can big blasts from the sun trap dark matter

FairyG

If dark matter exists in space and a powerful enough blast from the sun flew towards earth ND made it through to the atmosphere in a beam like state, would it theoretically be possible it could capture dark matter within it?

Is it also possible that is an intense tiny beam of energy from the sun penetrated down to the Earth's atmosphere would it fizzle the water and clouds in a particular way?

Could it also sublimate water into ice and levitate the ice chunk within it's beam of energy if the energy is so fast and or hot that it forms a floating ice chunk that seems to be flaming in the sky?

This was a fascinating study done but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how solar ejection of plasma may actually cause a magnetic diapole and if so could that create a hole that allowed the sun's beams to get further down to Earth?

https://www.universetoday.com/150603/there-could-be-magnetic-monopoles-trapped-in-the-earths-magnetosphere/

As much as I love a good UFO and Dragon sighting, given recent solar events and activity and my current research into ground related weather phenomena in accordance to solar plasma ejections... Here are some great YouTube's of what I am hoping can be explained by magnets, electricity, light, energy and science.

https://youtu.be/2sJNoW1ejLY

The first video in this set of three is really fake looking but if it was by chance a small particle of "dark matter" caught in our atmosphere that could explain why it's flights seems symmetrical. If it is space weather it would also explain why our ancestors saw "dragons" a lot more frequently and they spit fire. Just a fun way to look at things.

These had to be fakes but coincidentally they are all fimed by fire lightning and thunderstorms, all indicating a very strong beam of energy touching down

This one really looks real.

Does anyone else thing it could be possible these are results of direct contact from a CME plasma particle beam wave hitting Earth???

This thread should probably be in the Other forum section. 

I don't know exactly what you are asking, you are all over the place. I have posted in threads where I have also speculated endlessly, so I empathize. 

What do you mean by dark matter?

What do you mean by powerful blast? 

Levitate ice? Dragon CGI? 

Perhaps try and clearly describe a single concept at a time? Or show your attempts at answering your own questions? This gives the reader a starting point to see where your gap of knowledge is.

From the questions you asked, the answer is likely NO to all of them. 

Edited by Archmonoth
  • Like 2

Thermochromic Fluorescence B18H20(NC5H5)2: An Inorganic-Organic Luminiscent Compound with Unusual Molecular Geometry, Advanced Optical Materials, 2017, 5, 1600694.

I found molecules that act like dragons so could this happen in "nature" under the right circumstances?

Like a bullet, could solar plasma contain particles from it's travels And bring them All the way to Earth? If so what particles could react in a way that looked like the dragons seen in the video which resemble smoke and particle interaction more than creatures to me personally.

22 minutes ago, Archmonoth said:

Maybe I can figure out how to move it but I don't think I can. Oh well. I'm going on vacation soon.

This was why I thought dragon sightings have to do with space weather because of the way atoms interact in response to being blasted by solar plasma. The dark matter or antigravity matter idea is probably more along the lines of hydrogen and oxygen just responding out of the ordinary because they are being subjected to intense out of the ordinary effects from intense plasma ejections bursts from our sun.

https://physicsdiscussionforum.org/antigravity-experiments-t1698.html

It will be curious to see if the uptick in dragon sightings and videos in teases with the solar cycle for sure!

Edited by FairyG

Dark matter isn't even proven to exist, and if it is real, it's completely undetectable except for its gravitational effects.

Why are you doing research into things that don't make sense? An energy beam from the Sun? The Sun isn't magic and it doesn't shoot lasers. It's just a massive ball of hydrogen plasma with a fusion reaction in its core and a magnetically active plasma atmosphere. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FairyG said:

If dark matter exists in space and a powerful enough blast from the sun flew towards earth ND made it through to the atmosphere in a beam like state, would it theoretically be possible it could capture dark matter within it?

Is it also possible that is an intense tiny beam of energy from the sun penetrated down to the Earth's atmosphere would it fizzle the water and clouds in a particular way?

Could it also sublimate water into ice and levitate the ice chunk within it's beam of energy if the energy is so fast and or hot that it forms a floating ice chunk that seems to be flaming in the sky?

