Issues with 48 hour loops

Calder

For quite a while now I’ve noticed that the ability to scrub through the 48 hour loops or pause and play them is gone. Also, I can’t full screen them and when I tilt my phone sideways to make it bigger, the bottom half of the video gets covered by the slider. This is a problem for me on mobile and using the mobile app. Not sure about PC. It would be nice if this could be changed back to the way it was before.

4 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

We haven’t changed anything for display of the videos. Tested on iOS and Android and I can scrub forward backward, fullscreen without issues.

Weird. You’re right, I used someone else’s phone and it worked fine. It seems like it happened after there was a change to the look/layout of the site. (Like how the lines on the graphs are skinnier now) My only guess is that I’m using a slightly older version of iOS.

1 hour ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

What iOS version are you using? We did an update of the code behind it but normally it shouldn’t break older devices compatibility.

yes the graph lines are a bit skinnier with an update we done but I don’t mind that much. 

I’m using iOS 15.5. (I stopped doing updates because it usually starts to slow down older phones)

Here’s a pic of the selection slider covering the video in landscape. If I view in portrait, it makes the video too small to see. And like I said, I have no option to pause, play, scrub, or full screen.

DAB581B5-B421-4F65-9DE6-C3F1C2B8775A.thumb.jpeg.b475661b23b0f54c1dc6d3c4ab208b42.jpeg

On mobile, it’s better to use the app (it has less ads 😜), and it has all and more features than the site. 

on iOS 16 it can’t be reproduced, iOS 15 is not that old but it is end of life and a security risk. But besides that it should still work, only oldest versions (iOS 13 prior) are not supported.

In the app, the selection slider can be hidden in portrait mode by tapping the grid icon in the top rightIMG_2576.jpeg

1 hour ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

On mobile, it’s better to use the app (it has less ads 😜), and it has all and more features than the site. 

on iOS 16 it can’t be reproduced, iOS 15 is not that old but it is end of life and a security risk. But besides that it should still work, only oldest versions (iOS 13 prior) are not supported.

In the app, the selection slider can be hidden in portrait mode by tapping the grid icon in the top rightIMG_2576.jpeg

Seems like I’ll have to update to iOS 16 to fix this. It’s the only thing that makes sense. It happens in the app too.

If the app has all and more features than the site, is there a community tab? I can’t seem to find it if it exists.