Predicted sunspot 2793 + sunspot December 18 (related to 7.0 + earthquake?)

Patrick P.A. Geryl

Sunspot 2793 should be the one predicted for December 7.

Sunspot 2793 (rotated into view December 13) / December 7 / Southern Hemisphere

December 7 (17:30)-

December 3 (06:15)- 7 (14:30), 2020 Triple Line Up    Uranus – Mars – Venus

December 4 (00:30) – 6 (20:30), 2020 Triple Line Up   Juno – Mercury - Mars

December 6 (05:15) – 7 (22:45), 2020: Opposition Mercury - Mars  across the Sun

December 7 (17:30)- January 2 (14:00), 2021 Triple Line Up    Pluto – Jupiter - Mars

It has several alignments starting December 13-14...

December 13 (04:45)- 15 (23:30), 2020 Triple Line Up    Juno – Venus – Earth

December 13 (05:30)- 30 (11:30), 2020 Triple Line Up    Pluto – Pallas – Mars

December 13 (13:30)- 29 (18:00), 2020 Triple Line Up    Saturn – Jupiter – Earth

December 14 (08:30)- January 1 (13:00), 2021 Triple Line Up    Jupiter – Pallas – Mars

December 17 (14:15) – 19 (20:45), 2020 Triple Line Up   Venus – Mercury - Neptune

The sunspot from late December 18 could be related to an earthquake because we have 3 times the Earth in the formula. Above that the Earth is connected to the Sun via the opposition Mercury-Earth. A 7 plus earthquake is possible on December 19-21 and especially on December 19 around 20-22 UTC via the Sun.

December 18 (23:45)

December 11 (07:30)- January 4 (05:30), 2021 Triple Line Up Neptune – Earth – Vesta

December 13 (13:30)- 29 (18:00), 2020 Triple Line Up    Saturn – Jupiter – Earth

December 17 (14:15) – 19 (20:45), 2020 Triple Line Up   Venus – Mercury - Neptune

December 18 (23:45) – 21 (06:15), 2020: Opposition Mercury - Earth  across the Sun

As a reminder:

1. I predicted the largest sunspot from this cycle (see earlier).

2. I predicted only 2 relevant new sunspots for December 2020. One is sunspot 2793 (mildly relevant). The other one is for December 18.

3. I was 1 day early for the high of the solar flux because I overlooked a returning sunspot. As expected the flux dropped after that.

4. January will have 12 new sunspots...

Patrick, a lot of your research has shown promise so far. Let's not tank credibility by suggesting that Earthquakes are related to planets aligning.

There are quite a large number of factors which influence tectonic activity. I'd put tidal or magnetic influences from other planets not even in the top 10 of those factors. Moreover, you're showing clear bias towards your prediction by not even mentioning the position of the Moon, which exerts far more tidal force and more regularly than any other celestial body. Lastly, I've been studying instances where a correlation between geomagnetic fluctuations and major quakes may be surmised, and I can say that there are no consistent correlations.

It's possible at any given moment for any magnitude of Earthquake to occur at or near any tectonic boundaries. For you to be guessing within a window of 2 hours that a major quake will occur requires an incredible amount of hubris.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Patrick I like your style and your ability to recognize patterns, like the 3 times the earth in your formula. 

As far as earthquakes go, I think Christopher is on to something with the moon. I regularly watch for earthquakes, and you might enjoy this site for watching increases or decreases in tectonic activity. PNSN Recent Events | Pacific Northwest Seismic Network 

5 uren geleden, MytiMouse zei:

Hi

Where will this earthquake be if it does happen?

There is a group who try to do it with these tools:

https://quakewatch.net/

Op 16/12/2020 om 15:45, NicoleHearn zei:

Looking at farside today, it appears a sunspot will actually be rotating in to view on or around Dec 18 as Patrick states. 

I'll be following along to see the results. 

You do you :)

Sorry... This is OLD sunspot 2786! Will be visible around December 20...

Op 15/12/2020 om 22:40, dynastyll zei:

How many regions did October, November, and December have in respect of the 12 you are predicting in January?

The sunspot cycle is just starting. So only a tiny fraction of the sunspots became visible... These 12 sunspots will appear with a high solar flux. Also several are short lived. If they appear on the farside and die...we won't see them.

Op 15/12/2020 om 10:42, Christopher S. zei:

Patrick, a lot of your research has shown promise so far. Let's not tank credibility by suggesting that Earthquakes are related to planets aligning.

There are quite a large number of factors which influence tectonic activity. I'd put tidal or magnetic influences from other planets not even in the top 10 of those factors. Moreover, you're showing clear bias towards your prediction by not even mentioning the position of the Moon, which exerts far more tidal force and more regularly than any other celestial body. Lastly, I've been studying instances where a correlation between geomagnetic fluctuations and major quakes may be surmised, and I can say that there are no consistent correlations.

It's possible at any given moment for any magnitude of Earthquake to occur at or near any tectonic boundaries. For you to be guessing within a window of 2 hours that a major quake will occur requires an incredible amount of hubris.

Christopher you are partially right.

I studied the relation between the moon and earthquakes here:Mega-quakes, New Moon and Full Moon

https://www.gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Research Papers/View/6344

and here:

https://www.gsjournal.net/Science-Journals/Research Papers/View/6278

I found 7 relationships between earthquakes and planetary alignments

1. Geocentric

2. Geocentric via the Moon

3. Geocentric via the Sun

4.Heliocentric via the Earth

5. Heliocentric via the Sun

6. Via Mercury

7. Via Venus

The alignments change every 15 minutes and interact with each other. Thus it was nearly impossible to calculate this by hand and I essentially gave up a few years ago. 

This is my last attempt. The sunspots are less or more easier to predict, but still complicated. 

On 12/22/2020 at 10:56 AM, 3gMike said:

Hi Patrick,

This website https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/earthquakes/today.html indicates that earthquake activity is currently at its lowest level for the past 90 days

Quake activity has been on the quiet side for most of 2020. The 24 hour rate had been running around 32/24 hours, but has since jumped up to 70+/24 hours after the large quakes in the Philippines. Puerto Rico/Virgin Island quake zone is ringing like a bell with 40 of the current 71 quakes shown on USGS striking PR/VI. I see that zone as being a tell for the planet. Although I have never been able to determine what triggers these quake series. Long active series of quakes in this zone often coincide with a large/strong quake somewhere else.

• 2 weeks later...