no acceptance of measured science about dark matter or energy, even Axions are unproven. 

8 hours ago, Nilesh said:

Why The Solar Maxima  and  Minima  Cycles occurs ?  

It is a mystery at the moment. It could be an internal dynamic heartbeat from the tachocline. It could be a fluid dynamic property of plasma, especially G type stars. I have also guessed it was the conservation of momentum, which means when the barycenter moves, the Sun has to conserve momentum and this is expressed as plasma turbulence, taking about 10ish years to conserve. 

It's a good question, and there are many guesses/ideas. 

It takes 9-13 years.

As well as gravitational boundaries. 

This is believed that the Universe is driven by Two principal energies, known as thermal and dark energy. The Theory says that the thermal energy flow from the Sun to the Heliosphere and Dark energy enters from the heliopause towards the Sun's corona. Every thermal boundary created by different planets creates a barrier to this Dark energy. This thermal boundary is nothing but the thermal tail of planets left behind during their movement on their respective orbits. this is not that HOT, but much higher to the atmospheric temperature of the solar system.

The theory is not measurable, and I don't see how it accounts for gravity. 

7 hours ago, Chyren S said:

Scientifically, Solar minima is identified, when Sun get the maximum compression due to dark energy and dark spot are not forming.

There is not scientific about the theory suggesting compression due to dark energy. You are using the fact to elevate a theory which has not been measured. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Archmonoth said:

Solar flares and activity follow a butterfly pattern, they don't follow the tidal pattern your posted. There are no measured tidal forces on the Sun, the distance is too great, and the Sun is too massive. 

A human feel a twitch from a tiny ant.  The space in not void  of vacant  it is filled with Energy , what ever you give a name for it. Think for second , what a vacuum does ?

It takes 9-13 years.

What if, in future , if you realize that you were wrong today ?

It is a mystery at the moment. It could be an internal dynamic heartbeat from the tachocline. It could be a fluid dynamic property of plasma, especially G type stars. I have also guessed it was the conservation of momentum, which means when the barycenter moves, the Sun has to conserve momentum and this is expressed as plasma turbulence, taking about 10ish years to conserve. 

It's a good question, and there are many guesses/ideas. 

Yes , you are  right , it was a mystery but not now. You could be a scientist if you want too. Examples you have in  1800 and 1900 hundred centuries  . If you are a born scientist, who is gona stop you ?. Example Nikola Tesla. Depends how a person see things with ......... 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nilesh said:

A human feel a twitch from a tiny ant.  The space in not void  of vacant  it is filled with Energy , what ever you give a name for it. Think for second , what a vacuum does ?

The term you are looking for is Entropy, it's a method of equalizing between different regions of energy. The concept is well understood today, and we can measure the forces of entropy on the subatomic level, and the giant galactic level. 

Entropy - Wikipedia 

The idea is part of thermodynamics. Tidal forces (which was the original idea you responded to) are measurable too. Tidal force - Wikipedia

"The tidal force acting on an astronomical body, such as the Earth, is directly proportional to the diameter of that astronomical body and inversely proportional to the cube of the distance from another body producing a gravitational attraction, such as the Moon or the Sun. Tidal action on bathtubs, swimming pools, lakes, and other small bodies of water is negligible."

What if, in future , if you realize that you were wrong today ?

This is always a possibility, which is the nature of knowledge.

Knowledge and measured fact are different than speculation or grand narrative about the order of the universe. I know people desperately to have some ideas (like dark energy) be accepted as measured fact, but you can't short cut knowledge with speculation. 

Why try so hard to have unproven theories accepted as measured fact? Why are you so uncomfortable with something being a mystery for the moment? 

Yes , you are  right , it was a mystery but not now. You could be a scientist if you want too. Examples you have in  1800 and 1900 hundred centuries  . If you are a born scientist, who is gona stop you ?. Example Nikola Tesla. Depends how a person see things with ......... 

Its not how people see things, its how things are measured. 

