solar activity and health-issues (pain)

fanaticstargazer

solar activity and health-issues (pain)

since topic https://community.spaceweatherlive.com/topic/1449-geomagnetic-fluctuations-and-seizures/
was closed, and in another topic somebody asked me to do a forumthread about it, so here we go!

First i'd like to ask especially the sceptics to hold back on attacks about correlation. Do your own thread on correlation if you like, thx.
and i'm sure, the posters here will all have seen a looot of doctors allready, so spare us this kind of comment too pls. lets be friendly, respect- and helpful to each other.

i'd like to share and hope you'll share too:
1. stories about different healthissues in observed relation to solar events
2. what parameters and sources (links!) do you use to verify a relation
3. share links to scientific work and research about this
4. post what helps you, cause this gives insight in whats reacting, elaborate/link if you can
5. eventually using here our sensitivity for proof! cause i know, we can be or are faster than nasa! (how often did spaceweather ask itself, if that cme will hit us, and i thought: i'm 100% sure it will, cause my pain is rising, and i'm allways right)
6. last but not least: not being alone or feelin' crazy with that sensitivity or healthissue
7., etc please add important points!

main aim: help each other to learn and understand, verify, explore and share the issue.

so i gather all my courage and tell my story...:
i suffer from chronic pain, due to an  accident, but there was also a severe bacterial infection and a severe poisoning at work in the beginning years. my tissue goes hot when pain rises, immobilising.

2008 i met a woman, working in brain, psychology and children, she suffered from pain too, multiple sclerosis, and i lamented, that i didnt understood those days i had stronger pain, without having done too much or done something bad. she replied: "oh! we have geomagnetic storm today! me too! (pain)".

she had to tell me on 3 different occasions over many months, (everytime the same: i had done nothing to have this much pain) before i started to investigate this, because i thought she's a bit crazy although she was very smart...
also the tourette-syndrome man on the other side of the street was freakin out, shouting loud on his balcony when this geomagnetic activity was high. i was becoming curious.

she gave me this link:
https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/real-time-solar-wind
i didnt understand and started to learn.
i found spaceweather.com, a site that explained a lot, but pain didnt match allways. was it the cme? the flare? the protons? the electrons? the geoactivity? what protons do is very interesting, see wikipedia!
i expanded more and more, nasa's site and links were very helpful, i wanted data and explanations.

i used pretty much of what you find here on spaceweatherlive.com and more.
a lot matched, but not everything! for me the correlation wasnt 100% yet.

until the day i found lasco c2+c3 combo. combo was a revelation. suddenly everything matched. allways. every single painattack.
see:
https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity/solar-images/soho.html, click the film-icon and click "48hr diff combo". (before i used https://soho.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/mpeg/)

i hear the cme's. combo revealed, that i can hear the farside flares and cme's nearly as loud as the frontsides (before combo i hadnt a match for the farside-events i heard and felt) resulting in " surprise auroras" and for me: pain.
i can tell today by the amount and type of pain what kp and proton/cm³ we have. i can tell by the high tone i hear, what category flare we have (i have no tinnitus, cause i hear it only while flares and cme's). especially the high tone makes me faster than nasa, having to wait everytime up to 10 minutes to see the flare in the stats, with protons i have to wait even longer to see excess, up to 48hrs for big farsides, see erne data
https://srl.utu.fi/erne_data/
kiruna is also important for me:
https://www2.irf.se/Observatory/?link=Magnetometers
but combo totally ruled to show me i wasnt mad, when i saw all the farside stuff goin on there, which wouldnt appear as a strong flux or cme in the stats, but my pain indicated, and on combo you could see, when the farside was "exploding".

one day, i didnt know then what i was hearing, i ran out to the street and asked people " didn't you hear that? what was that?!!!", but nobody heard it. later, when i found the archive here, i found out: it was a x-flare! and i tracked all my hospitaltimes, all the severe brakedowns, i have everything in a pain diary... and everything matches, every single episode of severe, immobilising pain is related to strong flares, cme's, coronal holes, strong protonhit, strong earth shaking through geomagnetism.

