UV spike readings on CME days

FairyG

It's getting annoying having to upload the pics to my blog then copy url image links but also "BYE FELICIA" to my idea peaks only happen at times of flares... Perhaps maybe this was yesterday's flare having the earth spun a rotation once? Or maybe yesterday's flare remnants combined with today's? Ahhhhhhh endless speculation.

Upstate NY Plattsburgh (another place known for brutal winter and wind)

spacer.png

While I see the second ELEVATED LEVELS from today's flare at the right time, MAYBE but maybe that big peak is from yesterday's flare finally hitting this part as the Earth rotated disproving the notion only the first impact or time of event theories... If it is even a data point accurate to consider. Just weird. The station did not have any PEAKS prior for yesterday's or the 12ths flares... The plot thickens. Look at those wind charts though...

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Solarflaretracker200 said:

I have that happen but then again that’s just Utah weather 😂 

Did it happen today or yesterday maybe your wind is space weather related to maybe the whole way we look at weather is missing a big chunk of information and that is how the Sun affects us thank goodness the Chinese are launching a satellite to monitor the sun more closely too bad they're probably not going to share the information with the general public... Ut we can hope!

If you want to track some parameters of Earth's weather you would need to have an idea at least of what is coming. There is a variety of different forecast models here, pivotalweather.com/model.php, along with a mesoscale analysis model using real observations, pivotalweather.com/maps.php?ds=rtma_ru. The highest resolution forecast model there is the HRRR, but it is still a model and information is always changing run by run.

• Like 1

In the fall when we go bluefin tuna fishing off of Cape Cod we always look at the weather in the wind and it's usually pretty right on the predictions but every now and then they would get this crazy wind that would just keep changing directions so you wouldn't really know whether it was going to be a good time to go out fishing and now I'm starting to think that maybe those days that were predicted to be a certain kind of wind got changed because the Sun spit some stuff out at us... Maybe. I wonder if solar flares affect fishing.

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Jesterface23 said:

If you want to track some parameters of Earth's weather you would need to have an idea at least of what is coming. There is a variety of different forecast models here, pivotalweather.com/model.php, along with a mesoscale analysis model using real observations, pivotalweather.com/maps.php?ds=rtma_ru. The highest resolution forecast model there is the HRRR, but it is still a model and information is always changing run by run.

Woa. At least Idaho and upstate new York were both in the blue. But I don't really get what I'm looking at with that map maybe just click around until I figure it out?

4 minutes ago, Solarflaretracker200 said:

Happened today but long after the flare. But a big storm system is coming in so I don’t know 🤷‍♀️ 

What is a station near you on Wunder? Did it stop when the sun set? I imagine that silly string effect on a rotating globe so maybe the logic of how it happens and where and why is some AI physics and math computations... Still maybe you live in a lucky solar storm region of Earth! Do you ever see the glow of the Aurora on a less than KP valued night or at all?

20 minutes ago, FairyG said:

Woa. At least Idaho and upstate new York were both in the blue. But I don't really get what I'm looking at with that map maybe just click around until I figure it out?

That seems to be you are going in the right direction. There are dropdown menus on the left side with different parameters like wind speed/direction and temperature. The legend for the colors are at the bottom of each image.

1 hour ago, FairyG said:

Did it stop when the sun set?

No not really, it’s gotten worse but a few minutes ago it started stopping

1 hour ago, FairyG said:

Do you ever see the glow of the Aurora on a less than KP valued night or at all?

No. I have never seen the aurora. Plus I live near a city 🏙 

14 hours ago, Solarflaretracker200 said:

No not really, it’s gotten worse but a few minutes ago it started stopping

No. I have never seen the aurora. Plus I live near a city 🏙 

Last night the sky to the north was a beautiful aqua cyan blue at the horizon and it radiated over the neighborhood lake but the moon was very bright also. It was a constant steady blue green even though the KP level wasn't that high perhaps the negative bz rate and crystal clear skies made it so bright. They weren't high enough to actually see though.

