Region 3596

hamateur 1953
Go to solution Solved by Solar_Marcel,

• Solution
2 hours ago, hamateur 1953 said:

I have been watching this region on the limb for a couple of days.  It is likely what just pulled our background flux into the C region.  It doesn’t look like much yet.  Hoping for more development. 

Just like 3595

17 minutes ago, Solar_Marcel said:

Just like 3595

Point well taken there @Solar_Marcel hmm. Well we have “The limb of Hope” “ The limb of Disappointment “. Perhaps soon this cycle unless we get some geomagnetic results our Sun may have. “ The face of Shame ”.   Eh? 

🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hamateur 1953 said:

Point well taken there @Solar_Marcel hmm. Well we have “The limb of Hope” “ The limb of Disappointment “. Perhaps soon this cycle unless we get some geomagnetic results our Sun may have. “ The face of Shame ”.   Eh? 

🤣

well... The Limb of Dissappointment will soon engage with 3590...

5 minutes ago, Solar_Marcel said:

for 3596 ill see what i can make visible on JHelioviewer in terms of development

Edit: Made the gif:

spacer.png

It looks very good i would say! Some spots of 3596 formed outta nowhere and itkeeps shifting and growing... sooooooooooo lets wait, hope and see @hamateur 1953

Edited by Solar_Marcel

49 minutes ago, Solar_Marcel said:

for 3596 ill see what i can make visible on JHelioviewer in terms of development

Edit: Made the gif:

spacer.png

It looks very good i would say! Some spots of 3596 formed outta nowhere and itkeeps shifting and growing... sooooooooooo lets wait, hope and see @hamateur 1953

Good ones! @Solar_Marcel  The like reaction moderator says I’ve been laughing too much lately.  Sorry dude!  🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hamateur 1953 said:

Good ones! @Solar_Marcel  The like reaction moderator says I’ve been laughing too much lately.  Sorry dude!  🤣🤣

im not after reactions, i just want to share obervations, discuss topics and comments and most importantly have fun reading and writing stuff

Edited by Solar_Marcel
i cant write lol

Same here dude.   With me, I have something of a twisted sense of humour. I grew up reading MAD magazine and watching Road Runner cartoons.  Highly intellectual stuff!  Haha.  

Edited by hamateur 1953
Meep meep