If you measured fact and truth based on opinion, perhaps the realm of art and music is more your style, where bias and preference are the guiding forces. In science, what can be measured, what can be tested, what can be disproven, matters more than someone's point of view. 

Yes, science changes, but after finding more information. When you include unmeasured speculation or ideas (like the dark energy theory) the speculation degrades knowledge, it erodes measured fact, so it is excluded until tests can confirm it.

On 6/28/2023 at 1:27 AM, Chyren S said:

The tides come due to Moon revolving around the Earth. This is purely because of the gravity, the way it works. in a post with the same picture i have defined gravity. probably, this will help you.

It is not purely gravity, it is also angular momentum. Angular momentum - Wikipedia

Eventually the Earth will tidally lock with the Sun, just as the Moon is tidally locked with us. 

To simplify it. you may take an example of a balloon full of water kept in your hand and grabbed with fingers. balloon has a hole and water is exactly of the volume of balloon. now, assume that the fingers, you are holding the balloon with are the symbol of dark energy. Now, if the hole lies under one of your finger, the water wont come out. but if not, and you put a little pressure, the water flare will come out instantly. 

Dark energy is unproven at the moment. How would you test your analogy?

this happens with the Earth and the Sun too. The space puts a pressure from all side, except the moon side. moons works as a barrier to space pressure on Earth. As a result, the water & atmosphere hooks up to the moon and moves with it. when compression is more, the moon will be able to pull atmosphere from Earth, when pressure is less, the Earth will have tides and wind speed because of Moon.

Wind speeds are from geographic attributes causing changes in air pressure. Your statement lacks the basic understanding of weather. 

The same is the process of Solar flares ejected from SUN. rest is the game of relativity. the solar flare just comes out and after a limit, this is pulled by the gravity of planets. 

It is pulled by the Heliospheric current sheet. Solar wind - Wikipedia

There is more going on than your speculation is describing. 

Edited by Archmonoth
  • Like 1

Principles are the same: a convergent field of an density distribution energy space (I model it as a pressure wavy space, since first torque tensor)

you can call this convergence pressure atractor as "dark","negative","absorvent", "force tendency to less entropy",... i understand it as same phenomenum,

& coherent with a curved "space/time"

in all real curved field there are a convergence and divergence normals, a pressure differential associated to it, a rotational torque solution, a relative atractor and a inner resonance equilibrium around that attractor were this "vectors" oscillate...., resulting vortex with differential pressures inside (energy waves whose vibration is diffused in space, EMF)

mass is that densified energy, vibration too (there are scientists that are creating mass from "pure" energy, being in debate if new electrons are real or "virtual") and gravity is the effect of that "trapped" convergence pressure.

this model fit with all observation, laws and theories, can explain relativity, waves, fields, quantum, fractality, holographic, ....it's nothing new.

I did some graph of basic first order of selfmodulate wave, (with golden proportion of less energy autoreplication) (real its all moving through lines, twisting, in a fractal continuity,  reflections with respect to the equilibrium condition,...)

( I left differents editables views of that functions in https://www.geogebra.org/search/automodulacion de onda )

waves_helix.png

elemental_wave_x.png

elemental_wave_xy.png

elemental_wave_esf.png

elemental_wave_esf_xy.png

elemental_wave_esf_xy_0.png

elemental_wave_exp.png

elemental_wave.png

Automodulacion_onda_dim_latente.png

Automodulacion_onda_dim_latente0.png

Edited by _00_
link correction
  • Cool 1

On 6/29/2023 at 6:18 PM, Archmonoth said:

Knowledge and measured fact are different than speculation or grand narrative about the order of the universe. I know people desperately to have some ideas (like dark energy) be accepted as measured fact, but you can't short cut knowledge with speculation. 