I am rethinking continuing researching UV spikes after watching Mission to the Sun because I don't want to be like Mr. Carrington who by chance was sketching the sun when the infamous Carrington event occured.

Why are gov's squabbling with their people and countries fighting each other when we all should be working together to "Carrington Proof" our way of life?

(Also I am heading to Florida and I really don't need to see the Aurora while on vacation there if it's going to cost us trillions in technological losses... Lol.)

2 hours ago, FairyG said:

Why are gov's squabbling with their people and countries fighting each other when we all should be working together to "Carrington Proof" our way of life?

Gambling.

If you spend money and resources on preparing for an event like the Carrington event, and it doesn't happen, this could be considered a waste of resources. Spending resources on securing a position of power, means you can take advantage of a catastrophe, or be in a position of exploiting a tragedy if it does happen. It's the idea of "Let no crisis go to waste."

In the case of climate change however, certainty is much higher, and your question reveals the short-sighted absurdity of the power game. 

(Also I am heading to Florida and I really don't need to see the Aurora while on vacation there if it's going to cost us trillions in technological losses... Lol.)

During the Carrington event, you could see Auroa at the equator. Florida isn't far enough away; we are all in the same handbasket. 

54 minutes ago, Archmonoth said:

In the case of climate change however, certainty is much higher, and your question reveals the short-sighted absurdity of the power game.

Yeah I can see that point of view but mostly I just think they are relying too much on data from pre 5g and really need to reevaluate everything these newly added frequencies are doing. I'm also concerned when they started adding chemicals to clouds that has unwanted effects they barely understand. But hey it could also be weather warfare is real... There is no point to power if it all goes to shit.

Also...

I figured out a way to find stations that show peaks sort of. Looking at the map today there are all these swirls and I can't help but notice a carry over pattern from the flare the day before. I found a peak in Argentina l.

Elevated readings of UV peaking where UV barely gets read in RastofSkolen Greenland!

I used today's swirling patterns to check weather stations that had opposite winds all around them! So the stations in the middle of the wind directions changing spiral locally but on the outside of the giant world wind spirals where three directions seemed to be coming out of!

Like the splatter effect sort of. I really do believe even if we do not see a Carrington event that these compounded flare and worse CME releases have serious effects on the climate.

Did anything happen between 2pm and 3pm today particularly interesting? And when did last night's non earth facing eruption supposedly pass the Earth? Still can't figure out the basics it seems.

Chasing my tail.

Edited by FairyG

3 hours ago, FairyG said:

Last night the sky to the north was a beautiful aqua cyan blue at the horizon and it radiated over the neighborhood lake but the moon was very bright also. It was a constant steady blue green even though the KP level wasn't that high perhaps the negative bz rate and crystal clear skies made it so bright.

Interesting...I don't think it's aurora.... i don't know....You may just have a chance in the coming days to see aurora's and X flares if this huge sunspot region doesn't decay. 

1 minute ago, Solarflaretracker200 said:

Interesting...I don't think it's aurora.... i don't know....You may just have a chance in the coming days to see aurora's and X flares if this huge sunspot region doesn't decay. 

On the xflare.last time the Aurora was easier to see for sure but where I am there is a vast dark low light pollution spanse paired with the curve if the earth and elevation that when the Aurora pops off I'll n Canada the colors are always ambient if the weather is right. It's been consistent.

I use IG to get an idea of what colors are actually happening of course when people post isn't necessarily the exact moment b up t the colors seem to match. Like the day where there were bright reds andagentas more than greens. I have a photo album in the photos section!

So since my spiral pattern theory of worldwode wind patterns lol and behold Utah was caught up in one and I found peaks!!!

DH4346wh - KUTWESTH6

All across the board levels have been PEAKING out in correlation to events however I think there may be compounding effects in place? I really can't see a pattern except that usually after an event the next day the same elevated UV levels can be seen sometimes a little earlier depending on the station... Then the addition of a new event seems to make the UV levels spike??? Still too early to make any conclusions but I thought it is wild that I can find stations that PEAKED this monthuch easier.

