b3llmor3
Message added by Sam Warfel,

Enough pointless back-and-forth. It’s clear no one is in a position to have their mind changed. 

1 minute ago, mesmerising said:

Wow it sounds liek it is diffcult with all this electricty, U woudl liek to knwo more abou twhat your fidning have been if you dont mind

I dont seem to be effected by xrays or mris, floresant light and I can hear electrcity things running but I tune it out mostly .. Just glad to find someone the flares and cme effect also 

I have an autonomic nervous system disorder called POTS...  I am unsure whether the POTS causes the sensitivity of the sensitivity causes the pots but I have found that taking Natto-Serra lessons the severity of my symptoms.... Maybe you should look into it... Just make sure to run it by your doctor's before taking it.. there are complications with heart meds, ace inhibitors and blood thinners.... 

5 minutes ago, Jesterface23 said:

Just know this is just a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of what there is to learn.

This is the first intelligent thing I have heard from any of the regulars here.... Your previous comments were asinine and rude  but this one is much better!!!!

2 minutes ago, b3llmor3 said:

I have an autonomic nervous system disorder called POTS...  I am unsure whether the POTS causes the sensitivity of the sensitivity causes the pots but I have found that taking Natto-Serra lessons the severity of my symptoms.... Maybe you should look into it... Just make sure to run it by your doctor's before taking it.. there are complications with heart meds, ace inhibitors and blood thinners.... 

This is the first intelligent thing I have heard from any of the regulars here.... Your previous comments were asinine and rude  but this one is much better!!!!

OMG POTS is part of . Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome  .:o I coudl very well have this I was have tarchacardia issues when I was in teh hosptial due to a car accident ..WOW thanks this is all starting to piece together ,  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4294907/ thanks you , there was a reason you came to post here, I apprecaite your infomation  ❤️ 

1 minute ago, mesmerising said:

so then they are connected to the magentic field? or pole regions ? 

Not sure what you mean here. Expressing the B field vector using phi and theta (and the magnitude of the field, usually just written B) is equivalent to expressing it using Bx,y,z. The former is a spherical coordinate system and the latter is 3D Cartesian.

3 minutes ago, Trestan said:

Not sure what you mean here. Expressing the B field vector using phi and theta (and the magnitude of the field, usually just written B) is equivalent to expressing it using Bx,y,z. The former is a spherical coordinate system and the latter is 3D Cartesian.

14 minutes ago, Trestan said:

Phi and theta are the azimuthal and polar angles, respectively, of the B field vector.

So when liek in the screen shot say B' x and B'y  merge together , is that also the magnetic poles of the sun since it polar angles ? and I had noticed last year they were alot more stable (or in there perspective places and not all mixed togther ) and do we know what this effect causes for the increase cme or geo storm impacts? 

10 minutes ago, b3llmor3 said:

Your previous comments were asinine and rude  but this one is much better!!!!

Sorry, not quite directed at you.

I can't say things for all health issues, but a lot of people don't understand space weather as much as they think they do by a long shot(I've been there, done that; not with heath). When people don't understand it, how can someone 100% say space weather is to blame? Or just swap space weather out with some other event type.

• Cool 1

1 minute ago, Jesterface23 said:

I can't say things for all health issues, but a lot of people don't understand space weather as much as they think they do by a long shot(I've been there, done that; not with heath). When people don't understand it, how can someone 100% say space weather is to blame? Or just swap space weather out with some other event type.

I will speak for myself I have spent the last 3 yr of my every waking hours trying to find the cause for what no one else could. It s called judgeing a book by its cover, science I thought was about finding cause and effect , being that we only started to study the sun and 0 of us really being experts outside of mathmathical or acedmia there is a whole lot no one knows about the sun, I have learned more about the sun from science older than 1900's sometimes fresh eyes upon things is what helps us learn more about thing WE THINK we know so much about. Since the solar probe only went up in 2018 I think that is proof enough NO ONE HERE IS AN EXPERT but there sure are alot of people with self loathing that they cannot comment with compassion and understanding instead of rude of snide or just anything other really than space weather  related or related to topic . If I cared enough to get mad I could have taken alot of people personally in how they have commented , but instead I foudn the IGNORE button :D 

I am personally here to learn adn share

17 minutes ago, mesmerising said:

So when liek in the screen shot say B' x and B'y  merge together , is that also the magnetic poles of the sun since it polar angles ? and I had noticed last year they were alot more stable (or in there perspective places and not all mixed togther ) and do we know what this effect causes for the increase cme or geo storm impacts? 