so for me and manymany others who suffer and track healtheffects from solar events, this isnt a " believe-thing", its a fact. i organise my days so to do important things before the earth gets the full hit and i cant move anymore. made my live a lot better, believe me!

big studies like this one:
Environmental variables and the risk of disease
Torbjörn Messner
Published online: 01 Dec 2005
https://doi.org/10.3402/ijch.v64i5.18033
free access:
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.3402/ijch.v64i5.18033
these kind of studies focus on the "drop dead factor", but its like the poison and the bees: you can poison them with all the  pesticides allowed, they won't drop dead directly (thats why the poisons stay allowed), but they are severely impacted and weakened and die slowly (find for example their way home no more). its the same with solar events: they have an impact, the researchers say in the " discussion" part, that there's a lot more to investigate and point to ongoing research. but the media and "shortreaders" just read: no correlation. and yes, i dont drop dead, but i'm like an antenna, my pain is the scale. and knowing about that and acting accordingly is helpful.

what helps me:
- artemisia annua, but only very good quality, helps against inflammationpeaks. its a free radical catcher, and protonstorms enhance free radicals, and it has a lot of iron and other useful anti-inflammatory ingredients and its not harming the stomach.
- and magn cl², in crystalform, much cheaper than the "ready-oil", make your own "oil"! i dont know why they call it oil, its water and this magnesium chlorid (salty!). i put it on hard muscles, relaxes nearly instantly without swallowing. but careful with eyes and nose etc, its very very salty and burns like hell on open wounds!!! read wiki to learn what magn cl² does on cell- and nervebasis. and add a layer good oil for the skin over the magn cl², cause it dries the skin and in the winter it " makes cold aka attracts water/humidity", but not with oil on it (dont mix it, first the magn cl2 water, second, wait a bit, the skinoil=better result)

since the sun gains activity again, my pain is rising accordingly. how about you?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, fanaticstargazer said:

actividad solar y problemas de salud (dolor)

desde que se cerró el tema https://community.spaceweatherlive.com/topic/1449-geomagnetic-fluctuations-and-seizures/
, y en otro tema alguien me pidió que hiciera un foro al respecto, ¡así que allá vamos!

En primer lugar, me gustaría pedir especialmente a los escépticos que se abstengan de los ataques sobre la correlación. Haz tu propio hilo sobre la correlación si quieres, gracias.
y estoy seguro de que todos los carteles aquí ya habrán visto un montón de médicos, así que ahórrenos este tipo de comentarios también, por favor. seamos amistosos, respetuosos y serviciales unos con otros.

Me gustaría compartir y espero que tú también compartas:
1. historias sobre diferentes problemas de salud en relación observada con los eventos solares
2. qué parámetros y fuentes (¡enlaces!) usas para verificar una relación
3. compartir enlaces a trabajos científicos e investigue sobre esto
4. publique lo que le ayude, porque esto le da una idea de lo que está reaccionando, elabore / enlace si puede
5. eventualmente use aquí nuestra sensibilidad como prueba. ¡Porque lo sé, podemos ser o somos más rápidos que la NASA! (con qué frecuencia el clima espacial se preguntaba si ese cme nos golpearía, y pensé: estoy 100% seguro de que lo hará, porque mi dolor está aumentando, y siempre tengo razón)
6. por último, pero no menos importante: no ser solo o sintiéndome loco con esa sensibilidad o problema de salud
7., etc., ¡por favor agregue puntos importantes!

objetivo principal: ayudarse mutuamente a aprender y comprender, verificar, explorar y compartir el tema.

así que reúno todo mi coraje y cuento mi historia...:
sufro de dolor crónico, debido a un accidente, pero también hubo una infección bacteriana severa y una intoxicación severa en el trabajo en los primeros años. mi tejido se calienta cuando el dolor sube, inmovilizando.