Something had to happen or is about to happen today or else these UV level readings are leftovers or compounded from previous events... Maybe last night's farside flare had an imapct today.

1 hour ago, FairyG said:

Sí, puedo ver ese punto de vista, pero sobre todo creo que confían demasiado en los datos anteriores a 5g y realmente necesitan reevaluar todo lo que están haciendo estas frecuencias recién agregadas. También estoy preocupado cuando comenzaron a agregar químicos a las nubes que tienen efectos no deseados que apenas entienden. Pero bueno, también podría ser que la guerra climática es real... No tiene sentido tener poder si todo se va a la mierda.

También...

Descubrí una manera de encontrar estaciones que muestran picos. Mirando el mapa hoy, hay todos estos remolinos y no puedo evitar notar un patrón de transferencia del destello del día anterior. Encontré un pico en Argentina l.

Lecturas elevadas de UV pico donde UV apenas se lee en RastofSkolen Greenland.

¡Usé los patrones de remolinos de hoy para verificar las estaciones meteorológicas que tenían vientos opuestos a su alrededor! Entonces, las estaciones en el medio de las direcciones del viento cambian en espiral localmente, pero en el exterior del mundo gigante, ¡las espirales de viento parecen salir de tres direcciones!

Como el tipo de efecto de salpicadura. Realmente creo, incluso si no vemos un evento de Carrington, que estas llamaradas compuestas y peores emisiones de CME tienen efectos graves en el clima.

¿Pasó algo particularmente interesante hoy entre las 2 p. m. y las 3 p. m.? ¿Y cuándo se supone que la erupción que no mira hacia la Tierra de anoche pasó por la Tierra? Todavía no puedo entender los conceptos básicos que parece.

Persiguiendo mi cola.

Hello, I came here to inform you that I never took uv into account, but as I remember, uv almost always reached 12 or 9 uv in summer

34 minutes ago, Isatsuki San said:

Hello, I came here to inform you that I never took uv into account, but as I remember, uv almost always reached 12 or 9 uv in summer

I've spent the last 3 days researching the last couple of weeks with UV PEAKS and found a pattern with today's current wind spirals and I am seeing summer readings in the North in correlation to space weather events. There is an overall dramatic increase in solar radiation and UV all across the board and it is especially accentuated by the times of the recent solar flares and something that might have happened on January 28th. February 3rd through 8th is a particular interesting. Because some parts of the Earth received UV Peaks on different times and days but they are appearing all over the globe so far but it is really painstaking to find these extreme readings just clicking around.

Trying to find weather stations on wunderground.com I realized that if I find a station that has due north wind in the center of stations that have varying wind speeds in a circle the station in the middle usually is the one that picks up spikes within the couple weeks that have just happened.

For whatever reason the series of events that have occurred since I think starting January 28th have overlapped and have caused some significant UV increases in parts of the world all over.

If I hadn't been outside the other day and check my local reading I wouldn't have even thought to look for other places in the world that had these readings but I wanted to see if my local station was just a fluke.

Turns out well most stations don't have peak readings I can pretty much find now the stations around the world that do have peak readings which probably are going to be the ones to keep getting hit over the next couple weeks with high UV.

I feel like this is a unique event to this time. In history because everyone seems to think that UV doesn't increase with solar weather but it seems it does and so does solar radiation.

Columbia had some really gnarly readings with high extreme levels.

I feel like this is something somebody is probably investigating or perhaps I misinterpreting the information but I am so intrigued that I can't stop. I think I'm just going to post a photo album with all of the data I collected from the various stations so that anybody who also is intriguing by my findings and wants to see if there's any patterns can have access to it easily.

I was reading the NASA website and they had something on there about a geomagnetic sudden impulse. I almost wonder if the spikes have more to do with that rather than the solar flares.

I only recently got into space weather in October and my limited knowledge of science physics weather in Sun phenomena is probably a parent to most but I really think this is fascinating.

