Go to solution Solved by Davbit,

New flare in progress from the region!! M4 at the moment 

About to reach X 😎

And finally stopped at M 7.4

Edited by Ester89
Spelling mistake
  • Cool 2

Good Morning. 

Another strong M-Class from this region! Since it was quiet for so long besides a M1.2 I thought it lost its power.  Looking at the Intensigram it still has the Delta from yesterday. ☺️

49 minutes ago, MeteoLatvia said:

In the last 12 hours, the region seems to start growing more quickly, especially in the southern part. I now see at least 3 deltas. They are very small so come and go, but still.

Screenshot-2024-03-22-0751599.thumb.jpg.8aafd0804caa3dd67795a087d40cfdb5.jpg

If we are talking about the same deltas I think I see them in both polarities on the most current pics. 
The next SWPC update will definitely be interesting. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, hamateur 1953 said:

If we are talking about the same deltas I think I see them in both polarities on the most current pics. 
The next SWPC update will definitely be interesting. 

Why? 
☺️ and good morning guys. 

Just now, MinYoongi said:

Why? 
☺️ and good morning guys. 

Good morning. This region has grown substantially and @MeteoLatvia is correct. I think see four deltas if not more now. And in BOTH polarities as well. I don’t recall ever seeing that so far this cycle, although it likely may have occurred. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hamateur 1953 said:

Good morning. This region has grown substantially and @MeteoLatvia is correct. I think see four deltas if not more now. And in BOTH polarities as well. I don’t recall ever seeing that so far this cycle, although it likely may have occurred. 

Can you maybe show me where you see the four? I just had a look and comparing intensigram with magnetograms I see 2 very clearly, 1 really tiny. The fourth you mentioned must be like Waldo :D I can’t find it, haha

• Like 1

I will check again @MinYoongi  I don’t use gyazzo or the cool stuff @Philalethes does however.  It is also possible that the other two in the positive region currently being infiltrated by the two Neg deltas has changed again.  @MeteoLatvia noted the dynamics of this region already I think I recall. Backinabit   Yep, they are still there.  I also looked at our 131 ang most recent and this entire region certainly stands out now.  Hopefully development  continues before LOD. The lower portion of this region as @MeteoLatvia indicates has the most developed area and seems hottest magnetically though I am certainly no expert.  Try zooming in for the northern region. You will see the small deltas then. 

Edited by hamateur 1953

Well the spots have nearly doubled since last count, however I probably am mistaken or a delta or two died in last hour. In either event, it seems like it should be doing more than it is presently: only a few lower Cs to its credit.  Hmmmm

11 minutes ago, Davbit said:

Impressive development. 
Surely gonna start flaring soon, yeah. 

Screenshot (322).jpeg

WOW. The region just exploded in size and spots overnight. That is what I like to see. I have a feeling we’re in for something huge soon.