CMEs and geomagnetic storming ×

No internet,

No pseudoscience

If you are on the mobile app, I assume there must be some data exchanged when not actively using the app if you have notifications about space weather turned on.
If you are not using the app, just looking at the mobile website, I don't think any data at all can be used while the site is not open.

2 hours ago, No pseudoscience said:

I have no internet im using data,  is it because of space weather?

Here in Ravenna, Ohio yesterday, our household did not have wifi internet, but we were notified of an apparent widespread outage; however this is day two and we still don't have a connection. So, this evening I called Spectrum Cable, and they decided it was time to have someone take a look at it, but the technician cannot come over until Saturday afternoon.

15 uren geleden, Orneno zei:

If you are on the mobile app, I assume there must be some data exchanged when not actively using the app if you have notifications about space weather turned on.
If you are not using the app, just looking at the mobile website, I don't think any data at all can be used while the site is not open.

Oh it seems I misunderstood your question, please ignore 

But yes, there is very little geomagnetic activity this week, other than a CIR and CH HSS, which trigged some Auroras around the Arctic Circle, but the effects did not extend further south.