AR 3395

tniickck
Go to solution Solved by Philalethes,

• Solution

There's certainly some complexity forming. The upper spots seem to be separate still, but you could make the case for the bottom left ones (the largest of the AR) constituting a delta, although I believe I can make out some slight separation. There seems to be something forming to the right of that too. I would probably wait with declaring it one personally, but definitely promising if it keeps complexifying.

• Like 1

Just in time to start rotating off of center disk and towards the limb!  I guess the race is on for any good geoeffective flares!  Definitely some good complexity shaping up and decent looking shear on the bottom spots. 

I wouldn’t sleep on little spot 3397 right behind this one either.

looks like more robust c-flare activity ongoing from both spots.

11 minutes ago, NEAurora said:

Just in time to start rotating off of center disk and towards the limb!  I guess the race is on for any good geoeffective flares!  Definitely some good complexity shaping up and decent looking shear on the bottom spots. 

I wouldn’t sleep on little spot 3397 right behind this one either.

looks like more robust c-flare activity ongoing from both spots.

agree, these both formed spots rapidly within past 24 hours

44 minutes ago, mozy said:

Definitely 2 deltas now, possibly 3.

27 minutes ago, tniickck said:

not three yet, because these 2 spots in the center are still a bit separated, but they may connect in the future

The rightmost one seems to be the one that has merged most clearly, I would agree that it's a delta now. The bottom left one (still the largest spots) also has less separation than before, I'd be inclined to agree with designating that as a delta now too, but you can see that there's some separation closer to the bottom of the spots (the negative one) if you look closely; I guess one could argue that one both ways still. The top spots are still unclear, although they do indeed also seem to be heading towards forming a small delta as well, not sure I'd call it one yet.

latest.gif

lapses.gif

Certainly still seems to be complexifying as of now, that's always promising.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1