No, the Bx and By you are referring to are unrelated. Also, as has been said already, you really should consider getting medical advice from professionals and not the internet.

Edited by Trestan

1 minute ago, Trestan said:

No, they are unrelated. Also, as has been said already, you really should consider getting medical advice from professionals and not the internet.

I have already did that thanks it all related to the sun I have been following spot on for 1 1/2 yr I would say that 100% of the time it has to do what I posted as it had been going on the past hour when I posted it above. I appreciate you though for caring all has been ruled out, that is what made me find it in the first place. My symptoms starts in august 2019 , I just seen where they belive solar cycle 25 started dec 2019 so it seems to all match up.BUT BACK TO SPACE WEATHER REALATED QUESTION IF YOU DONT MIND :D  What exactly is the PHI a measurement of , if you can explain it to me Liek a 6 yr old that would be great :d . and your saying PHI is not related to the bx, by, bz reading on the magnetic field chart?

22 minutes ago, Jesterface23 said:

See I don't know aot about space weather and won't pretend to... I am learning.... But what I do know about is that space weather causes phenomenon here on earth that effect my health.... The more charged the space between the magnetosphere and the ground I walk on becomes the crappier I feel all the way around...

• Sad 1

seems they all flucuate at the same time 90% of the time is why I ask, that is just from my observation I feel just now like I have questions as to what exactly I am seeing when they and how they relate to each other. 

6 minutes ago, mesmerising said:

I have already did that thanks it all related to the sun I have been following spot on for 1 1/2 yr I would say that 100% of the time it has to do what I posted as it had been going on the past hour when I posted it above. I appreciate you though for caring all has been ruled out, that is what made me find it in the first place. My symptoms starts in august 2019 , I just seen where they belive solar cycle 25 started dec 2019 so it seems to all match up.BUT BACK TO SPACE WEATHER REALATED QUESTION IF YOU DONT MIND :D  What exactly is the PHI a measurement of , if you can explain it to me Liek a 6 yr old that would be great :d . and your saying PHI is not related to the bx, by, bz reading on the magnetic field chart?

2 minutes ago, b3llmor3 said:

See I don't know aot about space weather and won't pretend to... I am learning.... But what I do know about is that space weather causes phenomenon here on earth that effect my health.... The more charged the space between the magnetosphere and the ground I walk on becomes the crappier I feel all the way around...

I used to also associated it with teh schuman resonouce, and really that is where I started and it went from there since things I woulld feel and it not that? I am the typos queen with geo activity btw sorry .  Any way I used to think that was it. I can feel thunderstorms comeing since a child they called me the walking weather vein :D I have noticed the magnetiophere reading are warped greatly and mostly on the oopposite side of earth. I wish to fidn answers as to what could cause this. I feel it a learning experiance or a return to it, metaphysics was a thing before the industrial revolution and I will tell people if you think I am strange try understanding quatuam entanglement that even scared einstien :D . Do you also feel the weather? Have you tried the EMF protective wear? 

Also you mention fault lines because I find I will feel ceratin earthquakes and I actually foudn out most of them are volcanos and I was having fits before Tongs erupution. I got a freidn who can verify all this. I also had fit the day of the japan volcano and the recent idoneisa volcano. so that is unfortunate but I had met peopel from there and tried to warn them. I wouldnt think earth quakes and such would be off opic to the sun since it is normally the sun that causes it. I have seen several peer reviewed papers of sesimic activity after majior soar uprise :D 

1 hour ago, mesmerising said:

What exactly is the PHI a measurement of , if you can explain it to me Liek a 6 yr old that would be great :d . and your saying PHI is not related to the bx, by, bz reading on the magnetic field chart?

Phi is a measurement of the direction that the magnetic field is pointing. It is the azimuth, or the horizontal angle from the forward direction. It can range from 0 to 360 degrees like the angle around a circle. It increases as the direction of the field turns clockwise. At 0 degrees the field is pointing forward, at 90 degrees it would be pointing to the right, at 180 degrees it would be pointing behind, at 270 degrees it would be pointing to the left, and at 360 degrees it is the same as 0 degrees, a full circle. It might help to look up "azimuth" and check out the images.

Phi is related to Bx, By, and Bz. You can easily convert between the two provided you also know theta and the magnitude/strength of the field.

Edited by Trestan
  • Like 1