Unproven theories

Marcel de Bont
Message added by Sam Warfel,

Please use this topic in the future when you have questions about unproven space weather theories. What we mean by that is questions about space weather related things that are not accepted or have yet to be proved by mainstream science. Those topics are only allowed in this thread.

Discussion of virology, pandemics, and vaccines are not allowed on these forums. Just because a topic isn’t listed doesn’t mean it’s okay, these are specifically highlighted for reference.

On 6/10/2023 at 10:18 PM, Archmonoth said:

Energy is a disruption in a field, and after being conserved will equal zero. All conservation laws have a return to zero after perturbation. Energy can also be canceled through interference. 

Though we all try to achieve 100% conservation, but practically this is not possible. There is always and imbalance, which leads us to move. the moment you attain Zero imbalance, you will stop moving. the universal motion will stop and you will not exist. this happens with the time also. No time cycle is complete. there is always a leap in time.

technically if you understand this, balancing to zero will lead towards the saturation. this will end the polarity of atoms, electrons, protons and neutrons too. all of them exist till the time they are polarized. 

While I agree with your very first sentence, why are there exceptions? 

There is no Exception. this is a phrase like you notice about the word "QUALITY". what is the opposite of Quality? Actually nothing. this can have an scale from lowest quality to best  quality available till date. possibilities to expand this scale are immense. We chose what we find available, affordable and best suited to our need.

having said that relativity is the only constant, i suggest that "Relativity" of the motion in space is the only term, which has minimum imbalance and this can be calculated close to the perfection in present time. May be in next 1000 yrs, somebody would be able to achieve a better calculation. we all know the truth. We are just fighting for the degree of excellence of the truth we know so far. we always continue our journey to find a better truth. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chyren S said:

Though we all try to achieve 100% conservation, but practically this is not possible.

Every single Law of Conservation equals zero after a duration: Conservation law - Wikipedia

This means all the sum of any system will trend down to a lower energy state over time. This includes momentum too.

There is always and imbalance, which leads us to move. the moment you attain Zero imbalance, you will stop moving. the universal motion will stop and you will not exist. this happens with the time also. No time cycle is complete. there is always a leap in time.

I think there might be a language barrier, I don't understand this statement. 

technically if you understand this, balancing to zero will lead towards the saturation. this will end the polarity of atoms, electrons, protons and neutrons too. all of them exist till the time they are polarized. 

I don't think you understand what Laws of Conservation are. What do you mean by polarity? Electrons have a charge of -1 and a spin of 1/2. 

There is no Exception. this is a phrase like you notice about the word "QUALITY". what is the opposite of Quality?

In English the word quality means superior, better, or above a certain measurement. So, the opposite of quality is something which is inferior, below, unkempt. I don't understand what this has to do with an all things not being permanent. 

Actually nothing. this can have an scale from lowest quality to best  quality available till date. possibilities to expand this scale are immense. We chose what we find available, affordable and best suited to our need.

having said that relativity is the only constant, i suggest that "Relativity" of the motion in space is the only term, which has minimum imbalance and this can be calculated close to the perfection in present time. May be in next 1000 yrs, somebody would be able to achieve a better calculation. we all know the truth. We are just fighting for the degree of excellence of the truth we know so far. we always continue our journey to find a better truth. 

This paragraph is vague and convoluted to me. Can you try to explain in simple terms to me in DM/message, since this obviously has nothing to do with space weather, or anything vaguely related to science. 

Edited by Archmonoth
  • Like 1

Thank you though for an attempt at an explanation, and perhaps after some replies you can clarify some ideas. 

Please private message me if you want to discuss more. 

No. No. i am good. thanks for offer. 

ill share some detailed article on gravity and energy things. wherever you have confusion in above answers, read them again plz.

thank you so much for sharing your thoughts.

12 hours ago, Philalethes said:

It definitely falls under something unproven and not fact, but as with similar topics like the previously discussed connection between Solar activity and earthquakes, there has been some investigations into it. It's certainly exactly the type of question this thread is intended for.

Apart from the paper helios posted above, a quick search for some literature yielded a few papers. There's this one, where they look at two different periods they refer to as periods of global cooling and global warming respectively, and most notably claim that there seems to be more volcanic activity during the declining phases of the Solar cycles; they also claim there is more activity during the minima of the warming period. This one claims that volcanic activity is more prevalent during prolonged minima and less prevalent during prolonged maxima, and also that there are some similarities between the two when comparing longer periods. In this one they mention earlier results indicating higher volcanic activity during minima, but failed to find any significant connection at all.

There's probably a lot more on the topic, but I wouldn't say anyone has found any very strong connection; I would guess that if a connection exists it's likely to be a slight correlation like there seems to be with seismic activity, since volcanic and seismic activity after all are related in several ways.

I think about the factors that bring earth quake  and than I think about solar activity , does it disrupt any factor of earth quake , if so than earth quake is co related to solar activity at least for one of the factor , for me it is, for others I don't know. 

