Farside CME

MinYoongi

13 minutes ago, MinYoongi said:

Looking at Stereo and Lasco we can see a CME

I think its farside? Could it be that 2975 did this? :) Looking for Opinions. If thats the case, it could still be active

Wow! That’s a big one! Looks like it could be 2975, it’s roughly the same area as the other farside CME a day or two ago as well. This could be an interesting region…

Just now, Orneno said:

Wow! That’s a big one! Looks like it could be 2975, it’s roughly the same area as the other farside CME a day or two ago as well. This could be an interesting region…

So I was right about it being farside? Im still learning how to read Lasco/Stereo and deciding on what is earth directed is hard for me due to lack of experience.

I did not find anything on SDO or Suvi so I think its safe to say it comes from behind the Limb?

And I do think its 2975 :)

6 minutes ago, Solarflaretracker200 said:

Who knows 🤷‍♂️. It can be many things, I guess. 

Yeah. Sadly we have nothing to even detect Xray Flux on the Farside, aside from missing imagery. 

I hope this will get upgraded!

So we've concluded:

-its farside

-possible signs of 2975 being alive n well 

?

• Like 1