AR3703

Jay-B

Had for a few hours already, unfortunately it is not classified as such yet. The region is also quite inactive in my opinion?  Although i admit, im only obcessing about space weather since the may storm, so i dont have much idea of anything yet😅

1 minute ago, hamateur 1953 said:

Is it in the “ crab claw”. I can’t see any delta Min 

Ill upload a high quality encircled picture when im home for you! 🥰

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MinYoongi said:

Ill upload a high quality encircled picture when im home for you! 🥰

Bless. Thank you 

Really bad at identifying deltas but hoping by looking at enough pics of em it'll eventually click.

What I was referring to earlier with my crab claw remark should be fairly obvious in the HMI pic above.  The blue (positive) region is the crab claw. And I  think I see a faint red smear from the opposite polarity in the middle. This should be close enough imo to qualify as a delta.  Hopefully this helps assuming I am correct. The region has no doubt evolved some at this point however.  Mike. 

I think the delta you were talking about is the "crab claw" with the negative polarity point just south the "crab claw" 😅😅.  But right now it seems to have disappeared (the negative umbra is too diffuse)