This was a fascinating study done but I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on how solar ejection of plasma may actually cause a magnetic diapole and if so could that create a hole that allowed the sun's beams to get further down to Earth?

https://www.universetoday.com/150603/there-could-be-magnetic-monopoles-trapped-in-the-earths-magnetosphere/

As much as I love a good UFO and Dragon sighting, given recent solar events and activity and my current research into ground related weather phenomena in accordance to solar plasma ejections... Here are some great YouTube's of what I am hoping can be explained by magnets, electricity, light, energy and science.

https://youtu.be/2sJNoW1ejLY

The first video in this set of three is really fake looking but if it was by chance a small particle of "dark matter" caught in our atmosphere that could explain why it's flights seems symmetrical. If it is space weather it would also explain why our ancestors saw "dragons" a lot more frequently and they spit fire. Just a fun way to look at things.

These had to be fakes but coincidentally they are all fimed by fire lightning and thunderstorms, all indicating a very strong beam of energy touching down

This one really looks real.

Does anyone else thing it could be possible these are results of direct contact from a CME plasma particle beam wave hitting Earth???

While I can applaud your willingness to believe in things beyond the known world, not everything you see in a youtube video has roots in reality. Many are faked, as quite honestly these all look to be.  In particular, the second one, which purports to have a section filmed in Elgin (which is in Scotland) is actually some doctored footage of Glastonbury Tor (which is in Somerset, England) ....The balance of probability is that if one section of the video is giving false information, there is a very high likelihood that all of it is. 

Screenshot - 2022-02-25T001829.826.jpg

On 2/25/2022 at 12:01 AM, Orneno said:

You have quite the open mind, but that is all wild imaginations or pseudo-science at absolute best. 

Maybe but I witnessed and happened to be recording yesterday when a fluctuation of weather hit like drawn out bomb. I watched the sun pierce a layer of clouds and caught video of the sun beams pelting the snow and sending it vaporizing into mist the wind would be very light. The wind that did pick up was in bursts but clearly was not the storm, the sun was making the storm. The sun clearly fluctuates in brightness and yeah maybe this is some weird earth weather phenom but at 22:00utc GOES registered a reading.

And I did find this guy interesting who says they called his opinions psuedo science too! (And I don't agree with him totally but it's curious how he makes a lot of the same theories I thought of and I am a beginner)

Honestly, there has to be science behind dragon sightings. I truly believe with our technology we will be seeing so much more cosmic sky phenomena and it is really really sad they dismiss everything simply because it has yet to be proven.

This made me think of why maybe people don't feel CME because it comes in a kind of cold plasma scenerio

And then what about a fluctuating state of atoms because a CME and solar plasma is so misunderstood...

Maybe the sun isn't a laser but who knows what happens when a farside CME gets funneled "through" the sun or worse, when our own atmosphere and ice crystals temporarily make a magnifying glass.

What if this somehow happens using tth CME

https://youtu.be/YFkUOPl0tUw

Maybe it just creates ANTIMATTER! That could be more plausible right? Anyone have a video of what antimatter particles would look like if injected quickly into the atmosphere?

How do they know if a large portion of antimatter wouldn't look like a flying dragon? Lol

https://www.zmescience.com/science/news-science/positron-atmosphere-source-04324/

At the end they say as from black holes, but maybe coronal holes can produce it too... Then a CME or strong filent eruptions captures them and sends them blasting to our atmosphere where they "burn up" but looking like squids or octopus or dragons or black orbs? That's my logic.

(Just found that article)

Edited by FairyG

3 hours ago, FairyG said:

Honestly, there has to be science behind dragon sightings.

Why do you think this? 

I truly believe with our technology we will be seeing so much more cosmic sky phenomena and it is really really sad they dismiss everything simply because it has yet to be proven.

So sad. 

This made me think of why maybe people don't feel CME because it comes in a kind of cold plasma scenerio

What is that?

And then what about a fluctuating state of atoms because a CME and solar plasma is so misunderstood...

How so?

Maybe the sun isn't a laser but who knows what happens when a farside CME gets funneled "through" the sun or worse, when our own atmosphere and ice crystals temporarily make a magnifying glass.

It doesn't. 

Maybe it just creates ANTIMATTER! That could be more plausible right? Anyone have a video of what antimatter particles would look like if injected quickly into the atmosphere?

Nope. 

How do they know if a large portion of antimatter wouldn't look like a flying dragon? Lol

It doesn't.

What do you think anti-matter is?

Edited by Archmonoth