i hope this is a decent spot

farm24
Go to solution Solved by Vancanneyt Sander,

• Solution

As already said in the other topic, it’s mostly faculae and no real sunspot forming in the facula. So no there is no descent spot, even the new region 2905 is quiet with barely any grow. If there was a rapid developing sunspot region then I would be excited, but now it isn’t noteworthy 

47 minutes ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

As already said in the other topic, it’s mostly faculae and no real sunspot forming in the facula. So no there is no descent spot, even the new region 2905 is quiet with barely any grow. If there was a rapid developing sunspot region then I would be excited, but now it isn’t noteworthy 

At least I think i can see a spot on the images

29 minutes ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Well now there are various spots growing so things can get interesting again ☺️. 2907 is the most interesting region, since this morning from the facula grew a lot of spots and they are an interesting configuration if the development continues. C-flares are very likely.

Let’s hope it keeps developing to more than C!

Left of 2907 there is now a bigger spot appearing. But those lonely big spots are mostly magnetically not really active so I believe the small growing groups will be of more interest - even the flux is rising finally again 🙂

Regards, Chris

http://jsoc.stanford.edu/data/hmi/images/latest/HMI_latest_Int_4096x4096.gif

2021-12-14_spots.jpg

2 hours ago, Solarflaretracker200 said:

2907 is blowing up some C-class solar flares. 

And is a B-y.

Maybe 2907 will do that. I don't know. 2907 does seem like its growing since this morning. 

I think for now, it has no penumbra, so for now it would be betta gamma and it is giving explosions of flare c and maybe in a few hours there may be an m, low probability of m I think it can happen

Edited by Isatsuki San

Op 13/12/2021 om 18:28, Vancanneyt Sander zei:

Very tiny and barely any development so nothing exciting 🤷‍♂️

We need more pessimism from you Sander, it seems to work very well. The Sun wants to prove you wrong! 🤣

Op 13/12/2021 om 20:14, Orneno zei:

Someday we'll get those beta-delta-gamma-everything-else spots 

This aged very well 🤣👍

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Space pro said:

AR 2907 is Beta-Gamma-Delta!!!!

I told you guys that Region 2907 is very interesting.

Okay, did I call or did I call it??

🤣😂🤣😂

On 12/13/2021 at 11:28 AM, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Very tiny and barely any development so nothing exciting 🤷‍♂️

I am pleased you were wrong 😁

That spot has a 15% chance of M-flares and a 5% chance of X. Let’s hope those continue to go up as the spots grow, which they have been doing for a while already 

Some of the C-class flares reached C8, so quite close to M

30 minuten geleden, Orneno zei:

I am pleased you were wrong 😁

At that time it was depressing 😜 likely it has seen my post and started developing quickly so thanks @Sun 😉.

2907 is indeed crackling with C-class solar flares but 2908 is also interesting. We’ll see what happens next, hopefully another active period🥰

• Like 1