A R 3729

TheChef

Well, Well, Well. I just logged on & got a little surprise. The magnetic complexity of AR3729 appears to have increased to Beta/Gamma  from just Beta. If we all keep our fingers crossed maybe it'll add a delta & give us a show.

edit: it appears I misidentified the magnetic classification. It is Beta/Delta, not Gamma. 

Edited by TheChef
  • Cool 1

46 minutes ago, TheChef said:

Well, Well, Well. I just logged on & got a little surprise. The magnetic complexity of AR3729 appears to have increased to Beta/Gamma  from just Beta. If we all keep our fingers crossed maybe it'll add a delta & give us a show.

edit: it appears I misidentified the magnetic classification. It is Beta/Delta, not Gamma. 

Heck anything capable of a CME is welcomed during our present lull in activity.  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hamateur 1953 said:

Heck anything capable of a CME is welcomed during our present lull in activity.  🤣

You're right! We are all already bored by the lack of active regions! And I really want to cross my fingers: 3729 show me what you can do, bro!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

it has a delta classification now. Got no expectationa for this spot but who knows. maybe it will surprise us with some traditional orthodox behavior on the limb and shoot some away from earth.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, rjbtv said:

it has a delta classification now. Got no expectationa for this spot but who knows. maybe it will surprise us with some traditional orthodox behavior on the limb and shoot some away from earth.

I think an M1 would be a HUGE achievement for AR3729

• Like 1