Push notifications Filter

Dirk
Go to solution Solved by Vancanneyt Sander,

Hi,

is it possible to add a more granual filter for the push notifications? Is is still to many notifications.  I would like to get notified for example on Radio blackouts from R3 and bigger. 
for this feature I am willing to pay in the App Store a small price for a pro app. 
Thanks

Dirk

That’s currently not possible but it’s on our wish list and it’s an often requested feature. We’ll have to figure out a way to implement it with backwards compatibility and a new GUI for the push notifications screen. But it’s not that easy and we ran into issues before but we’ll try our best to implement it hopefully in a future update.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome Dirk. I understand the frustration of those who have both flares and radio blackout alerts turned on. There have been many many alerts the past few days. Like Sander says it would be wonderful to be able to set some kind of parameters for these alerts. A solution (not optimal I know but better than nothing) is to turn off radio blackout alerts and only keep the flare alerts on.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...