Aditya

Philalethes

• 3 months later...
53 minutes ago, tniickck said:

Maybe it wasn't so clear since I linked the text, but I already provided that link above here:

On 9/8/2023 at 12:05 AM, Philalethes said:

This and lots of other information, including continuous updates on its journey from orbit around Earth to its planned halo orbit around L1, can be found on its dedicated website here.

Was aiming on doing an update to this thread once the satellite is fully settled in its final orbit, which is still set to be a week or two into 2024 as far as I know.

Never received an answer from them regarding the availability of data though, but I'm still hoping the aim is to provide public access on a continuous basis like we have from e.g. DSCOVR.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for all the updates @Philalethes!

I really really hope that they will make the data public. If you don't get an answer, I will also send an email asking. I'm so excited that we have a brand new satellite up there that measures the solar wind and that has a coronagraph. 

• Like 2