Have you ever dreamed of the sun?

Isatsuki San

I've dreamed of a strange fear when I looked outside at 1:00 AM and the sky was as bright as day. The light became so bright I hid in my basement, and the shadows were sharp with a deep darkness. 

Edited by Archmonoth
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

I will tell you my dream I had more than two dreams 

My first dream was a storm where I live called in the news as a super storm then I was at home looking at the spaceweatherlive pages so that there was a solar X48 caller but in the Other side of the sun but the satellite had the potential of the flare why the spots were turned to the other side After another dream that I had there was another storm and another sunspot turned to the other side of the sun and there was a caller X108.2 in my dream that appeared but for a short duration but there was a piece Of filaments it went towards the earth fast having a radio wave of 2500 kilometers per second 

On 4/7/2023 at 9:23 PM, Drax Spacex said:

I have never dreamed about the Sun.  Floods, tornados, and evil bunny rabbits, yes.

On 4/8/2023 at 1:56 AM, Isatsuki San said:

The evil rabbit ones reminded me of an anime scene 

Does stop-motion animation count as anime?

TerribleSpotlessDunlin-max-1mb.gif

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

i sometimes have dreams about powerful solar flares or auroras. the recent one was with a powerful X-flare and S1 proton event after it. i I remember exactly how I took my phone in my dream and opened SWL to check the parameters. i think i am a bit too obsessed with space weather😁

7 hours ago, arjemma said:

I dreamt that I was on a satellite that landed on the surface of the sun. There were aliens living inside of it that controlled CME’s. They were laughing when I asked why they didn’t send more CME’s directly at earth.

I dreamt this two nights ago haha 

Sounds like a good “ close encounters “ skit for SNL @arjemma  Btw I still see the snake with booties in my minds eye from the synoptic map last yr. So thanks for that too.  Haha. 

• Haha 1