Regions 3490/3492/3495/3497 Cluster

Jesterface23

Agreed!  

1 hour ago, Philalethes said:

Yep, and the average polarity of the 60°+ and 70°+ caps are yet to flip too, with the latter one actually moving apart somewhat lately. Yet more evidence that the real fireworks are yet to come in my view; hopefully that's not just wishful thinking.

Outta likes owe ya guy. Anyway Scotty just hailed the bridge. Back to ya later. Mike/Hagrid. 

Edited by hamateur 1953
Rather not say. Haha

Indeed.  And huge loops down below as well. 93 and 94.  Something has to cut loose and do something spectacular it would seem to me.  Of late, we have been late to the party. These are getting into the “ sweet spot” finally too. Hopefully we get some fun soon!  

2 hours ago, MinYoongi said:

Long time C5 flare from a Region in the cluster, not sure about ejecta etc, and after all only mild C flare. thought its still worth mentioning :) 

21 hours ago, hamateur 1953 said:

Indeed.  And huge loops down below as well. 93 and 94.  Something has to cut loose and do something spectacular it would seem to me.  Of late, we have been late to the party. These are getting into the “ sweet spot” finally too. Hopefully we get some fun soon!  

still waiting for my X-flare...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cool 1

• 3 weeks later...

I see this on regions due to return finally.  This should be interesting no matter what we see..  They seemed to finally come to an agreement of sorts as to order before leaving a couple weeks ago, and given the longitude spread should require at least two days to be fully exposed I would imagine. 

Edited by hamateur 1953
  • Like 1