12 hours ago, Nilesh said:

I think about the factors that bring earth quake  and than I think about solar activity , does it disrupt any factor of earth quake , if so than earth quake is co related to solar activity at least for one of the factor , for me it is, for others I don't know. 

Part of evaluating disruption or impact means being able to tell the difference between impact and non-impact. 

Do you accept there might be no interaction between the systems? (Solar activity and Seismic Activity) 

Edited by Archmonoth

I prefer to use roughly a coned integral/nomograph of the GOES XRay data to determine just how much volcanic activity there is at a given moment *M1-M4 events are more meaningful to this construct. The cone diameter starts from before the sun starts acting up; meaning volcanic earthquakes often occur before your solar events. Its not really the suns influence I would rather postulate that the sun is a great referencing indicator for the same activity fluidic space time is applying to earth. Correlation and such is completely valid. Anyone that says otherwise has not done their homework.

On 6/7/2023 at 2:57 AM, Chyren S said:

if you are comparing seismic activity with solar energy or Sun's activity, then, this may provide you only half data probably.

the seismic activity takes place most probably at two space weather conditions.

1- when there is a huge solar attack comes to Earth.

2- When there is a huge dark energy attack on earth.

In case of solar attacks, only the dry belt, like Turkey, afganistan, pakistan belt & similar areas will be affected. In case of dark energy attack the green or water belt will be affected. Also notice that, there are possibilities that most of the dark energy attacks will invite seismic activity in the volcanic plates or nearby areas only. Solar attacks will invite seismic activities in the areas of less moisture and thick plateau.

WhatsAppImage2023-06-07at15_17.11(1).jpeg.d9cff4fa1261c2b5864c9aba18d01bff.jpegWhatsAppImage2023-06-07at15_17_11.jpeg.b199fbbf2e93b9126bb66d725eec64fc.jpeg

Currently, this is hard to conclude in this year and the next. Current time is facing both the attacks equally and with the same intensity and hence, the magnitude of Earthquakes is not very high (As expected), though the avg is higher than ever. The dark energy attacks will be prominent after 21st June and more powerful after 6th of july 2023. that time if solar attacks are controlled, most of the volcanic plates in the pacific ocean will have earthquakes with higher magnitude.

Like as shown in below pictures, the name of the countries were forecasted on 2nd may 2023 and they have received earthquakes with in next 10 days time as shown in the report of 11th may 2023. These all are the volcanic plates and the quakes were invited by the pressure of Dark energy. If you explore more tweets, you will find the country wise predictions given for turkey earthquakes also.

I had a little discussion with Frank Hoogerbeets  also, as they are focusing on planets conjunction, which has been followed largely by Indian astrologers for last thousands of years. but the root cause of the same cant be calculated only by seeing the conjunction. the conjunction can only be used to check, if there is a passage created for a solar flare or the dark energy to penetrate the solar space towards Earth.

(the forecast  tweet was in Indian language, to translate, you may take help from google.)

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-07 at 15.17.10.jpeg

I appreciate this post. It got me thinking and reading more about historic Vedic contributions to our current underatanding of physics, solar light rays, quantum physics of steel metallurgy, earths orbit, and electricity. I had no idea early physicist like Oppenheimer, Schrödinger, Heisenberg, Tesla, Neils Bohr, & Einstein read Vedic texts because of how many words & concepts were already described thousands of years ago for ideas they were still formulating.

https://msrvvp.ac.in/ved-vidya/24/23_English_S.R._Verma_24.pdf

https://uplift.love/did-quantum-physics-come-from-the-vedas/

I like how seismic energy is broken into two influences: solar and “dark” energy. It makes sense to me that the tectonic plates with more direct sun solar irradiation (evaporation) might experience seismic changes if the solar activity changes abruptly. And likewise, the “dark energy” impacting underwater tectonic boundaries sounds a whole lot like the gravitational or tidal force of our moon.

Speaking of which, I recently read an interesting review linking tidal influences on seismic activity and the correlations seem to reflect with what you are saying.

https://www.businessinsider.com/moons-pull-may-trigger-earthquakes-on-earth-scientists-say-2023-6?amp

The article suggests that we have enough research to prove tidal influences from our moon may actually be a seismic trigger if the strain on the tectonic boundaries is built up enough on one fault or tectonic boundary to set it off.

They say in the article that not only does the gravitational pull of our moon influence the ocean tides, but earths continental crust as well...so much that earths crust displaces vertically 22 inches and horizontally 11 inches every single day... but somehow is unnoticeable without sensitive instruments. This blew my mind and made me think tidal influences on 

- our crust could be considered similar to the “solar attacks”

- the ocean could be considered similar to the “dark energy”

I’ll quote the rest for accuracy and to make comparison between tidal & ”dark energy” on underwater faults and volcanoes.

from article:

”One place where the moon's impact is seen clearly is in underwater earthquakes. That makes sense, given the moon's pull on the oceans.

