CMEs and geomagnetic storming ×

Just a few questions from a passerby

PumaSellsSkooma

So for about a little longer than a month I've been experiencing some hellish reactions. Never had this happen before. I'm not allergic to ANYTHING. No new foods, laundry detergent or anything. It just started one day I was covered in red bumps. Red, tiny, angry and ITCHY little bumps. All in patches on my face, under my breast, my back, and tops of my arms and thighs and wrapped in some hell of what felt like a serious sunburn. Some were starting to turn kinda callus-like. My skin was bright red after about 30 minutes outside. I felt like I was on FIRE. I still do. My eyes felt so hot I seriously wondered at what temp my body would have to reach for my eyes to melt. My temperature has stayed around 98 to 100 but never passing 100.5. I've dealt with this every day since then and I'm in hell. Everything itches. My skin is so hot to the touch. My joints ache, they're stiff as hell. I can't sleep and my appetite is gone. When I sweat, it burns something fierce and I have to wash it off and cool down my body.

I've tried really hot water, then cold to try and shock it back in case my sweat glands were blocked. It came back. Chillbumps are so painful. I feel hot as hell but I'll get so cold my bones hurt. I have awful nausea and cramps that come and go. Horrible headaches that seem.. different but I can't put my finger on it. And the burning. The burning is awful. I feel like I have a constant sun burn everywhere. Mainly on my face, back, tops of arms and legs, hands, feet. There's still somewhat of a rash that'll show up and my skin has gotten patchy. This also comes with some oddly triggered anxiety as well. I can't go outside. When I do, within 30 minutes I'm red and itchy and in tears. It's almost acting like a serious allergic reaction. But to the sun? I have no previous issues with this. I've lived in the deep south for a long time with the UV high heat indexes and this is a first  I've looked up EVERYTHING. From mast cells over producing, to sun rash, sun poisoning, sun allergy, polymorphous light eruption, to systemic cutaneous lupus erythematosus. Nothing seems to really fit this hell I'm experiencing. And no, it's not monkey pox. My fever isn't extreme, it's stayed midgrade. The rashes and bumps doesn't even come close to monkey pox. Please. Can anyone shed some light on this? *Sobs at bad mistakenly joke that happened*

Edited by PumaSellsSkooma
I dont have insurance and I've already asked Reddit. I'm at a loss. I apologize if this is the wrong place for my question but I really deep down believe it's linked to the sun. Ugh. And I'm a Leo, my own planet is out to destroy me

Sounds like you’re sick. Or have an allergy to the sun, or something else outside (can you control for other factors to see if it is just the sun?). It won’t be connected to a flare or a CME if that’s what you’re wondering. 

If you’re experiencing serious medical issues, seek a doctor, not Reddit or Internet forums.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1