Ancient Solar Storms of the Golden Stone Age

Cronus

One of my favorite periods of time is the so called "golden stone age" during this period a lot of crazy things were said about the sky and sun and as it turned out there is some evidence of massive possibly long-lasting geomagnetic storms. The kind of stuff that would sit Carrington down. Most of the information is like Ice cores radionuclide analysis or what have you... But those people sure did draw a lot of pictures. Mankind did very well during this period of time, they attribute it to some great sky king... I cant quite remember his name ???

I wanted to see if anyone had an opinion outside of my nonsense about ancient storms or maybe some stuff to add to the repertoire.

Unproven theory could be fair, evidence can be forged or otherwise misrepresented. But certainly the suns done lots of things before we started recording, that's what I am interested in. Got anything?

I do a little bit of research on the side involving volcanology that you might find interesting. Kimberlite is inductively active. (and full of microdiamonds in case you don't know). When kimberlite is stirred it can get hotter than anything, I make plasma jump off the rock into mid air. Takes alot of force to get it white, but once your that hot it just stirs like cake batter. I own an ancient volcano you see. If there was someone interested in solar vulcanology, I could easily grant you hard to obtain pure diamond kimberlites.

My chemical company Manofohm has more information on its web page: (I am not sure if I am allowed to link it because its also a business)

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

I don’t know anything about ancient solar weather, except the scientific articles and research papers that are out there. Ice cores and tree ring data will finally be understood eventually by these folks who do that work for a living.

As far as volcano diamond word salad, just wow. 

On 1/10/2023 at 6:35 PM, Cronus said:

I wanted to see if anyone had an opinion outside of my nonsense about ancient storms or maybe some stuff to add to the repertoire.

One the recent advances in understanding upper atmosphere lightning might explain many of the UFOs, bright lights etc. of previous "ancient" history. 

Upper-atmospheric lightning - Wikipedia 

These kinds of upper atmosphere phenomena even have names like Elves, Pixies, Ghosts, Trolls etc. 

Upperatmoslight1.jpg.cc29cb31e0415e94f68388297e2f67eb.jpg