Hopefully, with the launch of ESA Euclid mission we will start to gather some facts.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-66066710

• Like 2

On 6/28/2023 at 5:37 PM, Philalethes said:

Not really true, since you're operating with a decimal point of precision; the actual average conjunction period of the two is ~19.86 years:

Except from observation these cycles seem to come every ~11 years on average. To claim that the actual period is ~10.2 years long on average you're essentially claiming that so far we've been observing unusually long periods on average, and that we will eventually observe unusually short periods for a long time. That is quite unlikely, and there's not really anything in your model so far that accounts for this.

That's one of the oldest claims in the book to my knowledge; however, it happens to be false, as there doesn't seem to be any relationship between Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions (aka. "great conjunctions") and the Solar cycle at all, they are out of phase and most of the time don't match up with your claims at all. See e.g. this plot of the two from 1822-2022:

jupitersaturnconjunctionsdailysn.png

If what you're saying were true, then you'd see SN minima consistently occur near the peaks and troughs of the Jupiter-Saturn conjunction plot (peaks are conjunctions, troughs are oppositions), but as you can clearly see this is not happening at all, there appears to be no clear relationship between the two whatsoever.

So what you're making is absolutely not a scientifically valid statement, because it's in direct contradiction with recorded fact.

I'll believe that when you actually produce a model that can be plotted and be shown to both accurately retrodict and predict what we have and will observe to at least some degree of accuracy.

Except just like in the above case, there seems to be zero relationship there whatsoever. If that were true, then you should see an overall envelope around the Solar cycles corresponding to the period between those conjunctions, but that's not the case at all:

uranusneptuneconjunctionsdailysn.png

In fact, at a first glance it almost looks like the exact opposite is the case, that the conjunctions seem to bring more activity rather than less, but ultimately there's no discernible pattern here either. Some of the later cycles are clearly quite strong despite the conjunction, and more conspicuously the minima during that period were also among the most active; and even in some of the earliest cycles that actually do have weak cycles near the conjunction there are some relatively active minima.

And here is a plot of the sums of the two cosines where the Uranus-Neptune conjunction is weighted by 0.5; if what you're saying is true, then there should definitely be a clear pattern here where the collective peaks and troughs (especially the peaks, according to you, as those are conjunctions, but ultimately any combination of peak and trough in your model) should produce clearly pronounced minima, even if the amplitudes of each component aren't exact:

jupitersaturnuranusneptuneconjunctionssu

As you can see, this just isn't the case at all. For example there is SC21, one of the strongest cycles we've recorded, peaking right when your model says there should be extremely little activity. And even the cycle immediately after, SC22, also among the stronger cycles, peaks near a combination of Uranus-Neptune conjunction and Jupiter-Saturn opposition, which does't make sense whatsoever in your model. There's also SC11, which while occurring when Uranus and Neptune is neither in conjunction nor opposition ends up peaking when Jupiter and Saturn are in opposition; as another of the strongest cycles we've recorded this does not make sense at all in your model.

The main problem with your model is that it tries to put the Jupiter-Saturn conjunctions and oppositions as the primary driver; this is a very old idea, but one that has still not seen any success at all from all the models I've looked at, given the above highlighted problem that these conjunctions are out of phase. No amount of modulation from the other planets can fix that fundamental problem unless you start weighting them so much that the very theoretical basis of your model falls apart, and even then I'd like to see any combination of such weights that reproduce our records and predict the future; in fact, if you were even able to reproduce only the cycle lengths that in and of itself would be a great achievement, but no model based on planetary alignments has been able to do this to date, including yours.

Your observation is good. Work on thermal boundaries as suggested in my posts. i am sure that you will be able to forecast everything based on my article. just stick to the boundary and try to analyze, when a cosmic radiation can approach to SUN. the easiest way will give you max compression.

* i understand that the period between two conjunctions is not same always. this will vary with the time, depending on the Earth speed in the orbit and dia of orbit at any point of time. i know, you will suggest that both of them are fixed, but they aren't.