2008 conocí a una mujer, que trabajaba en cerebro, psicología y niños, ella también sufría de dolor, esclerosis múltiple, y me lamenté, que no entendía que esos días tenía un dolor más fuerte, sin haber hecho demasiado o haber hecho algo malo. ella respondió: "¡oh! ¡tenemos tormenta geomagnética hoy! ¡yo también! (dolor)".

me lo tuvo que decir en 3 ocasiones diferentes a lo largo de muchos meses, (siempre lo mismo: no había hecho nada para tener tanto dolor) antes de empezar a investigar esto, porque pensé que estaba un poco loca aunque era muy inteligente...
También el hombre con síndrome de Tourette al otro lado de la calle estaba como loco, gritando fuerte en su balcón cuando la actividad geomagnética era alta. me estaba volviendo curioso.

ella me dio este enlace:
https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/real-time-solar-wind No
entendí y comencé a aprender.
Encontré spaceweather.com, un sitio que explicaba muchas cosas, pero el dolor no coincidía siempre. fue el cme? la bengala? los protones? los electrones? la geoactividad? lo que hacen los protones es muy interesante, ¡vea wikipedia!
me expandí más y más, el sitio de la nasa y los enlaces fueron muy útiles, quería datos y explicaciones.

Usé bastante de lo que encuentras aquí en spaceweatherlive.com y más.
mucho coincidió, pero no todo! para mí, la correlación aún no era del 100%.

hasta el día que encontré el combo c2+c3 de lasco. combo fue una revelación. de repente todo coincidía. siempre cada ataque de dolor.
consulte:
https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/solar-activity/solar-images/soho.html, haga clic en el ícono de la película y haga clic en "48hr diff combo". (antes de usar https://soho.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/mpeg/)

Escucho los cme. Combo reveló que puedo escuchar las bengalas del lado lejano y los CME son casi tan fuertes como los lados frontales (antes de Combo no tenía rival para los eventos del lado lejano que escuché y sentí), lo que resultó en "auroras sorpresa" y para mí: dolor.
Puedo decir hoy por la cantidad y el tipo de dolor qué kp y protones/cm³ tenemos. Puedo decir por el tono alto que escucho, qué categoría de llamarada tenemos (no tengo tinnitus, porque solo lo escucho mientras tengo llamaradas y cme's). especialmente el tono alto me hace más rápido que la nasa, tengo que esperar cada vez hasta 10 minutos para ver el destello en las estadísticas, con protones tengo que esperar aún más para ver el exceso, hasta 48 horas para grandes farsides, ver erne data
https: //srl.utu.fi/erne_data/
Kiruna también es importante para mí:
https://www2.irf.se/Observatory/?link=Magnetometers
pero el combo falló totalmente para mostrarme que no estaba enojado, cuando vi todas las cosas del otro lado que estaban pasando allí, lo que no aparecería como un flujo fuerte o cme en las estadísticas , pero mi dolor indicaba, y en el combo se podía ver, cuando el otro lado estaba "explotando".

Un día, no sabía entonces lo que estaba escuchando, salí corriendo a la calle y le pregunté a la gente "¿¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¿ más tarde, cuando encontré el archivo aquí, descubrí: ¡era un x-flare! y rastreé todos mis tiempos en el hospital, todas las paradas severas, tengo todo en un diario de dolor... y todo coincide, cada episodio de dolor severo e inmovilizador está relacionado con brotes fuertes, cme, agujeros coronales, protonhit fuerte, tierra fuerte sacudiendo a través del geomagnetismo.

así que para mí y muchos otros que sufrimos y rastreamos los efectos en la salud de los eventos solares, esto no es una "cosa de creer", es un hecho. Organizo mis días para hacer cosas importantes antes de que la tierra reciba el golpe completo y no pueda moverme más. hizo mi vida mucho mejor, créanme!

