Unproven theories

Marcel de Bont
Message added by Sam Warfel,

Please use this topic in the future when you have questions about unproven space weather theories. What we mean by that is questions about space weather related things that are not accepted or have yet to be proved by mainstream science. Those topics are only allowed in this thread.

Discussion of virology, pandemics, and vaccines are not allowed on these forums. Just because a topic isn’t listed doesn’t mean it’s okay, these are specifically highlighted for reference.

Posted (edited)

3663 is a basic formula... Nothing spectacualr to be expected

April 22 (21:00) – May 1 (15:30), 2024 Triple Line Up Pluto – Mars – Venus

April 30 (04:45) – May 2 (15:00), 2024: Conjunction Chiron – Venus and the Sun

However...

I overlooked another complex sunspot... To be born May 5... This one could considerably reduce the strength of 3654 because they use similar Triples...

April 27 (09:45) – May 30 (02:15), 2024: Opposition Pallas - Jupiter and the Sun

May 3 (20:00) – 5 (16:30), 2024 Triple Line Up Pallas – Mercury – Venus

May 4 (07:00) – 9 (10:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Chiron – Mercury – Earth

May 5 (10:30) – 6 (17:15), 2024: Conjunction Mercury – Ceres and the Sun

May 6 (05:00) – 8 (05:15), 2024 Triple Line Up Uranus – Venus – Mercury

Edited by Patrick P.A. Geryl
  • Cool 1

4 hours ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

I overlooked another complex sunspot... To be born May 5... This one could considerably reduce the strength of 3654 because they use similar Triples...

Sure, what a perfect excuse. Keep predicting activity every week or so due to the constant alignments, I'm sure when something big finally does happen you'll pat yourself on the back for having "predicted" it continuously for months and years on end despite all the excuses for the failures.

I also have a prediction: I predict that a huge flare and CME will happen every single day from now on; and if you're wondering why it doesn't happen on any given day, feel free to ask me, and I'll provide you some fresh explanation du jour for why it didn't actually happen that day, but when it does happen you better prostrate before me and worship my prescience.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 2

5 hours ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

3663 - базовая формула... Ничего впечатляющего ожидать не приходится.

Я проглядел еще одно сложное солнечное пятно... Родится 5 мая... Это может значительно снизить силу 3654, потому что они используют похожие тройки...

27 апреля (09:45) – 30 мая (02:15) 2024 года: Противостояние Паллады - Юпитера и Солнца

Май 3 (20:00) – 5 (16:30), 2024 Тройная линия Паллада - Меркурий – Венера

Май 4 (07:00) – 9 (10:00), 2024 Тройной состав Хирон – Меркурий – Земля

Май 4 (07:00) – 9 (10:00), 2024 Тройной состав Хирон – Меркурий – Земля

Май 5 (10:30) – 6 (17:15), 2024: Соединение Меркурия, Цереры и Солнца

My friend, I believe that you have not overlooked another spot, most likely you have just slightly misinterpreted the total effect of the tees during this period. I also think that 3663 will not create a strong "disturbance " in the Sun due to the small total mass of the objects included in the tees. Will the new compound spot be as active as 3654, dear friend? I suppose not. The tees lack the influence of "weighty" planets - Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune or Uranus. There may be an outbreak of the maximum M3,6 class near May 6-8. I think that now we need to learn how to correctly "read" the influence of tees, and for this we need to make it a rule to keep scrupulous statistics in order to identify the maximum possibilities of each combination of tees. What do you think, dear friend?

1 hour ago, mozy said:

Упомянутая "базовая формула" солнечных пятен только что дала вам еще одну букву L, уже превзойдя все ваши предыдущие солнечные пятна со "сложным потенциалом и рентгеновскими вспышками" за последний месяц.

Dear friend, at the moment I can only state that neither scientific theories nor unproven theories can reliably predict the behavior of the Sun. So Patrick's "stone in the garden" on your part is not counted, dear friend. Don't you think so? Have a nice day, my friend.🙏

• Thanks 1

Op 2/5/2024 om 06:43, Patrick P.A. Geryl zei:

3663 is a basic formula... Nothing spectacualr to be expected

April 30 (04:45) – May 2 (15:00), 2024: Conjunction Chiron – Venus and the Sun

However...