* If i say that the thermal boundary conjunction forming the grand solar cycle will take 170.666 years for the conjunction of Neptune & Uranus, this means that the value of this time could be 169 & 172 years also, but this will dwell around the Number 170.666 only. whatever is the difference, that should be calculated as imbalance of the galactic space during that period of time around the Galactic center. the same difference will be noticed, during the next cycle also at the same position of our solar system around the galactic center. this is how the universe is formed. we may discuss this in the next post where, we shall describe the construction and driving force of solar system as well as galactic space.

* for your calculations, just check the picture again (what you have attached). The last conjunction happened in year 1998, we have seen increasing space radiation since the decade of 70's. the atmospheric temperature is going down since then. just after the conjunction, a new solar cycle started in year 2000 during the conjunction in second boundary (Jupiter n Saturn). since then, the space pressure has been increasing year on year & volcanic activities are speeding up.

* just 85 years before the last conjunction (1998), the grand solar boundary(Neptune & Uranus) went weak in year 1913. But Saturn & Jupiter were making an square and hence galactic space pressure wasn't able to penetrate. this has attacked on Earth in year 1918, when Jupiter and Saturn were in-lined with Neptune & Uranus. this was the time of Spanish flu. Volcanic activities had increased.

* If you check the grand solar Minimas, extreme winters and extreme summers during maxima, you will notice a difference of 85 to 95 years approx, which may vary depending on the positioning of planets forming thermal boundary.

sunspotsobservation.jpeg.244c0ea888103a0b45862adfb65a6cf8.jpeg

Surprisingly,  the pandemics come due to the space radiation only. So, with every grand solar minima, you will see a variety of viruses coming to Earth at a very large scale. This is how i forecasted All waves of COVID19 accurately and date wise. In a general way, if you see the above report, you will notice the years 2000, 1910, 1830, 1750, 1660 approx. you may check the positions of inner circle planets, if they had allowed dark radiation to reach the Sun during this period.

I usually see scientific notes on this platform, however, would like to say that-

If you know the Gravity and how it works, you will be able to comment on the structure of any planet, its core, temperature & climatic changes, storms, cyclones and tornados on Earth etc.

If you know the energies, you will be able to forecast its effect, possible damage, pandemics, solar fluctuations, volcanic eruptions etc. 

burn up you brain a little bit. this is easy.

Thanks.

On 6/29/2023 at 11:30 AM, Nilesh said:

Well, i would not like to comment on this. but i have a question to all of my science friends. As we are doing lot many astronomical calculations and we are using optics for all the results, the simulation of visuals is just the abstract of the images gathered.

what do we see, if i place a circular plate opposite to me at a very long distance and see it through a concave lens. i think if the plate color is blue and space around it is white, i will see a white circular plate surrounded by a blue space.

i dont know if i am right, but if yes, then the complete astronomical data may go wrong. in the space, when we see any object, we look at it through a concave lens. this could be a wild idea. WhatsAppImage2023-06-15at14_55_04.thumb.jpeg.bacf6697f7f5bf94fa881ec38fad3f5d.jpeg

drop your ideas too.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Chyren S said:

Surprisingly,  the pandemics come due to the space radiation only. So, with every grand solar minima, you will see a variety of viruses coming to Earth at a very large scale. This is how i forecasted All waves of COVID19 accurately and date wise. In a general way, if you see the above report, you will notice the years 2000, 1910, 1830, 1750, 1660 approx. you may check the positions of inner circle planets, if they had allowed dark radiation to reach the Sun during this period.

I usually see scientific notes on this platform, however, would like to say that-

If you know the Gravity and how it works, you will be able to comment on the structure of any planet, its core, temperature & climatic changes, storms, cyclones and tornados on Earth etc.

If you know the energies, you will be able to forecast its effect, possible damage, pandemics, solar fluctuations, volcanic eruptions etc. 

Go ahead and explain how illnesses can spread and viruses mutate in a non-theoretical way. Might as well include all the ways temperatures can fluctuate, storms develop, cyclones organize, tornadoes form, and volcanos come to be.

