volcanic causation possibility

solar investigator

as of a couple hours ago Kilauea on Hawaii just erupted FL300 ash plume along with magma filling crater. this is mentioned because under my other topic from 2 days ago i mentioned planetary alignments along with earth facing coronal holes have been observed to at least somewhat correlate with large quakes or some cases volcanicity uptick in the form of high level eruptions. Jupiter and Saturn align at 18utc 21st. but coronal hole faced earth at the exact same time as earth aligned with the sun and mercury. this is added to my statistical gatherings. also as mentioned in my other topic. gravity likely is not the culprit. electrostatic mechanisms is likely key and possibly resonance/ eddy currents upon alignments which possibly disturbs the solar wind around the planets as they align putting pressure gradients on the planets which then acts on the ionosphere and thereafter 

• Like 1

How would you falsify such a thing? I don't doubt that things can be connected, even causal, but I doubt it is a KEY factor, as the volcanos in the Ring of Fire erupt in a higher frequency.

The frequency of eruptions in the Ring of Fire and the frequency of the conjunction/alignments indicate different systems to me, even if they are connected by an ionosphere, or pressure gradients. 

Edited by Archmonoth

I should have known this would happen. Patrick posted an unpublished research paper not long ago, using language very similar to this, and now it's being parroted in pseudo-scientific nonsense about planets aligning.

The forum is being taken over by conspiracy theorists and fearmongerers. This needs to stop.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 uren geleden, Christopher S. zei:

I should have known this would happen. Patrick posted an unpublished research paper not long ago, using language very similar to this, and now it's being parroted in pseudo-scientific nonsense about planets aligning.

The forum is being taken over by conspiracy theorists and fearmongerers. This needs to stop.

Christopher,

You make it impossible to publish my prediction for sunspot 2794... Should starting growing rapidly late today... 

21 minutes ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

Astronomy yes, astrology nooo 😱

and I highly doubt that sunspot region 2794 will grow rapidly.

believe it or not i agree. i do not follow astrology it is purely unscientifical . i follow observations and statistics. Ive never stated anything as fact. we don't know everything and all mechanisms at play....

18 hours ago, Archmonoth said:

How would you falsify such a thing? I don't doubt that things can be connected, even causal, but I doubt it is a KEY factor, as the volcanos in the Ring of Fire erupt in a higher frequency.

The frequency of eruptions in the Ring of Fire and the frequency of the conjunction/alignments indicate different systems to me, even if they are connected by an ionosphere, or pressure gradients. 

yes. it is for that reason why i only try look for correlations with the larger volcanic activity that stands out above the norm

1 minute ago, solar investigator said:

believe it or not i agree. i do not follow astrology it is purely unscientifical . i follow observations and statistics. Ive never stated anything as fact. we don't know everything and all mechanisms at play....

yes. it is for that reason why i only try look for correlations with the larger volcanic activity that stands out above the norm.....etc high FL eruptions or other means of huge pressure release like huge amounts of lava expellations .

18 hours ago, Archmonoth said:

i never thought the concept would be connected. when i heard it i laughed my brains of lol. but my personality allowed me to double check to see if there was anything actually factual or sound with the concept...... few years later of observations..................yeah there is. im on the verge of publishing papers. nothing is 100% but its definitely not a percentage worth ignoring either. more work is to be done especially considering volcanic effects after planetary alignments are scarce compared to seismic responses.

12 hours ago, Christopher S. said:

The forum is being taken over by conspiracy theorists and fearmongers. This needs to stop.

i don't blame u for saying that. in regards to planetary alignments u usually see astrology nutjobs posting non stop nonsense regarding it. when sadly coincidentally it bares scientific truth that im trying to uncover and many others. many have different theory's. im sticking to my eddy's and electrostatic forces theory s and possibly resonance. each planet due to size and the solar wind and speed of rotation... etc emits their own electromagnetic waves. all possibly amplify each other when planets align. etc solar wind eddy currents. resonances of some sort. gravity........in  small amounts.  the solar wind is many trillions of volts. encompassing all planets with a strong electrostatic charge. disturbances obviously happen when alignments occur. that disturb our ionosphere that then maybe causes pressure gradients on earths crust. its been long known earths crust and ionosphere are somehow connected as. many instances before large quakes occur, disturbances in the ionosphere occur prior etc TEC changes..

its all very very very new science. the only thing somewhat certain at this point is not the science behind it but the correlation. Ive measured up to 90% when u have planetary alignments along with in sync coronal holes facing very close to earth facing position... there's something i worry about though. there is equal chance that the correlation could one day be no more with the various cycles of the sun changing. i doubt that will be the case in the future but still.

also thx to this awesome website u can check back in time for coronal holes. and there is a few online orrerys that let u check planetary alignments back in time. see for your self's the correlation coefficient.  also its not to say in order for a big quake or volcanic eruption to occur u need coronal holes. Ive seen a few cases of planetary alignments but with no coronal holes and still saw big quakes following etc, especially in the recent 2 years, also for those interested in finding correlations. look for magnitude6+ quakes and find FL300 but preferably FL400+ eruptions. because otherwise it becomes difficult to pinpoint and find correlation beyond the average

forgot to mention. when earths moon lines up with a planet it also seems to produce big quakes but usually only within magnitude 6.0 to 6.5. very rarely have i seen magnitudes above that, and this generally only occurs with a big coronal hole in sync with the lunar alignment. i am trying very hard to understand why or how coronal holes play any sort of role.

9 hours ago, Vancanneyt Sander said:

On February 4, 1962, the Sun, the Moon, and all the planets from Mercury to Saturn were clustered within a 17-degree area of the sky. To top it off there was a total eclipse of the Sun!