April 27 (09:45) – May 30 (02:15), 2024: Opposition Pallas - Jupiter and the Sun

May 5 (10:30) – 6 (17:15), 2024: Conjunction Mercury – Ceres and the Sun

😊🤩 our predicted sunspot it quite active… If you read my paper… Strong growth and flare possible from May 6-8…

(PDF) Fast Growing and Complex Sunspot

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/379244771_Fast_Growing_and_Complex_Sunspot

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

😊🤩 our predicted sunspot it quite active… If you read my paper… Strong growth and flare possible from May 6-8…

(PDF) Fast Growing and Complex Sunspot

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/379244771_Fast_Growing_and_Complex_Sunspot

Can you maybe tell me more about the timestamps after the date? why exactly until today? We're close to 5:15, thats why i ask.

20 uren geleden, MinYoongi zei:

Can you maybe tell me more about the timestamps after the date? why exactly until today? We're close to 5:15, thats why i ask.

Things are quite complicated rigjht now...

As stated in my paper... the end of a strong alingment can induce a flare ... Seems quite close...

AR 3664 does it again with a long duration X2.2 solar flare peaking at 09:13 UTC (May 9). Coronal dimming is already evident meaning this flare will likely be the source of a fourth Earth directed CME.

There is a chance of a large X flare on May 10-11 because of new alignments which are all in the formula of 3664...

May 10 (00:45) – 17 (02:15), 2024 Triple Line Up Uranus – Venus – Pallas

May 10 (01:15) – 11 (23:45), 2024 Triple Line Up Jupiter – Venus – Mercury

May 11 (07:00) – 15 (11:45), 2024: Opposition Earth - Uranus and the Sun

• Thanks 1

I cant really follow. reading through this thread, this seems to be an ongoing problem. 

see - im new to this. im not even dismissing this as humbug or anything, but understanding what you mean would be crucial. 😕 

22 minutes ago, Marcel de Bont said:

There is always some kind of alignment that fits your narrative and now its the end of an alignment causing flares... do you really believe in this stuff yourself? 🙃 Give me a reason why the alignment of planets causes sunspots to develop and flares to erupt. Not when the next alignment is I don't give a crap about that. Just tell me what do these alignments do to the Sun to trigger these events. Win me over.

These alignments don't just happen in a matter of seconds either, they take hours to days to complete and end. Im also curious how he predicted AR3664 to develop May 5th when it existed long before entering our view. Which was before May 1st. Why did he completely dismiss AR3663 which could have developed at the same time as AR3664? I'd love to see an explanation of this "magnetic code" and how they only effect one sunspot and none of the other sunspots. You wouldn't think something as massive as planetary alignments could be selective. I also find it extremely peculiar how all of these predictions are almost always after the fact. Finally, "things are quite complicated" wasn't an answer to an easy question about the timestamps.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, tniickck said:

this whole thread of alignments is diabolically hilarous

Really, an electromagnetic induced creation code caused by alignments? Im pretty that's a plot in some obscure sci-fi movie. Also, it will only effect this one specific sunspot regardless of other spots being present even though planetary alignments involve our entire solar system (Can't forget the planetoids!). 

26 minutes ago, tniickck said:

this whole thread of alignments is diabolically hilarous

When the moon is in the seventh house,
and Jupiter aligns with Mars,
then peace will guide the planets,
and love will steer the stars!

5 minutes ago, Parabolic said:

Really, an electromagnetic induced creation code caused by alignments? Im pretty that's a plot in some obscure sci-fi movie.

It's the turbo encabulator acting up again; we'll definitely need more than just six hydrocoptic marzlevanes this time.

And yes, both of my replies just now are probably more scientific than the last several pages of this thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Philalethes said:

It's the turbo encabulator acting up again; we'll definitely need more than just six hydrocoptic marzlevanes this time.

And yes, both of my replies just now are probably more scientific than the last several pages of this thread.

Hahaha.  Glad ya got a kick outta that. Me and @3gMike sure did!!  Outta likes of course.  What else is new? 😆

Edited by hamateur 1953
Outta likes and my sides hurt from laughing today
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 uren geleden, Marcel de Bont zei:

There is always some kind of alignment that fits your narrative and now its the end of an alignment causing flares... do you really believe in this stuff yourself? 🙃 Give me a reason why the alignment of planets causes sunspots to develop and flares to erupt. Not when the next alignment is I don't give a crap about that. Just tell me what do these alignments do to the Sun to trigger these events. Win me over.

Based on Mercury's continuous alignments, I had foreseen the potential for strong sunspot activity, which would have been evident had you read my paper. However, these alignments will conclude on May 14, indicating the conclusion of high solar activity. Nevertheless, sunspot 3664 possesses a Venus-Mercury alignment, allowing it to persist for several months and potentially be reactivated swiftly.

