Region 3598

Go to solution Solved by Wolf star,

This Southern Hemisphere region appears to be in a growth phase and I like what I am seeing at the present. Particularly around the leading negative.  I’m not expecting a lot for a day or two, but I think it bears observation anyway.  

2 hours ago, hamateur 1953 said:

This Southern Hemisphere region appears to be in a growth phase and I like what I am seeing at the present. Particularly around the leading negative.  I’m not expecting a lot for a day or two, but I think it bears observation anyway.  

I prefer the middle. If this continues, a delta will soon form.

26 minutes ago, Wolf star said:

I prefer the middle. If this continues, a delta will soon form.

Exactly what I was hoping for.  3595 is a BG to be sure, but hasn’t done much yet.  With all of the disappointments of 3590 we need cheering up!  

• Solution
14 minutes ago, hamateur 1953 said:

Exactly what I was hoping for.  3595 is a BG to be sure, but hasn’t done much yet.  With all of the disappointments of 3590 we need cheering up!  

;)

Výstřižek.JPG

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Wolf star said:

;)

Výstřižek.JPG

If that is the latest 3598, those little positive spots I was looking at earlier have grown.  The latest shows even more development. Hopefully SWPC classes it as a BGD cuz it sure looks like one to me. Gonna check solar soft for recent activity.
thanks for the pic for comparison @Wolf star  Mike 

Edited by hamateur 1953
Growth

Sad to report very little activity delta or not.  Our “ window of opportunity “ For this guy to deal us anything significant is also closing fast.  It needs to hurry up and send us  a present very soon!