Edited by FairyG

Yeah I can see that point of view but mostly I just think they are relying too much on data from pre 5g and really need to reevaluate everything these newly added frequencies are doing. I'm also concerned when they started adding chemicals to clouds that has unwanted effects they barely understand. But hey it could also be weather warfare is real... There is no point to power if it all goes to shit.

What chemicals do you think are added to clouds? Weather warfare? I think you are mixing rumor and conspiracy theories with actual systemic issues like climate change. 

Elevated readings of UV peaking where UV barely gets read in RastofSkolen Greenland!

I used today's swirling patterns to check weather stations that had opposite winds all around them! So the stations in the middle of the wind directions changing spiral locally but on the outside of the giant world wind spirals where three directions seemed to be coming out of!

UV is BLOCKED by atmosphere and ozone, and nether are homogenous, so you will see spikes in different areas, even on a clear day. 

Like the splatter effect sort of. I really do believe even if we do not see a Carrington event that these compounded flare and worse CME releases have serious effects on the climate.

They do not affect climate, in regard to current climate change. 

Weather systems are based on complex interactions between things like the ocean, elevation, pollution, the amount of sunlight reflected from various materials (like ice), and the angle of the Earth's axis, NOT CMES and Flares.  

For example, in the biological history of beetles, they evolved an iridescence on their shells to scatter UV light during a time when UV light was 10x what it is now. The Sun wasn't any brighter then, but the ozone and atmosphere were different. 

Edited by Archmonoth

1 hour ago, Archmonoth said:

What chemicals do you think are added to clouds? Weather warfare? I think you are mixing rumor and conspiracy theories with actual systemic issues like climate change. 

UV is BLOCKED by atmosphere and ozone, and nether are homogenous, so you will see spikes in different areas, even on a clear day. 

They do not affect climate, in regard to current climate change. 

Weather systems are based on complex interactions between things like the ocean, elevation, pollution, the amount of sunlight reflected from various materials (like ice), and the angle of the Earth's axis, NOT CMES and Flares.  

For example, in the biological history of beetles, they evolved an iridescence on their shells to scatter UV light during a time when UV light was 10x what it is now. The Sun wasn't any brighter then, but the ozone and atmosphere were different. 

Cool. But there are companies especially in Texas that you can hire to "cloud seed" so whatever chemicals they use.

Thank goodness we don't have weather warfare.

Well if that was a common thing happening at these stations I wouldn't be alaed but it only ses to happen I. Conjunction with Solar Events as the sun is the only source of UV I am aware of.

You might be onto something for sure the atmosphere or ozone may be different in these areas this letting tempory mass amounts of UV in!

Perhaps the fact the stations that I found with peaked out reading and the most significant noticable spikes in UV have northern winds in the Northern hemisphere and Southern winds in the southern hemisphere at the times of events. Maybe it is related maybe not.

It wouldn't be that hard to harness the sons energy it emits from a coronal mass ejection and focus it like a laser to a particular spot on the Earth though. Maybe the technology and computing software aren't fully developed to actually do it but conceptually... Easy enough.

I just read this one article. But the idea of sending energy from the sun to trigger a volcano or cause destruction to a country as warfare is very sci Fi. There were these crazy videos of California Fires that looked like lasers of fire cutting through the streets and cars and yeah that's a conspiracy theory for sure but some of the videos on YouTube are crazy weird if they are to be believed...

But as far as the brightening of clouds it appears to be only sea water they add not chemicals herespacer.png

If by off chance the readings of these weather stations are accurate and intense UV spikes are seen in very small areas very briefly, who knows if perhaps even smaller more intense UV spikes happen and even small enough to start a fire?

I don't necessarily believe any of it but so far there is a little bit of curious coincidence that these readings seem to happen in accordance with space weather events.

I wish I was more knowledgeable.

Wasn't meaning to upset the scientific data with conspiracy. The more ya know! Thanks for all the help!

19 hours ago, FairyG said:

Cool. But there are companies especially in Texas that you can hire to "cloud seed" so whatever chemicals they use.

Thank goodness we don't have weather warfare.

Then why suggest that there is weather warfare? 

