Piles and solar wind

Christina.F

"I'm certain it is not in my head."

Ha,ha!   Me too.

Seriously, I would suggest that what might be going on is a decrease in endorphins in response to magnetism. The natural result of a decrease is that all discomfort or pain from an ailment feels worse or, at least, more annoying.  I take low-dose LDN before bed which reduces endorphins during the night, for the purpose of benefiting from an increase in production the next morning. If I wake in the middle of the night I feel my arthritis pain strongly. If I wake normally at 8 A.M., however, I merely have slight twinges.

Endorphin rhythms are rock-solid conventional science. A connection with the Solar wind, however, would have to be classed as a speculative idea.

Thankyou Dave for your response. 
I had noticed the issues I am having are certainly intermittent and seemingly correlate to increases in solar activity. 

I did mention further symptoms in another thread https://community.spaceweatherlive.com/topic/2204-mammary-gland-swelling-with-low-kp-index/

However this was met with some hostility.  This certainly isn't pseudo science this is really happening and I'm hoping it's something I can alleviate. 

What is the ldn you say you take?

A much better way to test that hypothesis is by not looking at the solar wind data at all for a week, say (longer would be better though) and recording how you feel all throughout that period. At the end, you go back and look over the solar wind data and see if there is any correlation (which doesn’t of itself equal causation anyway, but is still interesting).

If you don’t do it without knowing the data first, it’s impossible to accurately tell. Human defaults to confirmation bias and unconscious reactions make it not a good test. (I.e., you wake up without a headache, see the wind is high, and then your body subconsciously creates a headache because it’s been trained to expect one)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Christina.F said:

Is there any link to the increase and severity of piles I'm certain it is not in my head. I feel a definite pulsating the faster the solar wind is that day.

If you are certain, please tell us/me why you are certain. Why do you think your experiences are related to the solar wind?

As far as I know there is no tested connection between solar wind and headaches. 

14 hours ago, Christina.F said:

Sorry I apologize..Should this be in Helio biology section?

Probably, but before you post, try and define the reasoning behind why you think your headache/pulsating is related to solar activity. Being certain about your guesswork can come across as close minded and superstitious.

Edited by Archmonoth