If you can't, it is time to take a step back as most of us do. Trying to go 20 steps at a time doesn't work.

• Like 3

pandemics are due to a less "global" body inmunity and a more people migrating movements, thats happend when we have a crissis, usualy when food problems due to a "irregular" weather patterns,...., of course, other modern pandemics can be due by unfrozen viruses, more interaction with wild life, less reservoriums,...

The concave lens vision is quasi-well formulated by einstein-hilbert field equations, it's the curvature tensor, in which time is only an expresion (reference) of the "evolution" of that space curvature (as acceleration).

Someone explained the implications of using pulsars to detect gravitational waves from black holes to measure distances in our solar system more accurately. Notably I read that before this study the exact location of the Suns barycenter was relative to Jupiter’s position and both are not known very well being dependent on each other for reference.

I thought this was interesting and relevant to discussions of the suns barycenter being affected by Jupiters position in general and that gravitational waves from outside our solar system could be used to determine the distances within our solar system more accurately.

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/15-years-of-radio-data-reveals-evidence-of-spacetime-murmur

https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2020AAS...23510203T/abstract

https://iopscience.iop.org/collections/apjl-230623-245-Focus-on-NANOGrav-15-year

• Like 1

quoted:

To me the more interesting other implication is a better knowledge of physics, that confirm me what I'm explain here en last posts,

that concept isn't new, it's gathered in bose-einstein condensate formulation (in minimal energy state of 1 to 0 entropy there are a minimal volumen...with fundamental proportion), but what i try to explain is that in this state of 0 entropy there are a latent beat, yes, there isn't spin or torque movement on matter but even so there are a beat that conform that energy-matter, that mean that have to be "harmonics" negative entropy states ("dark" energy)  that in quantum terms we can considerate as "subquantums" frecuencies, which form resonant structures,

that condensates are proved on ESA experiments (that image is from this 2020 experiment with rubidium ion...)

But what i didn't understand is why that concept isn't integrated in relativity formulation, in form of 2 "complementary" tensor functions to define that "selfmodulated incremental equilibrium state limit", in this case things view are going to be some different (Schwarzschild metric lost it's defined uncrossed boundaries, latent states on chemical potential,...., a plausible "small bang",...)

that it mean is that the "0 zone", equilibrium, is in reality a selfincremental zone where minimal interchanges are done, in which are two components overlapped, one internal and one external.

coming back to gravitational waves it can indicate that this background waves could be not only from "old supermassive blackholes", but it can be done from the own expression of ("relative") first order incremental universe creation.

that paper (from cited ones) is so interesting about: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.3847/2041-8213/acdc91

Bose_Einstein_condensate.png

Edited by _00_
quoted bry's & typo
  • Like 1

Unproven Theory:  At least 50% of the posts within Unproven Theory have been generated by ChatGPT AI.  Evidence:  when a particular train of thought is suddenly derailed to a different subject domain.  Like this post?  🤔

Edited by Drax Spacex
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Drax Spacex said:

Unproven Theory:  At least 50% of the posts within Unproven Theory have been generated by ChatGPT AI.  Evidence:  when a particular train of thought is suddenly derailed to a different subject domain.  Like this post?  🤔

Like What? which post?

What AI can do & a human cant? where is that train of thought?

I think, unproven theory was created to share your wild speculations, which are not proven. this platform must welcome the ideas so that science can grow. removing unchallengeable science theories couldn't be a preference for this kinda platform.

In a human life, the best you can do is to LEARN.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Drax Spacex said:

😆

if is the case, mines are some of the 50% human generated ones: try asking to IA about cosmogenesis misteries, "dark" energy or similar... 

AI is human made, relations of IA are human made, IA is feed with human data,

In a human life, the best you can do is LIVE, the best that IA can do is LEARN.

By the way, IA development is do by tensorflow analisys application.

Edited by _00_
  • Like 1