Cloud seeding was a fad in the 1950's and has been tried a few times since then: Cloud seeding - Wikipedia

It is not an established practice and there is still much to be understood about using it. Cloud seeding is infinitesimal to actual pollution and carbon emissions by factories. 

Well if that was a common thing happening at these stations I wouldn't be alaed but it only ses to happen I. Conjunction with Solar Events as the sun is the only source of UV I am aware of.

The Sun is the source correct, but clouds and ozone and other factors (like smog) reflection etc., change the amounts. 

You might be onto something for sure the atmosphere or ozone may be different in these areas this letting tempory mass amounts of UV in!

I have said this almost every post to you. The zone, atmosphere and weather (like clouds) affect the UV amount before reaching the surface. 

Perhaps the fact the stations that I found with peaked out reading and the most significant noticable spikes in UV have northern winds in the Northern hemisphere and Southern winds in the southern hemisphere at the times of events. Maybe it is related maybe not.

The angle of axis DOES change the amount of UV exposure. 

I just read this one article. But the idea of sending energy from the sun to trigger a volcano or cause destruction to a country as warfare is very sci Fi. There were these crazy videos of California Fires that looked like lasers of fire cutting through the streets and cars and yeah that's a conspiracy theory for sure but some of the videos on YouTube are crazy weird if they are to be believed...

The Taiga in Russia also burns every year, as does the Amazon due to global temperatures, we can see them begin with satellite imagery. 

If by off chance the readings of these weather stations are accurate and intense UV spikes are seen in very small areas very briefly, who knows if perhaps even smaller more intense UV spikes happen and even small enough to start a fire?

Not that I know about.

Usually, California fires begin with a season of rolling thunderstorms. We can see this for a fact with satellite imagery. 

I don't necessarily believe any of it but so far there is a little bit of curious coincidence that these readings seem to happen in accordance with space weather events.

How would you know? Lots of things happen at the same time; from putting on your shoes, to a dog barking, or a star exploding somewhere off in space. Finding patterns is easy, finding connections takes testing and complex analysis. The fastest way is to look for a contradiction. Look for events where nothing happens, or in this case, where solar weather occurs, but no fires, earthquakes, etc. Which means the solar weather didn't cause anything. Vice versa, do fires happen when there is no solar weather? Do earthquakes? 

Coincidence is easy.

I wish I was more knowledgeable.

This website has tons of links and information, it takes time to read and process it all. 

Wasn't meaning to upset the scientific data with conspiracy. The more ya know! Thanks for all the help!

There is no upset, conspiracy lives in the realm of the unknown and the glamour of coincidence, it is not a threat to tested information. This is because tested information can be tested, it can be shown through example, whereas conspiracy (like lasers causing fires) cannot be shown, usually they can't be tested, because there is nothing to test.

Edited by Archmonoth

3 hours ago, praxisofbootes said:

Hey, look what popped up on my search engine just now: did someone steal your data and correlations or is this you?

https://transdimensional.wordpress.com/2022/02/16/solar-flares-and-space-weather-compared-with-uv-readings-and-solar-radiation-levels-peak/

That's me. I gave up paying all the hard evidence I found.

Since knowing exactly when the emissions from the sun hit the earth is eluding me I decided to just see if I could find the PEAKED stations (stations in precise locations that get the intense readings) and correlate with February's month of space weather!

It lines up. But it is confusing because there isn't a station always where the phenomena would happen. I have developed a "formula" for finding the stations that register the big peaks.

Once I figured out a way to narrow down where the stations with Peaks are and that the peaks to correlate with major solar flares, interplanetary shockwave and also whenit is notes we passed through the CME on Feb 10th I am getting a better understanding to the pattern. It is the same pattern across the board! It's just a matter of figuring out when the initial blast hits which face of earth! If a station is lucky, or unlucky, enough to be in the small zone of initial impact it will register a Spike in the UV in most instances!!!

