M2 flare

LunarLights58

4 hours ago, Solarflaretracker200 said:

My new highest solar flare: M2.3. LETS GOO

Well right now just saw - 67 nt and Kp 5 soooo Im hoping our prolific scottish guy isn’t sleeping ( doubt this) good photos at least cuz seattle sux for cloud cover. 

45 minutes ago, hamateur 1953 said:

Well right now just saw - 67 nt and Kp 5 soooo Im hoping our prolific scottish guy isn’t sleeping ( doubt this) good photos at least cuz seattle sux for cloud cover. 

Yeah, I didn’t go out cause too far south and no handy super duper dark spot, but I would love to see @Cat Perkinton photos, she’s incredibly prolific, I wish I had her luck with spotting Auroras 

Edited by Orneno
Sorry, her not his

5 hours ago, Orneno said:

Yeah, I didn’t go out cause too far south and no handy super duper dark spot, but I would love to see @Cat Perkinton photos, she’s incredibly prolific, I wish I had her luck with spotting Auroras 

I knew of a Cat Stevens once.  Kate might be a typical americanized version alas my ignorance displayed again.  Sorry kitty.  

5 hours ago, Orneno said:

Thanks Orneno, Did I miss something big? we have had total cloud cover & rain since yesterday, so nothing to see here sadly. As to my luck with spotting aurora, I get much of my advance info from this site & you guys.... so cheers 😁

6 hours ago, Cat Perkinton said:

Thanks Orneno, Did I miss something big? we have had total cloud cover & rain since yesterday, so nothing to see here sadly. As to my luck with spotting aurora, I get much of my advance info from this site & you guys.... so cheers 😁

We had some G1 storming yesterday 

• Like 1