Does anyone know what happened to solarham.net?

Go to solution Solved by mozy,

15 minutes ago, Lawn Boy said:

I have for a few years now looked at this website daily to keep up with sunspot groups and now, for some reason it will not load.

Mozy already resolved it. It got moved to Solarham.com , he advised this on his social media! Worth a follow if you want to keep up :) 

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Lawn Boy said:

Thank y’all I appreciate it. This is the only social media that I am a part of.

I had the identical problem.  It drove my browser nuts.  Had to purge my old links first then enter the new domain link and whatever else. Tnx again to @MinYoongi for the heads up! 

https://solarham.com/

Edited by hamateur 1953

8 uren geleden, Lawn Boy zei:

I have for a few years now looked at this website daily to keep up with sunspot groups and now, for some reason it will not load.

Why aren't you doing that on SpaceWeatherLive.com? We update our sunspot data every hour. 😉

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Marcel de Bont said:

Why aren't you doing that on SpaceWeatherLive.com? We update our sunspot data every hour. 😉

Speaking of which, why does it usually take 2-3 days for the daily archive pages to fill in?  E.g.,

   https://www.spaceweatherlive.com/en/archive/2024/05/03/xray.html

Does the data have to be manually inspected/approved first?

1 uur terug, Kaimbridge zei:

Speaking of which, why does it usually take 2-3 days for the daily archive pages to fill in?  E.g.,

Well… somebody accessed the archive too early, and that way that page/data was cached for more than a day by our CDN.
Our archive gets filled during the first hour after midnight UTC, so when a user already tries to visit it shortly after midnight, data isn’t available yet and returns that error, but as the cache lifetime in an archive is long you’ll even see that error even after it has been filled. If you acces the same page in an other language, for example Dutch, it will show the data 😇

I prefer to use this website for its archive, the forum, and all the functions + the great app / mobile access. I like solarham for his updates, opinions and because kevin is a nice dude. 😃  So for Data, i always preferred this website.

• Like 2