A 2004 paper published in the peer-reviewed journal Science, for instance, found that earthquakes along underwater fault lines seemed to follow the tides of the ocean. 

Scholtz and his team set out to study how the moon could be exerting its power on the earthquakes on the Axial Volcano on the Juan de Fuca ridge off the West coast of the US. Earthquakes here are about ten-fold more likely to happen when the tide has gone out, Scholtz said.

Their study, published in Nature Communications in 2019, found an explanation for the link between the moon and earthquakes. It suggested they were caused by the weight of the ocean pressing down on a volcano's magma chamber.

"What's happening is the tides are actually making the magma chamber inflate and deflate," he said. "That's what's causing the earthquakes."

Then when the tide is low, less water presses down on the chamber, which then inflates. This, in turn, puts more pressure on the fault line, making it more likely to jerk and create an earthquake. “

Solar activity and the gravity of our moon seems to be a great way to start correlating space weather with seismic activity.

Interesting to note, Earth has the second strongest gravitational force on our Sun after Jupiter (based off distance and mass) which suggests to me the Earth might have some tidal influences on our suns surface & IMF & thus solar activity as well.

Thanks for sharing some timeless Vedic wisdom! 

16 hours ago, Nilesh said:

Your statement suggests that these two systems are independent ?

Systems are multi-conditional and have thresholds of impact or effect. For example, a wildfire doesn't occur just because you have a match, it also requires a dry field. 

The distance from the Sun is vast, and its gravity, solar influence, and our orbit around it is part of the system we are in. This doesn't mean flares are causing pressure increases on the Earth's mantle, or that CMEs and solar wind are causing the stock market to change. 

For example, you can be far enough from the Sun and receive zero light, or gravitational influence. This is from something called the Inverse Square Law, which I have posted about before. Whenever the distance of something doubles, the flux (effect) decreases by a factor of 4. So, being near the Sun has more effect on the planet, and being further has less effect. 

Seismic activity from the mantle, subduction, and internal pressures are considered local influences, and since they are directly responsible of the expression of seismic phenomena, we look to them first.

Outside forces, distant forces, like the Sun or Venus, or Mars, or the galactic center has less effect, and perhaps less effect than a person jumping up and down on a Faultline. This is because of the vast distance and the Inverse Square Law. So, the possibility remains these outside forces and phenomena has zero effect, or such little effect they might only have the smallest correlation. 

Solar activity and seismic activity are not completely independent, but they are different enough to have different thresholds, influences and expressions. As others have also posted, there is a weak correlation between the 2 systems, but weak correlations are expected from things like Solar activity since it is always occurring. This is why the subject is in unproven theories, because we cannot or haven't found a strong correlation, causation, or connection to measure any relationship. 

14 hours ago, Bry said:

I appreciate this post. It got me thinking and reading more about historic Vedic contributions to our current underatanding of physics, solar light rays, quantum physics of steel metallurgy, earths orbit, and electricity. I had no idea early physicist like Oppenheimer, Schrödinger, Heisenberg, Tesla, Neils Bohr, & Einstein read Vedic texts because of how many words & concepts were already described thousands of years ago for ideas they were still formulating.

Perhaps only vaguely, which has no practical expression in science. 

14 hours ago, Bry said:

The article suggests that we have enough research to prove tidal influences from our moon may actually be a seismic trigger if the strain on the tectonic boundaries is built up enough on one fault or tectonic boundary to set it off. 

This seems more plausible than any flare or CME

14 hours ago, Bry said:

”One place where the moon's impact is seen clearly is in underwater earthquakes. That makes sense, given the moon's pull on the oceans.

This is due to the resonance quality of water. 

14 hours ago, Bry said:

Solar activity and the gravity of our moon seems to be a great way to start correlating space weather with seismic activity. 

Any attempts for correlation with Solar activity have been weak, if at all. 

On 6/12/2023 at 2:34 PM, Cronus said:

The cone diameter starts from before the sun starts acting up; meaning volcanic earthquakes often occur before your solar events. Its not really the suns influence I would rather postulate that the sun is a great referencing indicator for the same activity fluidic space time is applying to earth. Correlation and such is completely valid. Anyone that says otherwise has not done their homework.

If the volcanic activity happens BEFORE solar activity in the weak correlation, this is even less of an indicator of causality. 

It's not valid at all, and "fluidic space time" is just magical hand-waving for logical contradiction. 

Edited by Archmonoth
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Archmonoth said:

This seems more plausible than any flare or CME

Given all the evidence discussed previously I doubt that's true; geomagnetic activity seems to have more of an impact overall than tidal forces, although both seem to only be small effects. Most articles referencing the opinions of professional geologists and seismologists pretty much all have them saying the same thing: it's primarily internal factors to Earth itself, with such effects like tidal forcing and geomagnetic activity at best serving as triggers. But given all the reviewed evidence it definitely seems like geomagnetic activity has more of an influence than a person jumping up and down on fault, at least.