Fortunately, nothing happened. There were no severe earthquakes, no devastating floods, no mass destruction. With no planet-wide disaster to spoil the day, millions of onlookers enjoyed the solar eclipse.

History shows that planetary alignments are harmless. In fact, alignments like the one in 1962 and in 2000 are fairly common. 

also worth a read - relation between earthquakes and space weather: https://www.thesuntoday.org/solar-facts/flares-and-earthquakes/

536CBFEB-ABE4-4035-BA92-D65040706555.png

no relation between the two 👍 So case closed and topic will be closed in about 24h with a slight possibility it coincides with an Earthquake...

well it didn't help that i failed to mention one other aspect. sorry guys. there is many occasion where u have alignments of a huge degree and nothing happens..... this only occurs when u have planetary alignments without coronal holes facing earth. as i said before when u have both a coronal hole facing earth with at least mid latitude along with alignments u get very high correlation. without the coronal holes and only alignments u get many cases of either hit or miss,,, usually its a miss. coronal in sync with alignments is very key

10 minutes ago, solar investigator said:

well it didn't help that i failed to mention one other aspect. sorry guys. there is many occasion where u have alignments of a huge degree and nothing happens..... this only occurs when u have planetary alignments without coronal holes facing earth. as i said before when u have both a coronal hole facing earth with at least mid latitude along with alignments u get very high correlation. without the coronal holes and only alignments u get many cases of either hit or miss,,, usually its a miss. coronal in sync with alignments is very key

also from having a reread of your comment i need to say that what u mentioned is typical astrology.  planets clustering close together or appearing in shapes or lines from earths point of view doesn't bare much correlation. only if there is an actual alignment. now most astronomers know that when planets align its not and never a perfect line straight through them due to their slightly different orbits. im still trying to figure out how alignments still work without the alignments ever being perfect,

and sorry i never came across anything in regards to the subject in this topic here. i got all my info elsewhere, and self observational and statistical analysis

also from my own findings i have to agree there is extremely minuscule correlation, if any, with solar flares and earthquakes. along with any geomagnetic correlations as well.

Edited by solar investigator

6 hours ago, Jesterface23 said:

You have over 20 years of SOHO's and SDO's solar imagery available to go through. Remember CH HHS are in a spiral as the Sun rotates.

yeah ive looked through all available years displayed on this website. and yeah the spiral is exactly the reason why i cannot figure out why coronal holes facing earth and not after have more of a correlation. takes 3 ish days after it faces earth till the solar material to reach earth on average as we all know. must be some kind of electromagnetic connection that occurs as soon as it faces earth directly. possibly ELF waves.... who knows

anyways is it bad that i wanna see an x class flare this year or next year. sun is still to boring..... also i am hoping a highly dense CME hits earth so it can make the star link satellites fall .....lol... if Elon wasn't so rich astro company's would've made sure his concept would get shut down for amateur astronomy obstruction. sorry if this post is inappropriate. i like elon musk but yeah i also like amateur astronomy its sad to see some of it already obstructed somehwhat

Sunspot 2795 is the one I predicted for December 18 (late). It has relatively some new alignments that are the same alignments as 2794... Seems 2795 is reacting stronger than 2794...

Sunspot 2795... Should live its journey on this side of the Sun...

December 24, 2020

January 24 (03:00) – March 11, 2021 (11:00), 2020 Triple Line Up   Pluto -  Jupiter – Pallas

November 17 (22:00)- December 29 (17:00), 2020 Triple Line Up    Vesta – Venus – Saturn

December 7 (17:30)- January 2 (14:00), 2021 Triple Line Up    Pluto – Jupiter - Mars

December 11 (07:30)- January 4 (05:30), 2021 Triple Line Up Neptune – Earth - Vesta

December 13 (05:30)- 30 (11:30), 2020 Triple Line Up    Pluto – Pallas – Mars

December 13 (13:30)- 29 (18:00), 2020 Triple Line Up    Saturn – Jupiter - Earth

December 22 (15:45) – 25 (04:00), 2020: Opposition Venus - Uranus  across the Sun

December 23 (19:00) – 28 (02:45), 2020 Triple Line Up   Vesta – Mercury - Pallas (same as 2794)

December 24 (01:30)- 27 (14:00), 2020 Triple Line Up    Juno – Venus - Mars

Next alignment:

December 26 (01:00)- 28 (00:30), 2020 Triple Line Up    Venus – Mercury – Ceres (2795 +2794)

Also new sunspot in the southeast = short living

December 24 (01:30)

December 22 (15:45) – 25 (04:00), 2020: Opposition Venus - Uranus  across the Sun

December 24 (01:30)- 27 (14:00), 2020 Triple Line Up    Juno – Venus - Mars

Edited by Patrick Geryl
Southeast limb

To get this over with, (across multiple other threads) how much has been posted to back up the results? There are so many factors at play and there are sure to be some that most of don't know about and some we all know nothing about. For the factors how much is known about the scale or percentage on how one thing effects something else.

Edited by Jesterface23

On 12/23/2020 at 4:03 AM, solar investigator said:

yes. it is for that reason why i only try look for correlations with the larger volcanic activity that stands out above the norm

So how do you falsify your suspicion about the causes of increased activity above the norm? From  from my perspective, you are trying to connect the dots, and its an understandable urge.

Yet I can't see how you would determine if your suspected causation is false, other than coming to different conclusions about the frequency of volcano activity in a known active region of volcanos. 

This premise would make some sense, if you could point to other similar incidents of solar phenomenon coinciding with earthquakes. Take a look at how the lunar phases coincide with a greater chance of larger/stronger quakes. For example, the 1st quarter of the moon was yesterday into today. Today there have been 3 powerful quakes striking in the Philippines. The 3rd and strongest just hit several hours ago. There could be a larger quake from this.