grandes estudios como este:
Variables ambientales y el riesgo de enfermedad
Torbjörn Messner
Publicado en línea: 01 de diciembre de 2005
https://doi.org/10.3402/ijch.v64i5.18033
acceso gratuito:
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi /pdf/10.3402/ijch.v64i5.18033
este tipo de estudios se centran en el "factor de caída muerta", pero es como el veneno y las abejas: puedes envenenarlas con todos los pesticidas permitidos, no caerán muertas directamente (por eso los venenos siguen permitidos), pero se ven gravemente afectados y debilitados y mueren lentamente (por ejemplo, ya no encuentran el camino a casa). es lo mismo con los eventos solares: tienen un impacto, dicen los investigadores en la parte de "discusión", que hay mucho más para investigar y señalar la investigación en curso. pero los medios y los "lectores breves" acaban de leer: no hay correlación. y si, no caigo muerto, pero soy como una antena, mi dolor es la balanza. y saber eso y actuar en consecuencia es útil.

lo que me ayuda:
- artemisia annua, pero solo de muy buena calidad, ayuda contra los picos de inflamación. es un receptor de radicales libres, y las tormentas de protones mejoran los radicales libres, y tiene una gran cantidad de hierro y otros ingredientes antiinflamatorios útiles y no daña el estómago.
- y magn cl², en forma de cristal, mucho más barato que el "aceite listo", ¡haz tu propio "aceite"! no sé por qué le llaman aceite, es agua y este cloruro de magnesio (¡salado!). lo puse en los músculos duros, se relaja casi al instante sin tragar. pero cuidado con los ojos y la nariz, etc., es muy, muy salado y quema como el infierno en las heridas abiertas. Lea wiki para saber qué hace magn cl² en las células y los nervios. y agregue una capa de buen aceite para la piel sobre el magn cl², porque seca la piel y en el invierno "hace frío, es decir, atrae agua/humedad", pero no con aceite (no lo mezcle, primero el agua magn cl2 , segundo, espera un poco, el skinoil=mejor resultado)

desde que el sol vuelve a tomar actividad, mi dolor se eleva en consecuencia. ¿y usted?

For me honestly, it's coincidence, your pain, I don't think your pain is related to something at a great distance 152 million kilometers from our planet, this leads to my question, how can you feel the eruptions of the sun and everything that goes when light from the sun takes 8 minutes to reach the earth?

• Like 1

@fanaticstargazer

I applaud your vulnerability in reaching out about this topic. I understand, not to the pain level you describe though, the impact solar energy has on the body. I feel it differently but have felt pain occasionally in the past.

Regarding the pain, I have some questions, as mentioned I too once felt milder symptoms but eliminated a lot of things from my life, to include some humans and it's rare that I feel pain these days. The elevated density levels early last month caused the most "grief" I've felt in a while.

1. How much do you hydrate daily?
  2. What is your diet like?
  3. Are there "things" in your life that cause you anxiety?
  4. Do you meditate?
  5. How much physical activity is in your daily routine?

I'm an empath and feel 3D human emotions & energy as well as humans that vibrate due to emitting a lower frequency. I started feeling solar energy back in December 2019.

I've enjoyed the reprieve in the drop off in solar flares, but I knew within an hour we had a larger solar event occur last night in the M5 solar flare

I feel the solar energy as tingling in my body and sometimes my face or hands or arms/legs will pulse, accelerated heartbeat and the ears ringing, sans tinnitus. You've planted a seed in stating you hear the CME's, and I'm going to listen for such events.