Also, keep in mind that tidal forces diminish even more with distance: they diminish by the cube of the distance instead of just the square. We also know how CMEs (and even other forms of Solar activity, like CHs) can bring significant geomagnetic activity, which is what seems to have a small but significant correlation to seismic activity.

weak correlations are expected from things like Solar activity since it is always occurring

That's not really what the findings show. If there were no association between the two then you would not expect that at all, and the type of activity discussed is definitely not always occurring, geomagnetic activity fluctuates regularly (as does other kinds of Solar activity); the correlations discussed previously may be small, but they are statistically significant, i.e. not what you'd expect from chance or noise. There's of course always some small probability that it could be erroneous, but statistically that's very unlikely.

If the volcanic activity happens BEFORE solar activity in the weak correlation, this is even less of an indicator of causality. 

Heh, I was considering commenting on this; seems extremely unlikely to me, and is definitely an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidence. I'm naturally open to pretty much anything being possible, but given my past experiences with such claims (namely a marked lack of evidence for them) I won't be holding my breath for that one.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Archmonoth said:

For example, a wildfire doesn't occur just because you have a match, it also requires a dry field. 

Wild Fire in Green Forest no dry field * 

8 hours ago, Archmonoth said:

gravity, solar influence, and our orbit around it is part of the system we are i

Created by Nature / System itself, simple the they who create know far better than the users. What nature does we try to formulate its work, we try to find the pattern /sequence ( our mind works on pattern / sequence) and formulate the pattern in mathematical form .  That's all in nutshell .

1 hour ago, Nilesh said:

That would be a poor analogy, because the evidence clearly suggests that it's internal stress that is the primary cause for seismic activity; in other words it's only where there are already faults that are about to be triggered, i.e. where the conditions are already set up right for an earthquake to occur, that they are triggered. This is also what most geologists agree is the case. Take e.g. this article which asks some geologists about their opinion on what the influence of the tidal forces of full moons (and by extension new moons as well) is on seismic activity; some dismiss it altogether on grounds of lack of evidence, while others echo the sentiment that such activity is at best only a trigger for earthquakes that had already been in the making for a while (and some do point to there being a correlation too), the relevant opinions highlighted in bold:

“There is no evidence that the rates of these great earthquakes are affected by the position of the Earth relative to either the Moon or the Sun,” according to researcher Susan E. Hough of the U.S. Geoloical Survey.

Ruyu Yan and colleagues at the Chinese Academy of Sciences recently published an article in Geodesy and Geodynamics. In it, they wrote that an increasing number of studies show that the tides are connected to earthquakes.

[...]

Odleiv Olesen is a researcher at the Geological Survey of Norway. He refers us to the seismologists.

“When we talk about underwater earthquakes, you would think that the water column above a potential earthquake would change with the tides. It might compensate for the forces a little because the water rises when there is a full moon or high tide,” he says, but emphasises that this is not a field he has researched.

Lars Ottemöller, on the other hand, has researched this field. He is a professor at the University of Bergen and head of the Norwegian National Seismic Network.

“I have seen studies about this. But the forces that cause earthquakes come from tectonic movements,” he tells sciencenorway.no.

In some places, the Earth’s tectonic plates collide, in other places they drift apart.

[...]

“What some are wondering is whether small changes in atmospheric pressure and tidal stress can have a small effect and be what triggers an earthquake. In other words, the tide does not cause earthquakes, but perhaps it can have an effect in starting one,” Ottemöller says.

This means that the earthquake will come regardless, but that moon phases and tides may contribute to the earthquake coming on Monday, and not next Thursday or another day not long from now.

“But perhaps not in this case. Large earthquakes like the one in Turkey are quite complex. It is not possible to say exactly why it started this time,” he says. “The deformation builds up over a long time, and there are great forces at work. At some point it becomes so large that it cannot withstand the forces any longer, and the earthquake begins. It may be that small outside factors can contribute to it starting, but they are not what trigger the tremor in the first place.”

[...]

At the research foundation Norsar, Head of Research Volker Oye is in a hurry to answer questions about the earthquake in Turkey. He is also aware of the theory that there is a link between moon phases, tides and earthquakes.

“There are some who believe that they are connected, but I am not convinced that it is statistically relevant. I know that there is someone in California who has compiled statistics, but I have not familiarised myself with them,” he says. “The main ingredient in an earthquake is the tension that builds up. So maybe the moon phase adds to the tension. But it is doubtful that it is the deciding factor.”

So the above analogy to a dry field seems absolutely correct to me, especially in the cases of the larger earthquakes that typically get attention; without the stress and tension having built up due to movements internal to Earth then it would be unlikely that any of those triggers would have much of an effect at all, if anything it seems to be more like a small push over the edge, the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back or drop that makes the cup overflow.

