AR13004

AR13004 appeared on the visible side yesterday and grows and grows and grows...
At the moment it has almost the size of 2 dozens of moons and grows steadily.
E. Snowden mentioned in 2009 an E.L.E. Killshot event which should take place in about 10-15 years before he came up with PRISM. Maybe he meant AR13004>Oo

I don't like conspiracy theories and laughed at them like everyone else.

What do you think about it ?

https://www.abenteuer-sterne.de/sonne-live/

Edited by Orneno

3 hours ago, Charles Muller said:

E. Snowden mentioned in 2009 an E.L.E. Killshot event which should take place in about 10-15 years...

That sounds like that remote viewing crap you'd keep hearing about, honestly. I'm glad you laugh at the conspiracies though.

As for AR3004, it's most likely a wait-and-see approach since I don't think sunspot growth can be accurately predicted.

• Like 1

I don’t think Edward Snowden has ever predicted anything remotely like this, but you may be thinking of this guy who calls himself Major Ed Dames. He has been predicting this for it must be twenty years or more. My rule of thumb on predictions like these is that I can be fairly certain what has been predicted will NOT come to pass. I suggest you take the same approach.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Solarflaretracker200 said:

Is it your first? For me it's my 5th X class 

Nope, my first notice that formed my interest was in 2001, a X10...

32 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

I don’t think Edward Snowden has ever predicted anything remotely like this, but you may be thinking of this guy who calls himself Major Ed Dames. He has been predicting this for it must be twenty years or more. My rule of thumb on predictions like these is that I can be fairly certain what has been predicted will NOT come to pass. I suggest you take the same approach.

My thought was after i read this here>

Edward Snowden: Solar-Flare ‘Killshot’ Cataclysm Imminent
BY OLIVER WILIS
http://www.chronicle.su/news/edward-snowden-solar-flare-killshot-cataclysm-imminent/

that it makes sense, why every government worldwide, exept russia, wants him death.

...but it is conspiracy theorie n we will see it at all. It never change my way of living...

10 minutes ago, Charles Muller said:

Nope, my first notice that formed my interest was in 2001, a X10...

My thought was after i read this here>

Edward Snowden: Solar-Flare ‘Killshot’ Cataclysm Imminent
BY OLIVER WILIS
http://www.chronicle.su/news/edward-snowden-solar-flare-killshot-cataclysm-imminent/

that it makes sense, why every government worldwide, exept russia, wants him death.

...but it is conspiracy theorie n we will see it at all. It never change my way of living...

This is an absolute Conspiracy Theory and it's almost 10 Years old.

I couldnt find ANYTHING about Edward Snowing saying this, and it does not make any sense.

Of course Governments think about Space weather, especially in the last few decades with technical advancements.

They access dangers every 1-2 years, like terrorism,natural catastrophes, space weather.. it's normal!! I would be worried if they would not do that to be honest?! 

Also !NO ONE! can predict a solar Flare in advance, let alone predict it years/decades in advance. 

Herr lass Hirn regnen..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Please stay ON-topic please! Posts will be moderated!

3004 is growing good and is now a beta-gamma region with some mixing. It’s now good for C-flare activity.

This topic should get renamed or moved to "other" ... 

Nice, thank you for the info on growth! :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Yes, current C-flare is from this region and sees like it has a moderate coronal dimming so a coronal mass ejection is likely and due to the location probably earth directed! But as always we will need LASCO imagery for confirmation and CME analysis.

Yeah, i saw the dimming! Very cool 🙂 ! We await Lasco once again, i could go check out Stereo too.

My question just is, is this the new background flux or still flaring?

3 hours ago, Charles Muller said:

This morning was great, i thought wtf.. burning sky festival or what...never saw something beautifull like that before at my lakeside...😍1239245360_camsonnenuntergang.thumb.jpg.5b01e648921d402b7d8f7b13025ecd77.jpg

Alright I won't get off topic after i reply to you here.

But that is pretty I have a sunrise picture like that. 

1 minute ago, MinYoongi said:

Noaa is confusing. 

"The largest solar event of the period was a X1 event observed at
03/1325Z from Region 3004"  ? This makes no sense at all..

NOAA...Are you ok? Are you drunk? 

2 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

Noaa is confusing. 

"The largest solar event of the period was a X1 event observed at
03/1325Z from Region 3004"  ? This makes no sense at all..

See, now you know to never trust their configurations of sunspots ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mozy said:

See, now you know to never trust their configurations of sunspots ;)

By the way.. do you have an update on region 3004 for me? The background seems to be in the C-Range now.. i think? Nobody answered my question yet :D

2 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Yes, current C-flare is from this region and sees like it has a moderate coronal dimming so a coronal mass ejection is likely and due to the location probably earth directed! But as always we will need LASCO imagery for confirmation and CME analysis.

Is the type IV radio emission we just got from this event?