Second Proton line on 12-2-2020

Archmonoth

I am an amateur, an enthusiast. On December 2nd I noticed at 12:00 there was a second line on the Solar Protons graph. What does this mean? Is the energy from both lines additive?  

I crudely think of this as 2 Sun songs.

Like I said I am unfamiliar, but would like to know and learn. 

Link to graph in question Solar Protons : Solar activity | SpaceWeatherLive.com (a little ways down)

Edited by Archmonoth

We added two more lines to the solar proton graph. The primary >10MeV protons is the main line that's used to know if there is a space radiaton storm and gets initiated the quickest with a big or very long duration solar flare. We have added two more data feeds with the higher proton energy channels, these are the >50MeV and >100MeV primary solar protons. eV is a unit of energy and stands for electronvolts. So the extra lines are just two higher energy level protons that are being measured.