AR 13429

Philalethes

32 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

cfe929b8a860325e1f22b5fd6c7d2484.pngb594609b5b6da47af35ebef40e560466.png

here is what it looks like at 01:22

its changing quite a bit, im not sure about how "good" the delta is. to *me* it looks small and like the blue portion is shrinking

Yeah, it's not that big, but it will probably flare some more. Last ones (including just now) have all been impulsive though.

1 hour ago, hamateur 1953 said:

Still going up above 3.4.  X class?? C’mon   Edit  looks like it launched that filament but may have fallen back.  Nice eruption though. 

1 hour ago, SpaceWeather5464 said:

M3 flare

interesting statement about the filament. Hope I can take a look soon

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, hamateur 1953 said:

thinking that it might get involved in a cme.  Just speculating at this point, but it looked like it from what I could see anyway.

isnt it detached? Im so confused by now, im sorry. i thought it detached and fallen back? or still in the process? I cant see stuff good on mobile, so any info is appreciated!

I see something on lasco but i dont know if thats the filament. 

i look at suvi 304 angstroms and it looks like its detaching but to the right (west) ? @Philalethes @mozy

3 minutes ago, Jesterface23 said:

The filament has been building southward in a pretty interesting shape and it is now launching.

https://gyazo.com/ca7f17221d32a3bcf0f0b14c7ebc567b  any idea about earth component, "falling back" etc? ps: A nice lil video :) 

in the video is visible what i mean with the western launch direction

4 hours ago, MinYoongi said:

i look at suvi 304 angstroms and it looks like its detaching but to the right (west) ? @Philalethes @mozy

https://gyazo.com/ca7f17221d32a3bcf0f0b14c7ebc567b  any idea about earth component, "falling back" etc? ps: A nice lil video :) 

in the video is visible what i mean with the western launch direction

I would agree, but it seems to be quite slow and barely visible on C3 after 3 hours, hard to tell the exact direction, but it does seem to launch "west"-ward.

Could very well result in an Earth-directed component though.