SWL tweets

farm24

2 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Every time we tweet about a coronal hole, there are always people that think it’s corona related 🤦🏼‍♂️ 

Are you the one that tweets the replies and the human made tweets?

Edited by farm24

12 minutes ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Most tweets are made by SpaceWeatherAlert, a bot scripted by my mind into a computer. 
1E159A45-12DB-4163-AD44-81B824CC9677.jpeg

But we occasionally also do a handmade tweet, by the same hands that made SpaceWeatherAlert 🤪

And this is a better alert system than all the places that make you pay a not-insignificant monthly fee for the same or less good alerts ❤️

My only suggestion is if they could be texted to anyone who signed up that would be nice, but that’s probably expensive or complicated 

24 minuten geleden, Orneno zei:

And this is a better alert system than all the places that make you pay a not-insignificant monthly fee for the same or less good alerts ❤️

My only suggestion is if they could be texted to anyone who signed up that would be nice, but that’s probably expensive or complicated 

Thx. On our twitter account it can be enabled that you receive a push alert when we tweet. Instructions are on the SWL alerts page. But the alerts are more configurable in our app where you can enable/disable our various alerts so you only receive what you want to receive.

all our alerts through twitter and the app are free. But to be able to make push notifications to the app we pay a pretty big sum each month to deliver them to all who want to receive it. That’s why we have ads and in-app subscription to remove the ads to make it possible to keep it free.

35 minutes ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Thx. On our twitter account it can be enabled that you receive a push alert when we tweet. Instructions are on the SWL alerts page. But the alerts are more configurable in our app where you can enable/disable our various alerts so you only receive what you want to receive.

all our alerts through twitter and the app are free. But to be able to make push notifications to the app we pay a pretty big sum each month to deliver them to all who want to receive it. That’s why we have ads and in-app subscription to remove the ads to make it possible to keep it free.

Yup, I’m subscribed to the in-app notification, and I also paid to remove ads on there because I use it a ton and the price was very reasonable. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2021 at 1:27 PM, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Most tweets are made by SpaceWeatherAlert, a bot scripted by my mind into a computer. 
1E159A45-12DB-4163-AD44-81B824CC9677.jpeg

But we occasionally also do a handmade tweet, by the same hands that made SpaceWeatherAlert 🤪

what programming language  did you use to make the automatic twitter account?

17 minutes ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

HyperText preprocessor that connects to the twitter API

ah

1 hour ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

HyperText preprocessor that connects to the twitter API

what HyperText preprocessor  do you use im looking into making a twitter bot for myself