AR 13327

cgrant26

This one looks to be shaping into something interesting. It has at least one decent delta in there and a fair degree of complexity. It's also been firing off a string of class C flares today that appear to be increasing in intensity with the last one a C7.4. (assuming the flares listed under each region here are in order of occurrence not intensity?)

And as I was typing this, it got upgraded to β-γ-δ

13327_HMI.JPG

13327_FI.JPG

Edited by cgrant26
  • Like 4

Good example of a delta thanks

N.

1 hour ago, cgrant26 said:

This one looks to be shaping into something interesting. It has at least one decent delta in there and a fair degree of complexity. It's also been firing off a string of class C flares today that appear to be increasing in intensity with the last one a C7.4. (assuming the flares listed under each region here are in order of occurrence not intensity?)

And as I was typing this, it got upgraded to β-γ-δ

13327_HMI.JPG

13327_FI.JPG

• Like 1

(edit: strong M4 now, ooolala)

Whaaaa? A spot that didn’t blow itself out when coming over the limb? Is that legal?

M1 just detected, from what I understand. It’s been a minute since we’ve seen that! Exciting 😃

Edited by ChefyStephie
Data update

1 hour ago, ChefyStephie said:

(edit: strong M4 now, ooolala)

Whaaaa? A spot that didn’t blow itself out when coming over the limb? Is that legal?

M1 just detected, from what I understand. It’s been a minute since we’ve seen that! Exciting 😃

If 3323 was an empty nest couple sleeping in different rooms, this one is starting to look like a French brothel.

Edited by cgrant26
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cgrant26 said:

If 3323 was an empty nest couple sleeping in different rooms, this one is starting to look like a French brothel.

Impulsive, so maybe like, teenagers lol

Its early, but it’s hard not to find this spot compelling. Lots of time on the earth facing side to scrutinize 🙂

13 hours ago, Drax Spacex said:

Curious - a C6.66  flare from a plage region near the West limb which was the former AR3327.  I refrain from any other comment! 🙊

Very interesting, reminds me of this thread from last year. I wonder what flaring from such regions is an indication of, if anything; something to look into for sure.

• Like 1