I'm a very healthy 53-year-old that puts in about 70-100 miles on my bicycle weekly, which includes indoor riding on a bike stand in the Winter months here in New England. I work out with light weights 4-6 times a week (nothing over 20 pounds) and I stretch the body daily. Pre-Covid I went to yoga classes 5-6 times a week and less the other activities and I still weight 210 pounds

I've eliminated fried foods, sweets (for the most part but I do have a sweet tooth 🙂), and red meat from my diet. I hydrate a lot and limit coffee consumption. I eat 2 good sized meals a day and snack as needed on fruits and various type of nuts in Almonds, Cashews and Peanuts. As mentioned, I've also removed some humans from my life that did not align with how I want to live my life in being of service to those I can help.

Regarding links, this site, spaceweather.com, Homepage | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center, and Geospace Magnetosphere Movies | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center are what I use at various times, depending on events that are occurring or not. I watch a YouTube channel that some of the beings that are administrators on this site don't care for. I take in what resonates and disregard some of the things that are reported. There is also a profile on Instagram that I periodically look at as she provides data on things one might feel based on the inbound energy, it might be of interest. If you check it out, take what resonates and let go of what doesn't. The profile is "a_girl_in_the_universe"

Regards,

Lance

• Like 2

i posted this topic under "other", had read through everything to be sure not to start an allready existing thread. now this thread was moved to " unproven theories", which i only found through comments popping up in my profile... so now i see, there is a huge thread on heliobiology! i dont understand why it doesnt show up under "other", it doesnt show up at all for me when i search the forum! i think about removing now the new thread and clinging to the allready existing one, if thats possible....?

10 hours ago, Isatsuki San said:

For me honestly, it's coincidence, your pain, I don't think your pain is related to something at a great distance 152 million kilometers from our planet, this leads to my question, how can you feel the eruptions of the sun and everything that goes when light from the sun takes 8 minutes to reach the earth?

https://phys.org/news/2007-01-mach-scientists-faster.html

thats experimental, but shows, how little we know...

• Like 1

It is easy to blame things on something we don't understand. You sure know of one thing I am talking about, but I can't say much about anything else.

If anyone says they know everything about the Sun, that is just about a lie for just about anyone here. After saying that, conversations can pretty much split off into two different directions.

I have a family member who is now disabled and it has taken about 20 years or more to find causes to different problems from multiple doctors and tests.

5 hours ago, fanaticstargazer said:

i posted this topic under "other", had read through everything to be sure not to start an allready existing thread. now this thread was moved to " unproven theories", which i only found through comments popping up in my profile... so now i see, there is a huge thread on heliobiology! i dont understand why it doesnt show up under "other", it doesnt show up at all for me when i search the forum!

Because Unproven Theories is kept hidden from the general public—you have to be logged in to even read it!!  😡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, fanaticstargazer said:

First i'd like to ask especially the sceptics to hold back on attacks about correlation. Do your own thread on correlation if you like, thx.

Expecting people to just accept what you say as fact, probably won't happen. 

so i gather all my courage and tell my story...:
i suffer from chronic pain, due to an  accident, but there was also a severe bacterial infection and a severe poisoning at work in the beginning years. my tissue goes hot when pain rises, immobilising. 

This sounds like a tragic story, my condolences. 

until the day i found lasco c2+c3 combo. combo was a revelation. suddenly everything matched. allways. every single painattack.

This is your conclusion, it's not fact because you found a pattern. 

one day, i didnt know then what i was hearing, i ran out to the street and asked people " didn't you hear that? what was that?!!!", but nobody heard it. later, when i found the archive here, i found out: it was a x-flare! and i tracked all my hospitaltimes, all the severe brakedowns, i have everything in a pain diary... and everything matches, every single episode of severe, immobilising pain is related to strong flares, cme's, coronal holes, strong protonhit, strong earth shaking through geomagnetism.

The Earth does not shake from geomagnetism, as far as I know. How many X class flares have you NOT been affected by? There have been 7 X class flares this year. Top 50 solar flares of the year 2022 | Solar activity | SpaceWeatherLive.com

It sounds like you are in much regular pain due to your previous accident. 

since the sun gains activity again, my pain is rising accordingly. how about you?

