Space Weather Memes

Sam Warfel

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, northeastlights said:

Hi everybody, I made this meme a while ago so when I saw this thread it was obviously time to make an account. I'll commiserate with anyone else in the northeast United States & other cloudy places:

chase_meme.thumb.jpg.80ad7db0f05314d1c5f49f51e1af1389.jpg

Too true, too true… 😂 At least the CME was a dud, you didn’t miss anything. The real show was after, Nov 3/4. 

Also, you happened to use my favorite ever meme template. Here, have a marked as solution for it. 

Also, welcome to (speaking) on the forums!

• Like 2

On 1/12/2022 at 8:35 PM, northeastlights said:

Hi everybody, I made this meme a while ago so when I saw this thread it was obviously time to make an account. I'll commiserate with anyone else in the northeast United States & other cloudy places:

chase_meme.thumb.jpg.80ad7db0f05314d1c5f49f51e1af1389.jpg

I extended it for you 🤣😂

OctNov_Aurora_meme.jpg

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Because those had a several strong delta structures 😉

It seems size and (long-lasting) complexity often come hand in hand? I was watching your documentary on the Halloween Storms, and all three of those ARs were quite large in addition to being extremely complex