I am getting better at collecting, labeling and organizing the data. WordPress has upload image problems so I decided to go with the "birds will be falling out of the sky" or "planes will be falling out of the sky" to see if I can find any stations that have intense readings (particularly with UV Peaks that correlate timewose with both a space weather event and the accident)

Cloud seeding is still used.

https://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/residents-concerned-about-planned-cloud-seeding-in-northern-new-mexico/

https://www.9news.com/article/weather/accuweather/does-cloud-seeding-work/507-9fdc03dd-5f46-4519-b642-fbd03ef68cb4

https://abc13.com/cloud-seeding-dubai-fake-rain-drone-makes-its-own/10912138/

I am looking into the birds dropping out of the sky in Mexico now. Nothing. Not enough data collecting stations for UV And solar radiation but Chihuahua Mexico is a good example where none of the weather stations readings seem to be off or elevated with their readings. A few spots drop out. And I did find one "PEAK" AND STARTING TO THINK THE PEAKS are just the instrument not being able to register the reading at the time.aybe due to other factors associated with particles arriving from the sun.

I even tried using the method of applying a math formula to see if it would work but I don't understand the Earth's rotation nor know what position the planet is in exactly when the solar emissions arrive!!!

And there was the interplanetary shockwave... Which I am finding a pattern of peaked stations with timing that seems to have a travel distance difference.

I gotta keep at it. It's more than a pattern. It happens at weather stations that answer to a particular global wind pattern, but not everywhere in the world.

A lot happened in February so to see some stations that are located in a pattern all have readings that have the same pattern of UV PEAKS  correlating to space weather events is DIFFICULT TO FOND BUT QHEN I do find a station that registers PEAKS the rest of the stations data lines up with solar weather.

It gets tricky because an event can happen and the same station may not be facing the Sun, so when the station comes sun facing they may not get a PEAKED reading but they will register an increase.

Sometimes the UV is decreased at the time of event but that too could mean the device just didn't get a reading,But in a time coordinated fashion matching the rest of the data there will be a noticable increase in UV and solar radiation.

The evidence of the interstellar shockwave definately showed up on UV readers peaking at night time!

If it was a global problem from overall emissions it would be everywhere... These are individualized locations that are prone to taking the sun's beating.

You have to look at each days from Feb 1st through the 17th and look for increases in UV and solar radiation and then compare nearby stations... The surprising readings of peaks happen at stations with the north wind amongst all the stations with varying winds... Since the winds are still swirling the same from the 15th I have gotten lucky. (But that was yesterday when there were lots of swirls across the globe) it is still working today but there are less places where three large world wind swirls come together or pull apart. It was where wind intensified towards the middle.

I am glad the birds in Mexico did not fall into this study but there weren't enough stations locally collecting UV data to be absolutely certain.

I knew where to look in the places I lived because I knew where weird weather existed, those strange places that never fit in with the rest of what's going on.

The good news is besides the part where the data is PEAKED most elevated levels do not present a major threat to the ground even increased. Except Chatham CApe Cod registering 1000 watts for a prolonged period Feb 15th, that isn't supposed to be especially when the surrounding stations seems pretty normal. Then on Dennis Cape Cod I found another station that mimics Chatham's reading in highs and lows in a pattern according to space weather event over the course of the month. Another on in Harwich. Little swirls that had north blowing stations in the center yesterday was how I found them. The rest weren't too extreme.

Here is an example.

Kmachath23 seems to register the CME happened on Jan 31st on Feb 1st as a PEAK and then the rest of the UC levels and solar radiation levels seem to coordinate with normal space weather rules. Decreases after solar flare during geomagnetic storms. Yet knowing what happened on each day in February it is easy to see them play out.

Kmaharw165 shows not significant response to solar events

Kmachat36 has a PEAK on Feb 15th but the rest of the data shows minimal changes to the solar event.

Then

KMAWESTB36 IS THE SAME ISLAND AMD DOESN'T SEEEM TO BE AFFECTED BY SPACE WEATHER EVENTS. with normal for this time of year readings across the board for this month.

Finding stations that are not affected is waaaaaaay easier  It's like a needle in the haystack finding a station that shows reflection of solar events, but I am getting better at it because I found a pattern how to locate them!