How could you determine it wasn't caused by solar activity? 

14 minutes ago, Archmonoth said:

How could you determine it wasn't caused by solar activity? 

cause living with pain is living in a small radius, trying to control a lot to avoid pain. thats why i mention in the beginning those days without any clue, what i could have done to be immobile by pain. usually i know exactly the source, there aren't many. so i can exclude a whole lot you normal folks would have to consider.

22 minutes ago, Archmonoth said:

The Earth does not shake from geomagnetism, as far as I know. How many X class flares have you NOT been affected by? 

see magnetometers to see the earth "shake", while " shake" of courseis a metapher.

and how many didnt affect me: not one. but there are variations in intensity and kind of pain.

22 minutes ago, fanaticstargazer said:

cause living with pain is living in a small radius, trying to control a lot to avoid pain. thats why i mention in the beginning those days without any clue, what i could have done to be immobile by pain. usually i know exactly the source, there aren't many. so i can exclude a whole lot you normal folks would have to consider.

Have you tried living underground? Does that change anything? There are underground apartments, caves, places you can become shielded from the Sun if it causes you pain. 

22 minutes ago, fanaticstargazer said:

see magnetometers to see the earth "shake", while " shake" of courseis a metapher.

and how many didnt affect me: not one. but there are variations in intensity and kind of pain.

Did all the X class flares have the same/similar pain intensity, when compared to non-X-Class flare days? The X class flares this year were primarily in April/May, has there been any change in pain since April? 

The reason I'm asking is because pain is hard to abstract for people, flares are not. The difference between M Class and X class is a factor of 10, as in 10 times the strength. Does your pain change by the same proportion? I am not suggesting it isn't real if it doesn't match, I'm just illustrating that pain magnitudes are variable for people, since we are a system of causes/effects. 

What made you think Solar activity is the source, rather than the severe accident you described? Are you suggesting the accident made you more sensitive to Solar activity? 

Edited by Archmonoth

4 hours ago, Kaimbridge said:

Because Unproven Theories is kept hidden from the general public—you have to be logged in to even read it!!  😡

why?! i think a lot of affected people would like to read and discuss this openly with people observing the sun, discussing real data, comparing with experience. its like in the middleage here! having to discuss sciencequestions under cover. 

this is shadowbanning. and its not good and productive for exchanging  ideas, knowledge, science etc.

i met people believing in flat earth or earth bein' in the center of the solar system... i dont ban them, i talk to them, give them links, share, help.

this shadowbanning  keeps people in their bubble aka weird youtube channels. here they could meet real science, but they won't see it and won't open an account. i think thats tragic.

i'm gonna go through the thread to find interesting science papers and then i will delete my account, because i dont support shadowbanning and dont want to be treated like in the middleage.

but thanks for pointing to it, i thought my browser is broken or i dont understand how the forum works, i searched quite long not logged in. wasted time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fanaticstargazer said:

why?! i think a lot of affected people would like to read and discuss this openly with people observing the sun, discussing real data, comparing with experience. its like in the middleage here! having to discuss sciencequestions under cover. 

I'm not a mod and have no clue what the site's policy is. 

However, having certain threads only accessible if you are logged on prevents toxic conversations/threads from being associated with the site. It's not a public platform, and whether its religion, speculation, flat earthers, or whatever, the site has no obligation to post your threads to the public. 

i met people believing in flat earth or earth bein' in the center of the solar system... i dont ban them, i talk to them, give them links, share, help.

Perhaps for stoner talk, bonfire talk, bar talk, but pseudo-science, fiction, and fantasy are not the same as science. 

this is shadowbanning. and its not good and productive for exchanging  ideas, knowledge, science etc.

this shadowbanning  keeps people in their bubble aka weird youtube channels. here they could meet real science, but they won't see it and won't open an account. i think thats tragic.

i'm gonna go through the thread to find interesting science papers and then i will delete my account, because i dont support shadowbanning and dont want to be treated like in the middleage.

but thanks for pointing to it, i thought my browser is broken or i dont understand how the forum works, i searched quite long not logged in. wasted time.

ps i keep the account until i've got the emailed answer from a gammaray-burst "specialist" i asked about the abnormal proton peaks (posted in solar wind density) we had after the grb the 9. october 2022, i will post his/her answer. then i will quit.