51 minutes ago, Philalethes said:

That would be a poor analogy, because the evidence clearly suggests that it's internal stress that is the primary cause for seismic activity; in other words it's only where there are already faults that are about to be triggered, i.e. where the conditions are already set up right for an earthquake to occur, that they are triggered. This is also what most geologists agree is the case. Take e.g. this article which asks some geologists about their opinion on what the influence of the tidal forces of full moons (and by extension new moons as well) is on seismic activity; some dismiss it altogether on grounds of lack of evidence, while others echo the sentiment that such activity is at best only a trigger for earthquakes that had already been in the making for a while (and some do point to there being a correlation too), the relevant opinions highlighted in bold:

So the above analogy to a dry field seems absolutely correct to me, especially in the cases of the larger earthquakes that typically get attention; without the stress and tension having built up due to movements internal to Earth then it would be unlikely that any of those triggers would have much of an effect at all, if anything it seems to be more like a small push over the edge, the proverbial straw that breaks the camel's back or drop that makes the cup overflow.

1. We have noticed Tide in sea occurs mainly in morning or in evening and at night not in day time. 2. earth's atmosphere also pull before Tide. This is what I think. Every one is free to dive in search for the cause or satisfied himself with others search opinion .      

9 minutes ago, Nilesh said:

We have noticed Tide in sea occurs mainly in morning or in evening and at night not in day time.

That is completely false; tides occur every ~6 hours and 12.5 minutes, corresponding to the Lunar day of ~24 hours and 50 minutes. As such the time of the tides within any given day is continuously drifting. There is thus no set time for the tides at all. Tomorrow the tides will all be ~50 minutes later than today, and so on every single day.

13 minutes ago, Nilesh said:

This is what I think.

Well, what you think doesn't have any bearing on the objective reality of the situation. Tides are nothing new, they have been observed since time immemorial, and there are detailed descriptions of them going thousands of years back. Tide goes in, tide goes out; we can actually explain that.

Here you can e.g. see a current chart of the tides in Calcutta over the next days, and you can see how the tides occur later each day (by ~50 minutes), drifting continuously:

image.png

• Like 2

The Dry field analogy is for the pressure of the tectonic plates building up. These pressures are the direct cause of seismic activities, this is known, measured, and tested. Just like we know wildfires require dry conditions. (Green forests can be very dry)

Created by Nature / System itself, simple the they who create know far better than the users. What nature does we try to formulate its work, we try to find the pattern /sequence ( our mind works on pattern / sequence) and formulate the pattern in mathematical form .  That's all in nutshell .

Humans also see patterns where there are no connections, this is called superstition, and even pigeons experience this. 

Superstitious Pigeons | amomentofscience - Indiana Public Media (Just for reference to show humans aren't the only creatures capable of erroneous pattern recognition) 

The reason I asked you earlier about something having no effect, is because without a false threshold (meaning something can be incorrect) there is no method to determine correctness. 

This means you need a method to show how something can be wrong, in error, incorrect, false, or untrue. So, to eliminate guesswork, superstition, or other erroneous conclusions, we try and find a way to be wrong. 

For example: Is the stock market causing earthquakes? Is the price of apples causing your hair to fall out? Are the wildfires in Canada caused by too many racoons? We need to find ways to say NO, or at least find some contradictions to prevent anything (and everything) from being true. 

If there is no method of finding falsehood, then you have something called the Principle of Explosion: Principle of explosion - Wikipedia

"From contradiction, anything follows."

In regard to earthquakes, you can have plausible ideas, possible ideas, even hypothetical ideas, but they aren't true just because they seem correct. 

13 hours ago, Nilesh said:

1. We have noticed Tide in sea occurs mainly in morning or in evening and at night not in day time. 2. earth's atmosphere also pull before Tide. This is what I think. Every one is free to dive in search for the cause or satisfied himself with others search opinion .      

This is incorrect, because we can measure tides, as others have shown you, it's not speculation or "what you think", it is a measured fact. 

Edited by Archmonoth
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Archmonoth said:

Are the wildfires in Canada caused by too many racoons?

Too many raccoons forces more raccoons into poverty, at which point they develop a hatred for raccoon society sufficient to drive them to engage in arson.

It is known.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Philalethes said:

Too many raccoons forces more raccoons into poverty, at which point they develop a hatred for raccoon society sufficient to drive them to engage in arson.

It is known.

Perhaps we need to cull the raccoon population.

Or alternatively, advocate for fair and affordable housing options so no raccoon is left behind.

Two ways to look at the problem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/13/2023 at 1:42 PM, Bry said:

https://msrvvp.ac.in/ved-vidya/24/23_English_S.R._Verma_24.pdf

https://uplift.love/did-quantum-physics-come-from-the-vedas/

I like how seismic energy is broken into two influences: solar and “dark” energy. It makes sense to me that the tectonic plates with more direct sun solar irradiation (evaporation) might experience seismic changes if the solar activity changes abruptly. And likewise, the “dark energy” impacting underwater tectonic boundaries sounds a whole lot like the gravitational or tidal force of our moon.

