AR 3323

ChefyStephie

1 hour ago, ChefyStephie said:

Disorganized, but starting to “get the gist”from the looks of it. Activity was down, but some decent growth from yesterday. Seems to be trending (slowly) into a beauty. 

It has lost Its complexity & the one delta that sparked the M4 flare the other day disappeared shortly after, as it looks right now, this region does not look promising.

Edited by mozy
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, Patrick P.A. Geryl said:

Sorry… still growing.. polarity intermixing… I see it growing into a beta-gamma-delta in the next two days… 

Looks like spot number has doubled overnight, so that’s fun. 

(side note- it’s always fun to me when discussing growth and we say things like “small” or “only a little” because it’s often more than the entire *planet* I’m sitting on reading about it. Absolutely wild, honestly.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChefyStephie said:

Spots and size down today.

Yeah, not having a lot of hope for this one. 3327 seems more interesting for now, definitely a gamma, some hints of a delta; maybe someone will make a thread for it if it does anything interesting.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Philalethes said:

Yeah, not having a lot of hope for this one. 

Probably for the best since any aurora watchers would have to contented with much more moon at present (and aggressive wildfire smoke in parts of North America). Fingers crossed for 3327!