16 minutes ago, Archmonoth said:

Are you suggesting the accident made you more sensitive to Solar activity? 

yes. somehow my nerves are more sensibel. much more.

22 minutes ago, Archmonoth said:

Have you tried living underground? Does that change anything?

location matters, yes. water can be good, but not all kinds. underground no thanks:) i like light and nature, rather go into the woods, thats absolutely the best.

18 hours ago, Lance Borders said:

@fanaticstargazer

I applaud your vulnerability in reaching out about this topic. I understand, not to the pain level you describe though, the impact solar energy has on the body. I feel it differently but have felt pain occasionally in the past.

Regarding the pain, I have some questions, as mentioned I too once felt milder symptoms but eliminated a lot of things from my life, to include some humans and it's rare that I feel pain these days. The elevated density levels early last month caused the most "grief" I've felt in a while.

1. How much do you hydrate daily?
  2. What is your diet like?
  3. Are there "things" in your life that cause you anxiety?
  4. Do you meditate?
  5. How much physical activity is in your daily routine?

I'm an empath and feel 3D human emotions & energy as well as humans that vibrate due to emitting a lower frequency. I started feeling solar energy back in December 2019.

I've enjoyed the reprieve in the drop off in solar flares, but I knew within an hour we had a larger solar event occur last night in the M5 solar flare

I feel the solar energy as tingling in my body and sometimes my face or hands or arms/legs will pulse, accelerated heartbeat and the ears ringing, sans tinnitus. You've planted a seed in stating you hear the CME's, and I'm going to listen for such events.

I'm a very healthy 53-year-old that puts in about 70-100 miles on my bicycle weekly, which includes indoor riding on a bike stand in the Winter months here in New England. I work out with light weights 4-6 times a week (nothing over 20 pounds) and I stretch the body daily. Pre-Covid I went to yoga classes 5-6 times a week and less the other activities and I still weight 210 pounds

I've eliminated fried foods, sweets (for the most part but I do have a sweet tooth 🙂), and red meat from my diet. I hydrate a lot and limit coffee consumption. I eat 2 good sized meals a day and snack as needed on fruits and various type of nuts in Almonds, Cashews and Peanuts. As mentioned, I've also removed some humans from my life that did not align with how I want to live my life in being of service to those I can help.

Regarding links, this site, spaceweather.com, Homepage | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center, and Geospace Magnetosphere Movies | NOAA / NWS Space Weather Prediction Center are what I use at various times, depending on events that are occurring or not. I watch a YouTube channel that some of the beings that are administrators on this site don't care for. I take in what resonates and disregard some of the things that are reported. There is also a profile on Instagram that I periodically look at as she provides data on things one might feel based on the inbound energy, it might be of interest. If you check it out, take what resonates and let go of what doesn't. The profile is "a_girl_in_the_universe"

Regards,

Lance

yes, of course, healthy lifestyle, food, exercise and meditation are essential to survive.

14 minutes ago, fanaticstargazer said:

yes. somehow my nerves are more sensibel. much more.

From my understanding the coating around your nerves can get deteriorated and you can become more sensitive, which is what it sounds like what could have happened with you. I'm not a medical expert. Also, the covering around your nerves is called: Myelin - Wikipedia  

24 minutes ago, fanaticstargazer said:

underground no thanks:) 

This helps me abstract the amount of pain, which I think is probably less than a migraine or a decayed tooth. Both of those things, people will go through much effort to reduce, even at the cost of above/below preferences. 

How severe would you rate your pain?