Region 2941

Solarflaretracker200

2 hours ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

Mmmmm… that is the birthday of the complex sunspot I calculated in coming sunspots… should go down after January 1 and could be reactivated after January 4.’’

Please clarify that statement Patrick. We are now at February 2nd, so how does that relate to your predictions for January? I cannot find any reference to that in Coming Sunspots thread.

Edit: O.K. I just found that comment in AR2936 thread - so it seems that you are claiming that be re-activation of AR2936, which is still earth facing.

Edited by 3gMike
Found new info

1 uur geleden, 3gMike zei:

Please clarify that statement Patrick. We are now at February 2nd, so how does that relate to your predictions for January? I cannot find any reference to that in Coming Sunspots thread.

Edit: O.K. I just found that comment in AR2936 thread - so it seems that you are claiming that be re-activation of AR2936, which is still earth facing.

Published on January 23 in Coming sunspots

2 possible complex sunspots

january 21

January 28

They have mostly the same strong alignments, but the one from January 28 are far stronger.

Problem is the Mercury alignments are not continuous in February. No idea how this will play out.

The Mercury alignments were continuous for the large X flare in 2017. 

(PDF) Electromagnetic Waves and Solar Killshots

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/355037930_Electromagnetic_Waves_and_Solar_Killshots

If the Mercury alignments would have been continuous, a very large X flare could have been possible when earth facing. No idea if it could be reactivated… So we probably are quite lucky now…