OLD AR 3679- AR 3683 IS coming soon

Posted (edited)

L'ancien 3979-3683 ressemble à un Très GRAND de nos jours. 

Qu'en pensez-vous ? 

Qu’est-ce que l’imagerie héliosismique de la face cachée ? 

mai30_2024_nrt.jpg

Edited by Mangue123

2 hours ago, chronical said:

Par nouvel AR, tu veux dire 3683 ? Si c'est le cas, on verra dans un jour ou deux puisque ça se rapproche du membre

Hi, OLD 3683 & OLD 3679 merger i think but need checking. 

If you look last image its about 100 000 - 150 000 km AR but its hidden ( arjemma Said that its not repliable AT 100% juste a forecast with super computer)

So only next week all the area . This week end only thé beginning. Ar 3697-3691 overrated.

Wait and see ! 

• Guest changed the title to OLD AR 3679- AR 3683 IS coming soon
55 minutes ago, jessie said:

Que montre exactement la photo ?

Shown below are the Sun's far-side images of acoustic travel-time shifts (red/orange background with dark patches highlighting active regions) and near-side magnetic field (grey background with green/yellow areas highlighting strong magnetic field.

This active area looks like huge and active ! Wait and see. 

9 hours ago, chronical said:

Par nouvel AR, tu veux dire 3683 ? Si c'est le cas, on verra dans un jour ou deux puisque ça se rapproche du membre

First image just the beginning..

Wait and see.

IMG_20240605_213527.png

Posted (edited)

Is the far-side portion of the image at http://jsoc.stanford.edu/data/timed/current_img/current_synch_NRT.jpg primarily detecting visual features (such as plage areas, sunspot groups, or a mixture thereof), such as those that appear in HMIIF images ? Or is it primarily detecting the encompassing magnetically active areas, such as those that appear in HMIBC images ? The fact that the near-side portion of the current_synch_NRT image shows magnetic activity (and not visual features) suggests the latter. If so, it's probably not wise to assume that a black splotch on the far-side implies that a significant AR is back there. Based on personal observation, HFSI is very good at detecting plage areas.

Edited by Sunburn
incorrect acronym for Helioseismic Far-Side Imaging

Posted (edited)

We will need to maybe wait about 1.5-2.5 days before old 3679 starts coming over the limb.

Old region 3676 no longer exists. There are only mini spots from the original 3683 that remain, though either a new part of the region or a brand new region started forming as it started going over the western limb and we are possibly seeing one of those spots now coming over the eastern limb. Even that may have had a lot of decay on the far side.

Edited by Jesterface23

Posted (edited)

Decay is our problem of late. Resurrection is what we wish for.   Off topic here but does anyone know what happened with 3697 and what seemed to me to be a filament about to be shot in our direction?  I fell asleep finally at 4:30 am waiting on 3697 to explode  NVM. Just realised I can run the 131 records from yesterday and see for myself. Sleep deprivation sux 

Edited by hamateur 1953
3697?

Feel like that moment has maybe passed? 3697 shrinking and the large filament rotating out of that geoeffective position? Almost let loose on us dead center but now its on the edge to beyond the edge and too southern I feel like. Could be wrong though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yani said:

Feel like that moment has maybe passed? 3697 shrinking and the large filament rotating out of that geoeffective position? Almost let loose on us dead center but now its on the edge to beyond the edge and too southern I feel like. Could be wrong though

Yeah. Agreed sorry I even brought it up 

6 hours ago, Jesterface23 said:

Nous devrons peut-être attendre environ 1,5 à 2,5 jours avant que le vieux 3679 ne commence à se remettre en question.

L'ancienne région 3676 n'existe plus. Il ne reste que des mini-spots des 3683 originaux, bien qu'une nouvelle partie de la région ou une toute nouvelle région ait commencé à se former lorsqu'elle a commencé à traverser le flanc ouest et nous voyons peut-être l'un de ces spots apparaître maintenant sur le flanc est. . Même cela a peut-être eu beaucoup de délabrement de l’autre côté.

Its not a joke what is coming. You can see here just the beginning. After i agree need to wait 3 to 5 days. 

https://sdowww.lmsal.com/sdomedia/ssw/ssw_client/data/suvi_els/suvi_dsp2sw_171_els_xrs_m.mp4

3 hours ago, Mangue123 said:

То, что грядет, не шутка. Здесь вы можете увидеть только начало. После того, как я соглашусь, нужно подождать от 3 до 5 дней.

https://sdowww.lmsal.com/sdomedia/ssw/ssw_client/data/suvi_els/suvi_dsp2sw_171_els_xrs_m.mp4

Greetings, my friend!

"Je vous salue ma France -
Une fleur rebelle!
12 mai - bonne chance,
Montee, la belle!" 

31 minutes ago, Jesterface23 said:

Génial, maintenant la région va être morte le moment où elle arrivera ici.

CME.jpeg.d879d77c38ebfa9ea9a201798753e242.jpeg

Everything seems to bode well about this region already imo @coinpeace  

Solar flux 10.7 cm nearly at 200 again following our sun’s break from hysteria

131 ang so bright ya need shades just to view the teal image. Ha.  
Nice eruption off west limb. Glad it wasn’t our dying 3697.  

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mangue123 said:

Please let me know what do you think about that BECAUSE NOBODY SPEAKS ABOUT THIS AREA 🤔 https://sdowww.lmsal.com/sdomedia/ssw/ssw_client/data/suvi_els/suvi_dsp2sw_171_els_xrs_m.mp4

From solar soft. Not oriented pictorially as I usually view stuff, and typically I am usually interested in the Shorter wavelengths like 131 typically. 
But without knowing more I don’t feel comfortable commenting on that region other than the flashes are very cool!  It isn’t uncommon here to be a bit pessimistic about regions on the limb btw.  Earlier this cycle we had a huge number of disappointments.  The region looked great then three days later we see a dying region instead of an actively growing one.  This happens occasionally. 

Edited by hamateur 1953
Explanations
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mangue123 said:

Please let me know what do you think about that BECAUSE NOBODY SPEAKS ABOUT THIS AREA 🤔 https://sdowww.lmsal.com/sdomedia/ssw/ssw_client/data/suvi_els/suvi_dsp2sw_171_els_xrs_m.mp4

People are speaking about it here and in the incoming region thread ? It’s a normal region rotating around the limb what is the buzz about? Lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1