daily breaks in the data from L1

Andrey M
Go to solution Solved by helios,

People forget that DSCOVR was offline for a (i think) relatively long time and has suffered a bit of damage ( for an example, its faraday cup is really screwed). 

sometimes its not the Satellite/Device but Noaa's webserver, website or data being received slower.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MinYoongi said:

People forget that DSCOVR was offline for a (i think) relatively long time and has suffered a bit of damage ( for an example, its faraday cup is really screwed). 

sometimes its not the Satellite/Device but Noaa's webserver, website or data being received slower.

Sounds like it was a small hiccup with no lasting impact, according to Wikipedia at leastimage.thumb.png.c02d49b5c49030acd0d81d76213932a0.png

30 minutes ago, Andrey M said:

I think that no one has given an exact answer about the reasons for the daily data interruptions from L1IMG_20230125_144528.jpg.10efe7aed98508f69acb7fb3ddaaae24.jpg

Random outages happen often, you have indeed pointed out that those seem extremely regular, I do not think we have looked into anything like that. 
Interesting point.