¿Qué pasó con el satélite DSCOVR?

Isatsuki San
Go to solution Solved by MinYoongi,

• Solution

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/real-time-solar-wind

to me it looks like its giving data! on their Home-page you cant see it though and on Spaceweatherlive theres an "outage" too so maybe the Json files are broken! 

ACE data stoped at 21UTC so roughly 3h ago 

@Vancanneyt Sander Possible problem with Data Transmission from Noaa to Spaceweatherlive : The Real Time Solar Wind plot is updated for me with option on "dscvr only" but ace stopped giving data around 20:53 UTC and on noaas web page in the "home" section its blanking too. But i think data is coming in (see picture)

4ae23a72f758da00145a15ef34e1ec14.png

So the satellite is fine and its giving its data, just noa seems to have ace as primary source still for the embedded json files (that spaceweatherlive and other pages and noaa themselfes use to display the data) so it looks like no data is coming in cuz it wasnt switched to dscovr yet :) 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

https://www.swpc.noaa.gov/products/real-time-solar-wind

¡a mí me parece que está dando datos! Sin embargo, en su página de inicio no puede verlo y en Spaceweatherlive también hay una "interrupción", ¡así que tal vez los archivos Json estén rotos! 

Los datos de ACE se detuvieron a las 21 UTC , hace aproximadamente 3  horas

@Vancanneyt Sander Posible problema con la transmisión de datos de Noaa a Spaceweatherlive: el diagrama de viento solar en tiempo real se actualizó para mí con la opción "solo dscvr", pero Ace dejó de proporcionar datos alrededor de las 20:53 UTC y en la página web de noaas en la sección "inicio" está en blanco también. Pero creo que están entrando datos (ver imagen)

4ae23a72f758da00145a15ef34e1ec14.png

Entonces, el satélite está bien y está dando sus datos, solo que noa parece tener ace como fuente principal todavía para los archivos json incrustados (que spaceweatherlive y otras páginas y noaa mismos usan para mostrar los datos), por lo que parece que no ingresan datos porque aún no se cambió aoh thank you very much for answering I see I thought that spaceweatherlive the data I received was from only dscovr, I didn't know it was ace:) 

oh thank you very much for answering I see I thought that spaceweatherlive the data I received was from only dscovr, I didn't know it was ace

• Isatsuki San changed the title to ¿Qué pasó con el satélite DSCOVR?