Finding these conditions and stations that register peaks should vary since the earth is rotating and not every event impacts the same part of the earth same way.

Next time it could be completely different stations but at least I will have an idea how to know where to look!

Well it's been fun.

I did need the eye opening perspective though,it is too easy to make coincidences. Really hope I can find more stations that correlate peaks with airplane crashes though so I am not giving up totally.

Edited by FairyG

These readings today are disturbing and either spending 4 days in front of my phone for 8 plus hours or the momentary blindness from being outside when those intense readings occured my eyes are shot. My hands were red and my face had a burn on it which seems to be healing up. I have always been the unlucky one and the rarest of stuff seems to happen around me so it wouldn't be surprising if it was a freak chance but most likely it is from too much cellphone exposure. Oh well it was fun while I could see.spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

7 hours ago, LunarLights58 said:

Ok. Now find something that argues against your findings. That's how science works.

Lol. I can't !!!!!!!!!

All the stations that do not mimic space weather events? I was shooting in the dark trying to find stations that coordinated with space weather but I was missing a bunch of key space weather events of Feb! Plus everyone seems to think farside explosions do not effect us but today's radio II proves otherwise. Now I actually have a method of being able to pick out the stations that have PEAKED readings and UV readings almost Everytime!!! That can't be coincidence! I even found an elevated reading in Alaska today!!! Woo hoo and my eyes are feeling better started wearing the blue blockers and taking breaks from the phone switching to the computer.

Lots and lots of stations have only slightly elevated readings, many show low UV post CME but CME and CIR and interplanetary shockwaves all hit Earth at different times and what is happening right now is exciting especially because no one else seems to care!

I can't post pics in this thread anymore so I am having to upload them to my sci Fi blog then link images.

The weather was 60 degrees here this morning and dropped to 12! The clouds and snow never came. There was a hole of clouds around my town. The Aurora is faintly distinguishable to the north east but nothing like on a kp4 or kp7. Also what exactly am I trying to prove?

Elevated readings of summer levels in the north? How about MRMBB333 latest you tube video where he got a UVC reading on the ground!!!! That isn't supposed to happen!!!

Edited by FairyG

On 2/15/2022 at 2:02 AM, Vancanneyt Sander said:

You didn’t understand my post… check with dates with NO CME’s and you’ll also find those spikes. There is no correlation between the two. Even in solar minimum we have had record temperatures and record UV.

It seems as though CME on the far side could actually effect the Earth too, dispute popular belief, since today the TYPE II warning, believed to be a far side CME, happened so to correlate today! Seems when I do find a weather station sensitive to Space Weather events they also have readings that mirror these shapes spacer.png

You can check these stations on wunderground.com through the month of February and see how the pattern of when abnormal readings occur. The shapes of overlapping events can be noticable as well. Really high and extremely low readings unusual for the location and time of year have been observed with odd fluctuation patterns while nearby stations not so much or not at all.

Even low readings of zero have been observed (since CME does sometimes decrease UV) and some valleys of UV could indicate the equipment reading error possibly, and possibly due to a direct impact of energy??? It is too soon to jump to conclusions but it is fascinating! Especially when some UV peaks are at night! While I cannot determine which event may have PEAKED or VALLEYED the readings perhaps this could be an indication of solar activity since it is apparent all across the board.

Take a look at some readings for the FEB 15th event seen here https://t.co/gtF6DLfkEy

Here are a few KEY STATIONS responding to space weather of Feb 15

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Trust me finding these stations took some clever deduction.

spacer.png

Montana and Oregon seemed to have PEAKED prior to the CME which is curious, or perhaps it was a different space weather event that triggered the off reading. The decrease in UV following the event could be because it was dark in Montana. The different times of the PEAKED UV readings indicate to me perhaps the moment the first particles from the blast reached Earth... Leaving me to ponder if the Earth gets UV blasted prior to CME explosions or if they were a compounding effect.

I am excited about it because nobody seems to be noticing anything bizarre except well this guy who also got exited about an abnormal UV reading the day before when there was also a CME!

Edited by FairyG