March 31 (21:15) – April 16 (07:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Uranus – Jupiter – Mercury

April 16 (12:30) – May 3 (20:45), 2024 Triple Line Up Saturn – Mercury – Juno

May 8 (22:15) – 14 (16:15), 2024 Triple Line Up Pluto – Mercury – Vesta

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

Based on Mercury's continuous alignments, I had foreseen the potential for strong sunspot activity, which would have been evident had you read my paper. However, these alignments will conclude on May 14, indicating the conclusion of high solar activity. Nevertheless, sunspot 3664 possesses a Venus-Mercury alignment, allowing it to persist for several months and potentially be reactivated swiftly.

March 31 (21:15) – April 16 (07:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Uranus – Jupiter – Mercury

April 16 (12:30) – May 3 (20:45), 2024 Triple Line Up Saturn – Mercury – Juno

May 8 (22:15) – 14 (16:15), 2024 Triple Line Up Pluto – Mercury – Vesta

What are the dates for the several months in advace and why will they specifically make this spot active? why don't the alignments cause all of the sunspots to react the same way

7 minuten geleden, StargazingHippy zei:

What are the dates for the several months in advace and why will they specifically make this spot active? why don't the alignments cause all of the sunspots to react the same way

The complexity of the situation is immense. It is not uncommon for multiple sunspots to possess the same alignments in their code, which enables them to respond to it. An illustration of this is observed in sunspots 3654 and 3664, which share similar codes. Additionally, the alignments from today also create a new sunspot with comparable codes. This results in an intriguing scenario where three sunspots may react to the same alignments.

Born today... similar codes to ex 3654 and 3664...

May 10 (00:45) – 17 (02:15), 2024 Triple Line Up Uranus – Venus – Pallas

May 11 (07:00) – 15 (11:45), 2024: Opposition Earth - Uranus and the Sun

An example from a major flare at the end of an alignment...

Sunspot 3590

February 11

February 2 (08:00) – 18 (12:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Uranus – Jupiter – Mercury

February 2 (15:00) – 13 (19:00), 2024: Opposition Mars - Vesta and the Sun

February 10 (11:00) – 11 (23:15), 2024: Opposition Mercury - Vesta and the Sun

February 10 (19:45) – 14 (10:45), 2024 Triple Line Up Vesta – Mercury – Mars

February 11 (02:00) – 12 (06:30), 2024: Conjunction Mercury – Mars and the Sun

February 11 (17:15) – 16 (18:45), 2024 Triple Line Up Earth – Mars – Pluto

Unused alignments react to the sunspot with the strongest code... The reactions are always very strong...

February 19 (16:00) – 21 (22:00), 2024 Triple Line Up Uranus – Mercury – Venus

Unused

February 20 (15:15) – 22 (22:30), 2024 Triple Line Up Jupiter – Mercury - Venus

Unused

February 20 (19:15) – 23 (18:15), 2024 Triple Line Up Earth – Venus - Mars

Unused

X6.3!!!!!!!!  22:34!!!!!!

February 20 (15:15) – 22 (22:30), 2024 Triple Line Up Jupiter – Mercury - Venus

• Thanks 1

I made this account to ask this question of Patrick - something I was wondering and if you explained it may give context to your proposal.

I say this naively, yet when the April 8th eclipse happened it sure seemed like the sunspots dried up and disappeared, and they'd been active for quite awhile prior.  Then after they've returned to surge now.  I found it curious everyone seemed to dismiss the "moment of silence" as coincidence, and no one asked "Hey why'd they disappear right on the eclipse?" like I guess I just did.  It seemed related?

Given an eclipse is arguably an 'alignment' - how did it cause the sunspots to disappear, and what if anything does this indicate?  Your ideas are interesting and I see that you are evolving, keep it up.

Posted (edited)
12 uren geleden, Marcel de Bont zei:

You have 2 alignments with a major flare at the end of the alignment!… with the code of the sunspot!..  and a major flare today because the same alignments with sunspot 3664 are active…

I have seen this dozens of time… Need a bit of help to sort things out…

Help highly appreciated.

• Cool 1

16 minutes ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

You have 2 alignments with a major flare at the end of the alignment!… with the code of the sunspot!..  and a major flare today because the same alignments with sunspot 3664 are active…

I have seen this dozens of time… Need a bit of help to sort things out…

Help highly appreciated.

How can one help exactly?

9 hours ago, Philalethes said:

Venus, you've forgotten Venus when it comes to love!:P