AR 13297

Philalethes

3 hours ago, Ester89 said:

I think a small delta has formed in that area that you point out

I saw some vague hints of it, but the spots were barely visible, now even less and slightly broken apart. Not a lot of development going on for the time being, hopefully some geomagnetic activity soon to make up for the quiet.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Philalethes said:

I saw some vague hints of it, but the spots were barely visible, now even less and slightly broken apart. Not a lot of development going on for the time being, hopefully some geomagnetic activity soon to make up for the quiet.

Yes, more than a clear delta they were vague hints of it, as you mention. Anyway, now it's practically invisible. Fingers crossed for that geomagnetic activity soon 🤞🏼

4 minutes ago, mozy said:

I don't agree, penumbral area still too separated.

Also umbrae cores way too small.

Interesting. I’m not the best about identifying regions but I thought that it looked a little weak for a Beta Gamma Delta. I also find it weird that they upped the X flare percentage to 20 percent when 3296 is at 5 percent and this one is at ten. Think NOAA’s having an off day