Speaking of which, I recently read an interesting review linking tidal influences on seismic activity and the correlations seem to reflect with what you are saying.

https://www.businessinsider.com/moons-pull-may-trigger-earthquakes-on-earth-scientists-say-2023-6?amp

They say in the article that not only does the gravitational pull of our moon influence the ocean tides, but earths continental crust as well...so much that earths crust displaces vertically 22 inches and horizontally 11 inches every single day... but somehow is unnoticeable without sensitive instruments. This blew my mind and made me think tidal influences on 

- our crust could be considered similar to the “solar attacks”

- the ocean could be considered similar to the “dark energy”

I’ll quote the rest for accuracy and to make comparison between tidal & ”dark energy” on underwater faults and volcanoes.

from article:

A 2004 paper published in the peer-reviewed journal Science, for instance, found that earthquakes along underwater fault lines seemed to follow the tides of the ocean. 

Scholtz and his team set out to study how the moon could be exerting its power on the earthquakes on the Axial Volcano on the Juan de Fuca ridge off the West coast of the US. Earthquakes here are about ten-fold more likely to happen when the tide has gone out, Scholtz said.

Their study, published in Nature Communications in 2019, found an explanation for the link between the moon and earthquakes. It suggested they were caused by the weight of the ocean pressing down on a volcano's magma chamber.

"What's happening is the tides are actually making the magma chamber inflate and deflate," he said. "That's what's causing the earthquakes."

Then when the tide is low, less water presses down on the chamber, which then inflates. This, in turn, puts more pressure on the fault line, making it more likely to jerk and create an earthquake. “

Interesting to note, Earth has the second strongest gravitational force on our Sun after Jupiter (based off distance and mass) which suggests to me the Earth might have some tidal influences on our suns surface & IMF & thus solar activity as well.

Thanks for sharing some timeless Vedic wisdom! 

Below one picture shows, how solar flares are formed due to the pressure of dark energy.

WhatsAppImage2023-06-15at15_17_35.thumb.jpeg.27edf541c21cec32c001bf6bdffa4a45.jpeg

this picture was uploaded on social media in year 2019 to confirm, if we are right in correlation with the modern science findings. before, 4th December 2019, nobody knew that solar flares are thrown in one particular direction. Before 15th December 2019, this was nowhere in social media is suppose.

though this picture was posted on 16th October 2019, first and then on 4th November knowing that we are expecting the report soon from Parker solar probe. this was the first time, when i planned to confirm if i know and understand the truth. this confirmation has given me enough strength to continue and sharing forecasts based on the universal physics i understand. 

i read your reply. this is wonderful. Yes. this is true that vedic physics may contribute to modern science to a great extent, though, this is not easy to understand it. I don't read it much as i dont understand it. for vedic physicists, this is a well known fact that moon is causing the tidal activity and sometimes at the time of eclipses, the position of the moon may cause seismic activity at a little bigger level. but this couldn't be the only cause.

How much a moon may impact a planet will depend on the gravity imposed to the surface of a mother planet/ star by a planet/moon system. gravity will also depend on the distance, visible mass/ density and many other factors like energy holdings of the atmosphere, planet structure, curves on the surface and surface construction. basically, all factors created by the meteorology of the surface. calculating all this is not possible without understanding Gravity and Gravity cant be understood without finding its source. The source is no where described in vedic physics. wrong translation or interpretation is also a big factor.

i could have written a little more about it possibly, if it was simple n short. ill share few more details about gravity and its working on celestial bodies. i hope, then it will be easy to understand all this.

thanks.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chyren S said:

Below one picture shows, how solar flares are formed due to the pressure of dark energy.

This is completely pseudo-science. 

this picture was uploaded on social media in year 2019 to confirm, if we are right in correlation with the modern science findings.

Modern science does not confirm any of these things.

before, 4th December 2019, nobody knew that solar flares are thrown in one particular direction. Before 15th December 2019, this was nowhere in social media is suppose.

This is also incorrect; Solar flare - Wikipedia

Flares occur when accelerated charged particles, mainly electrons, interact with the plasma medium."

AND

"Solar flares were first observed by Richard Carrington and Richard Hodgson independently on 1 September 1859 by projecting the image of the solar disk produced by an optical telescope through a broad-band filter."

Plasma is the most common form of matter in the universe, and it seems you know nearly nothing about it. 

though this picture was posted on 16th October 2019, first and then on 4th November knowing that we are expecting the report soon from Parker solar probe. this was the first time, when i planned to confirm if i know and understand the truth. this confirmation has given me enough strength to continue and sharing forecasts based on the universal physics i understand. 

You have no method of being incorrect, so anything you say, you believe to be true. You are deep in confirmation bias, and I recommend taking a humble step back, a deep breath, and admitting you might not have the understanding you think you have about the universe. 

