A theory of solar maximum 25

Isatsuki San

I have a theory of how much the maximum number of spots could be. I was analyzing some things and I thought that I have something to discover the maximum 

It is seen that in February of this year we had a peak that exceeded solar cycle 24 and even a month later we had a great cme in this month  

My analysis of that event matches almost well with the previous loop but this one has more spots. 

Solar cycle 25 for me will have a total number of spots 168 to group of monthly spots 194 in October 2025 And that would be our solar maximum for me 

2 hours ago, Isatsuki San said:

I have a theory of how much the maximum number of spots could be. I was analyzing some things and I thought that I have something to discover the maximum 

It is seen that in February of this year we had a peak that exceeded solar cycle 24 and even a month later we had a great cme in this month  

My analysis of that event matches almost well with the previous loop but this one has more spots. 

Solar cycle 25 for me will have a total number of spots 168 to group of monthly spots 194 in October 2025 And that would be our solar maximum for me 

How did you arrive at that conclusion?

40 minutes ago, Sam Warfel said:

¿Cómo llegaste a esa conclusión?

My conclusion was reached by this strangely rare cme, which was with almost the same speed as on July 23, 2012, that cme from another side, so I was analyzing the previous cycle with this one and I thought, what if the magnetic field is preparing for its maximum in 2 years like the previous one, we already know that the "terminator" happened in 2022 so with all this analyzed it made me think about this conclusion that this solar cycle is in a low average classification of solar cycles, that's why I came to that crazy conclusion

• Confused 1