How much a moon may impact a planet will depend on the gravity imposed to the surface of a mother planet/ star by a planet/moon system. gravity will also depend on the distance, visible mass/ density and many other factors like energy holdings of the atmosphere, planet structure, curves on the surface and surface construction. basically, all factors created by the meteorology of the surface. calculating all this is not possible without understanding Gravity and Gravity cant be understood without finding its source. The source is no where described in vedic physics. wrong translation or interpretation is also a big factor.

You are so close to admitting there is a complex system you don't understand. We can measure all the things you listed and see their effects. 

Again, Gravity is the curvature of spacetime, and there is much more known and measured than you are asserting. 

Edited by Archmonoth
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2023 at 10:29 AM, Philalethes said:

That is completely false; tides occur every ~6 hours and 12.5 minutes, corresponding to the Lunar day of ~24 hours and 50 minutes. As such the time of the tides within any given day is continuously drifting. There is thus no set time for the tides at all. Tomorrow the tides will all be ~50 minutes later than today, and so on every single day.

Except when they do not ! Of course I agree with your reasoning and that holds true for the majority of places but, very occasionally, other factors come into play.

For example look at Pensacola https://www.tide-forecast.com/locations/Pensacola-Florida/tides/latest with only 1 high and 1 low / day, or Southampton https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/coast-and-sea/tide-tables/8/62 with a slightly more complicated arrangement.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, 3gMike said:

Except when they do not ! Of course I agree with your reasoning and that holds true for the majority of places but, very occasionally, other factors come into play.

For example look at Pensacola https://www.tide-forecast.com/locations/Pensacola-Florida/tides/latest with only 1 high and 1 low / day, or Southampton https://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/coast-and-sea/tide-tables/8/62 with a slightly more complicated arrangement.

Great point. Some bodies of water form basins that resonate at the right frequencies to partially cancel out some of the forcing, which as you point out can lead to some irregularities in the oscillations or to there just being a single high and low tide each day; the Gulf of Mexico is a conspicuous example of the latter, so it makes sense that it would be the case for Pensacola, and if I'm not mistaken such places will also tend to have significantly weaker tides overall. That being said, if you look at the graph of the tides in Southampton, you can see that the overall pattern is roughly the same, you can make out some of the same type of irregularity in the graph of Calcutta I posted above too (Solar tidal force also plays a role in this, and the angles at which the Solar and Lunar tidal forces act).

But it's definitely worth noting and very interesting. The overall point still stands, of course, as even in either of those cases and in both those places the tides will still continuously drift around 50 minutes each day on average most of the time (except for a few days of occasionally not drifting or even drifting backwards temporarily when the tides are very weak in places like the Gulf of Mexico), so there's no way to have tides always occur at the same time each day as was claimed in the post I was addressing, at least not to my knowledge; if you or someone else knows of a place that's a counterexample to that I'd love to know about it.

• Like 3

¡thanks! for welcome to the scientific community, somehow and for as long as I can remember I have always been in the Wovw! community (What, Where, When, Why?), consciously analyzing and questioning my entire perception of reality.

Right now my grammar, in math and English, are increasingly rusty, so I apologize if my interventions are not very elaborate, too conceptual, or with "latency", anyway, I try to be argumentative, propositive, colaborative and divulgative.

I understand and share the interest in all this type of topics, although it is quite difficult for me in a thread so varied to participate with this structure, I need more specificity or categorization to not get out of sync with my latency (it seems to me a sequence of multiwhatsapp),

would it be possible to open the range by creating a categorizated  "related", "off topic" or similar?

yes, I know that this is more moderation work but supose that all of us, or at least me, have to prioritize and as much as I find very interesting, related and of possible intervention an "analysis of the influence of solar dynamics on the price of bread" or a "System semipassive of minimum energy for correction of satellite trajectories based on inertial redistribution by fluid vorticity" i do not get to all of them, and so in the end to almost none, with some more categorization at least I can choose which topics I reach well, which ones i get to less and which ones I leave aside,

from what I have seen here the self-moderation among the forumers is well leveled and, for me, also reorient well towards the main scientific topic of solar tracking and dynamics.

in any case my thanks for keeping spaceWeather live

PD: why the topic opened about electromagnetic reconnections was closed?

-----------------------------

getting back to the topic, just some comments

...Some bodies of water form basins that resonate at the right frequencies to partially cancel out some of the forcing,...

as I understand, forces isn't cancelled, that resonance change it equilibrium state, and its continue whit same """force""" but in other frecuencies/directions, some will be damped and others will be reinforced, largest.

...Again, Gravity is the curvature of spacetime, and there is much more known and measured than you are asserting.  ...

I don't consider it so, on the space station what gravity and spacetime curvature do they have?

I understand gravity as a consequence of that curvature, (depression derived from the concavity and overlapping of helical vortices ... debatable).

...Though we all try to achieve 100% conservation, but practically this is not possible. There is always and imbalance, which leads us to move. the moment you attain Zero imbalance, you will stop moving...

... relativity is the only constant...

no at all, quasiquantum proporcional relative as I understand an 100% conservative,

It seem to be at least one fluctuating quantum at time, which is the initial condition of existence and consciousness, that quantum is the point of reference of equilibrium and represented as the mathematical zero.....

a formulation that perhaps would correspond conceptually would be that of a multi-fractal function with a component of negative dimension such that it would result in a single latent monad equivalent to the positive component at t-1 (or t+1 ??),

this would generate a 100% conservative space, ...with many other properties that are debated in science...

-----------------

about modulation of solar inner flux, solar cycles, it seem very similar to the magnetic field resulting from the electronic rotation of two planes, could it be comparable to two gravitational planes? internal  resonance?

2_spin_planes.jpg

2_spin_planes_f.jpg

Edited by _00_
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, _00_ said:

I don't consider it so, on the space station what gravity and spacetime curvature do they have?

I understand gravity as a consequence of that curvature, (depression derived from the concavity and overlapping of helical vortices ... debatable).

Gravity is the curvature, and this curvature is a consequence of mass. The 3 main qualities matter are mass, spin and charge. Here is a basic intro for these 3 qualities: (PDF) Of Mass, Charge and Spin, the basic attributes of matter --Their physical origin (researchgate.net)

Mass will curve spacetime, and the phenomena is called gravity. 

Gravity described in General Relativity: Gravity - Wikipedia

"Gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity (proposed by Albert Einstein in 1915), which describes gravity not as a force, but as the curvature of spacetime, caused by the uneven distribution of mass, and causing masses to move along geodesic lines."

Gravity isn't the consequence of the curvature; gravity is the curvature. 

Can you explain why you think this is incorrect? It seems a well-documented and measured phenomenon.

We can measure Lagrange points, we can predict orbits, we can correctly model gravitational effects of planets, stars and galaxies millions of light years away. 

There is always more to learn, and you might enjoy this theory about gravity called Double Copy Theory: Double copy theory - Wikipedia

"Double copy theory is a theory in theoretical physics, specifically in quantum gravity, that hypothesizes a perturbative duality between gauge theory and gravity"

Edited by Archmonoth

On 6/15/2023 at 3:07 AM, Chyren S said:

WhatsAppImage2023-06-15at15_17_35.thumb.jpeg.27edf541c21cec32c001bf6bdffa4a45.jpeg

this picture was uploaded on social media in year 2019 to confirm, if we are right in correlation with the modern science findings. before, 4th December 2019, nobody knew that solar flares are thrown in one particular direction. Before 15th December 2019, this was nowhere in social media is suppose.

That’s funny you say we didn’t know flares were thrown in a particular direction before 2019 because it seems we still struggle to determine what (celestial coordinate?) exact direction flares eject from on the suns backside today.. lol.

When you first described associations with 

1. continental earthquakes & solar flares in hotter places and 

2. Dark energy or (perhaps gravitational or tidal) influencing underwater volcanoes or faults

I thought besides gravitational or tidal forces of spacetime manifolds, “dark energy” could be cosmic radiation.

I remember learning about some of the largest earthquake & volcanic activity being associated with enhanced cosmic radiation every galactic rotation every ~255million years or so...

And then found an interesting article discussing how cosmic radiation could be used today to help predict when but not where earthquakes over M4.0 might occur globally in the link below:

https://www.newsweek.com/scientists-cosmic-radiation-earthquakes-1807690?amp=1

”Eddy currents within the core of the planet—which generate its magnetic field—divert charged particles of cosmic radiation. So, if a huge earthquake was associated with these flow disturbances, the magnetic field would be affected, and cause changes inside our planet.

When CREDO scientists analyzed cosmic radiation data from the Neutron Monitor Database project (collected over the last 50 years) and the Pierre Auger Observatory (collected since 2005), a clear correlation was found between earthquakes of magnitude 4 or larger, and the intensity of secondary cosmic radiation.

But this correlation is only evident when cosmic ray data shifts 15 days relative to seismic data. This suggests it could give scientists information on earthquakes well in advance.”

"On the other hand, we have in mind exotic scenarios such as dark matter streams, capable of affecting both the Earth as a whole in a mechanical way (seismic shocks) and generate radiation which could precede the shock and be observed with standard cosmic ray detection techniques," Homola said.“

On 6/11/2023 at 10:03 PM, Chyren S said:

Though we all try to achieve 100% conservation, but practically this is not possible. There is always and imbalance, which leads us to move. the moment you attain Zero imbalance, you will stop moving. the universal motion will stop and you will not exist. this happens with the time also. No time cycle is complete. there is always a leap in time.

14 hours ago, _00_ said:

as I understand, forces isn't cancelled, that resonance change it equilibrium state, and its continue whit same """force""" but in other frecuencies/directions, some will be damped and others will be reinforced, largest.

I like both of these statements about how our idea of conservation of energy applies locally, yet still transfers the conservation in the form of the next energy level!(orbital altitide or magnetic reconnection, etc).

I figured this is why black holes emit photons as jets and flares instead of just annihilating the electrons and positrons.

Edited by Bry